Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

See The Message I Get From Google Adsense.. Confused.. Help Pls - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See The Message I Get From Google Adsense.. Confused.. Help Pls (575 Views)

How Do You Receive Funds From Google/youtube ? / How To Manage the Sudden Disappearance of a Website from Google SERPs / See The Message I Received From A Buyer On Fiverr That Noticed I Am In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Message I Get From Google Adsense.. Confused.. Help Pls by trump7(m): 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
But it won't login

Re: See The Message I Get From Google Adsense.. Confused.. Help Pls by trump7(m): 11:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
Adsense masters please I need your help
Re: See The Message I Get From Google Adsense.. Confused.. Help Pls by dollarprincess(f): 2:18am On Oct 02, 2016
U have applied before with ur account and u using that same account to apply again
Re: See The Message I Get From Google Adsense.. Confused.. Help Pls by csc2(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
trump7:
Adsense masters please I need your help

Login to your nemezu7@gmail.com and use the mail to create a Youtube channel then monetize the Youtube channel with that your mail. So, after the own process have been done then try to login to the adsense account with "nemezu7@gmail.com" and you should be able to access it then you can now deactivate the Adsense account in other for it not to disturb your other adsense request. Op do you copy?

(1) (Reply)

See How Copy And Past DESTROYED My Blog / Dr. Ernest Ndukwe To Chair Techdev 2016 Summit In Enugu / Neweie Blogger Need Some Help From You Pros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.