Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | (28093 Views)

USD Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | Instant Paypal VCC / USD Visa Virtual Card | Fund With Bitcoin | Pay Anywhere Online / Pay Online Securely/USD Visa Virtual Credit Card/Fund In Naira/Verified Paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
Please for those who have ordered the card, i would really appreciate if you could drop a review here

Thank you embarassed
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by Jendorski: 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
This method allows you to link a card (the virtual card) to your US PayPal account and enjoy the services of the US PayPal.
Aikfrank also answers the questions and is very helpful, contact him if you'd want to link your card to your account.
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 7:32am On Oct 15, 2016
Jendorski:
This method allows you to link a card (the virtual card) to your US PayPal account and enjoy the services of the US PayPal.
Aikfrank also answers the questions and is very helpful, contact him if you'd want to link your card to your account.

Thanks for the review smiley
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 7:41am On Oct 15, 2016
Early card owners would enjoy great discounts in the nearest feature.

Own your card today, especially when the Cards are getting restricted in Nigeria now
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by imrandbest(m): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2016
How do we withdraw the cash to our local bank account (say Paypal received fund) after linking the VCC card to it.

Am so much interested!

aikfrank:
Early card owners would enjoy great discounts in the nearest feature.
Own your card today, especially when the Cards are getting restricted in Nigeria now
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2016
imrandbest:
How do we withdraw the cash to our local bank account (say Paypal received fund) after linking the VCC card to it.

Am so much interested!

It takes 3 - 5 business days for the payment sent from paypal to appear on your Visa card. Though you cannot directly withdraw it to Naira. But there are lots of options around this.

1) Open a Voguepay, Paystack or Tradot account and confirm it to accept International cards. Then pay yourself with your Virtual card. This way, you would get your funds in Naira quicker at their respective payout periods. Be sure to ask these payment processors how much an international card paying with Naira is charged so you can calculate so you don't make any loss.

2) Instead, you can withdraw your paypal funds by selling it. You sell it by transferring it to others. Just contact me and I will provide you with a reliable exchanger who would pay you in Naira instantly

3) You can withdraw to Card or send funds to your Card and then use it for online shopping at Amazon, Ebay, Bing, Google Ads, FaceBook Ads e.t.c. Example, on Payeer, you can send funds to a Visa card.

Hope I Answered This? smiley

6 Likes

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by imrandbest(m): 11:25am On Oct 15, 2016
Yea, thanks. can the money be sent/withdrawn to payoneer account also?

aikfrank:

It takes 3 - 5 business days for the payment sent from paypal to appear on your Visa card. Though you cannot directly withdraw it to Naira. But there are lots of options around this.

1) Open a Voguepay, Paystack or Tradot account and confirm it to accept International cards. Then pay yourself with your Virtual card. This way, you would get your funds in Naira quicker at their respective payout periods. Be sure to ask these payment processors how much an international card paying with Naira is charged so you can calculate so you don't make any loss.

2) Instead, you can withdraw your paypal funds by selling it. You sell it by transferring it to others. Just contact me and I will provide you with a reliable exchanger who would pay you in Naira instantly

3) You can withdraw to Card or send funds to your Card and then use it for online shopping at Amazon, Ebay, Bing, Google Ads, FaceBook Ads e.t.c. Example, on Payeer, you can send funds to a Visa card.

Hope I Answered This? smiley
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
imrandbest:
Yea, thanks. can the money be sent/withdrawn to payoneer account also?

That is if payoneer enables you fund via a Visa card. Or you can create a payment link for payment via Card.

Contact me for a test transaction, where i will use my personal VC to pay you.

1 Like

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by kentochi(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
will contact you soon
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
kentochi:
will contact you soon

Okay
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by makavele: 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
this brova is legit . . . had a deal wif him last nite and bingo, am verified
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
makavele:
this brova is legit . . . had a deal wif him last nite and bingo, am verified

Thank you for the review smiley
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2016
You can fund your card via Bitcoin and Paypal
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
Fund at N520. Today
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
makavele:

how via paypal? u mean withdrawal/
if i withdraw 5,000 usd to my vcc . .
are u guaranteeing me safety of funds at all times ?

Its actually funding. For withdrawal, yes you can withdraw to your Virtual card from Paypal.

Non. Verified Cards can spend up to $2500 while verified accounts can spend unlimited amounts using their cards.
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by jerlady(f): 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
is this like a visa gold card? how does one fund it?
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by Dewtor(m): 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
It's real, i have confirmed my Paypal with this card today. cheesy
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
jerlady:
is this like a visa gold card? how does one fund it?

Its a Virtual Visa Card

1 Like

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
Dewtor:
It's real, i have confirmed my Paypal with this card today. cheesy

Thanks for the review.
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by ozor1: 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
This is legit
Oga we're waiting for you to work on funding rate
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by debbydee(f): 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
aikfrank:
Finally. You can now get your own Visa Virtual card(USD) and fund it with us in Naira.

You can use this card to pay online anywhere the Visa Card is accepted or to confirm your Paypal account. Pay your Google ADs, Bing, Facebook ADs, Ebay, Amazon and many more!

Currently we offer only the Basic package for use which includes the following.

1) Card Default Currency is USD
2) Top up account at a maximum of $2,500 per card
3) One time set up fee of N2,000 (empty balance) or N3,000 with $2 balance (You would need at least $2 to confirm your paypal account)
4) Monthly charge of N500 for Card maintenance
5) 2 times daily Maximum top up times
6) Free to pay using this card
7) Option to select the card name during set up
cool Custom billing address specified by you
9) 3% when you pay on non USD transactions
10) 24Hours Email/Whats App Support

Contact me for more enquires...

Good day frank.
i want to know if i can use this card to make payments in the UK. secondly how do i go about registering.
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
debbydee:

Good day frank.
i want to know if i can use this card to make payments in the UK. secondly how do i go about registering.

Yes the card can be used in the UK. The registration is still manual, we are still working on the User platform for this. So for now, you would have to contact me to create a card and to fund it.

1 Like

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
Today's funding rate is N490 for $1
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by telim: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
contacted you on whatzap, you didn't reply back. Also called but you didn't pick my call. Can I use your Vcc to verify Amazon AWS account? Can I assign a custom name to the Vcc ? Can I use my Nigerian detail with the VCC to sign up on Amazon AWS account without being detected?. I will other upto 100 Vcc weekly if am able to signup on Amazon AWS successfully.
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by henrob: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
telim:
contacted you on whatzap, you didn't reply back. Also called but you didn't pick my call. Can I use your Vcc to verify Amazon AWS account? Can I assign a custom name to the Vcc ? Can I use my Nigerian detail with the VCC to sign up on Amazon AWS account without being detected?. I will other upto 100 Vcc weekly if am able to signup on Amazon AWS successfully.

Hello i will like to contact you for some detail on ICT can you give me your email or whatsapp number. thanks
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by GammaSigma: 6:07am On Oct 23, 2016
That rate is just Too high... I am interested but not at that rate
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by ozor1: 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
GammaSigma:
thats the issue..but the card works like charm..
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by Abcruz(m): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
GammaSigma:
exactly bro, i'm very interested in this card but the rate is discouraging me.
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 11:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
GammaSigma:

We are working on the rate. And it would get better soon before the online platform is fully Launched.
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by yinkeys(m): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2016
aikfrank:

We are working on the rate. And it would get better soon before the online platform is fully Launched.
I sent you a message on skype.
I'm interested, I want to pay today. How do I go about it. How soon can I get the Virtual credit card. I need it ASAP. The one with $2 balance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Naira Maintains Gain On Parallel Market / FOREX Users Dump BDCs As Naira/dollar Rates Converge / Dangote Welcomes His Friend Otedola To Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.