Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? (1642 Views)

Worst Web Hosting Company In Nigeria Smartweb.com.ng / Never You Host Your Site With Smartweb.com.ng / My Experience With Smartweb.com.ng Shared Hosting. (RESOLVED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by elfakkawy(m): 1:54am On Oct 02, 2016
Hi everyone, Im trying to setup a personal site for my friend and wondering if Smartweb is good and we can trust them. Thank you for your time
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by Cashrange660: 2:05am On Oct 02, 2016
Run!! If you love yourself and if you don't want your effort to be in vein, just RUN from smartweb.

2 Likes

Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by Temolad: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2016
What happen to smartweb
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by rexandyke(m): 11:19am On Oct 02, 2016
my brother just run.. they are thieves and their customer care are the worst. please run for your life. na them kill my love for blogging
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by kingthreat(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
One of the worst customer care ever. Your website will be down and they will be telling you "We are happy to have you here".
Aboki and tech stuff dont go together.
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by semasir: 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
The report hasn't been great here so far and so ill advise you opt for othsrs especially a foreign host

elfakkawy:
Hi everyone, Im trying to setup a personal site for my friend and wondering if Smartweb is good and we can trust them. Thank you for your time
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by trueking: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
semasir:
The report hasn't been great here so far and so ill advise you opt for othsrs especially a foreign host

The dollar exchange rate is the major problem with foreign host, am also researching on a reliable Nigerian host to start with before I move on to foreign host.
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by semasir: 6:31am On Oct 03, 2016
Quite understandable and your choice to make. I'll have advice to help from mine though....

trueking:

The dollar exchange rate is the major problem with foreign host, am also researching on a reliable Nigerian host to start with before I move on to foreign host.
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by trueking: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2016
semasir:
Quite understandable and your choice to make. I'll have advice to help from mine though....

Okay am all ears, please advice me. Thanks
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by semasir: 8:33am On Oct 03, 2016
I have advised I meant to say but if you want an alternative to you buying abroad considering the exchange rates, then I can share with you a space on my namecheap account from my reseller account. Specify what you need or lets talk via 08098002051 on Whatsapp. Thanks

trueking:

Okay am all ears, please advice me. Thanks
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by Chinenye123: 8:59am On Oct 03, 2016
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by trueking: 9:03am On Oct 03, 2016
semasir:
I have advised I meant to say but if you want an alternative to you buying abroad considering the exchange rates, then I can share with you a space on my namecheap account from my reseller account. Specify what you need or lets talk via 08098002051 on Whatsapp. Thanks

Okay, thanks.
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by cooljoe13: 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
trueking:

You can get a foreign host that gives you a cheapest prices and also reliable. You will also pay the Same amout you pay as start up as renewal.
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by trueking: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
cooljoe13:

You can get a foreign host that gives you a cheapest prices and also reliable. You will also pay the Same amout you pay as start up as renewal.
I am looking at Hostgator or Namecheap, if I don't get a reliable Nigerian host.
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by cooljoe13: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
trueking:

I am looking at Hostgator or Namecheap, if I don't get a reliable Nigerian host.

Why not go for mifihost. I used them and I can tell you they are really awesome. I once used hostgator, they were good then but not now so run. Name cheap is kinda okay but you've got too have enough bucks. I think you should take a look a their renewal fee before you go for them. Reason why I recommend mifihost is because they have plans which you pay the Same fee you as start-up when you want to renew your plan. I bet you won't regret going for them.

http://mifihost.com
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by cooljoe13: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
trueking:

Why not go for mifihost. I used them and I can tell you they are really awesome. I used hostgator, they were good then but not now so run. Name cheap is kinda okay but you've got too have enough bucks. I think you should take a look a their renewal fee before you go for them. Reason why I recommend mifihost is because they have plans which you pay the Same fee you as start-up when you want to renew your plan. I bet you won't regret going for them.

Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by trueking: 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
cooljoe13:

Why not go for mifihost. I used them and I can tell you they are really awesome. I used hostgator, they were good then but not now so run. Name cheap is kinda okay but you've got too have enough bucks. I think you should take a look a their renewal fee before you go for them. Reason why I recommend mifihost is because they have plans which you pay the Same fee you as start-up when you want to renew your plan. I bet you won't regret going for them.

I've checked their site, its good, I'll go for six months plan, but what's your experience using them? Hope they perform well.
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by resultcase(m): 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
Go with www.ss6.net

- Awesome support

- 3 months money back guaranteed!

- 99.9% uptime guaranteed.

- Free daily/weekly backups
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by CSNg: 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
Dont even dare try SmartWeb! They are Smart Thieves. Infact, your website will experience downtime like there is no tomorrow. I would have advised you to try DreamHost. They seem to be the best so far. Unlimited Hosting, Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited Space, Unlimited Email Accounts, Unlimited Domain Hosting etc. The only downside they have is their annual fee which is pegged at $119.4 (about 50k plus)
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by SunFlow(m): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
OBOY, I USE QSERVERS.NET AND I MUST CONFESS WITHOUT SENTIMENTS, THAT THEY ARE THE BEST NAIJA HOST THERE IS. WWW.XTRIMLAUGHS.COM
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by cooljoe13: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
trueking:

I've checked their site, its good, I'll go for six months plan, but what's your experience using them? Hope they perform well.

Trust me. Support is perfect. No downtime. I can assure you won't regret.
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by trueking: 7:27am On Oct 04, 2016
cooljoe13:

Trust me. Support is perfect. No downtime. I can assure you won't regret.
Thanks bro.
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by elfakkawy(m): 1:13am On Oct 05, 2016
Thanks Y'all, I've checked MiFi Host they good, but CoolJoe13 do they accept payment in Naira?
Semasir, I'll contact you and see what you get to offer.
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by elfakkawy(m): 2:51am On Oct 05, 2016
semasir:

Seems like your number is not registered with whatsapp
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by elfakkawy(m): 2:57am On Oct 05, 2016
Chinenye123:
You may try https://webhostilla.com

is it Monthly payment
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by semasir: 5:12am On Oct 05, 2016
It is.... Check your end well! 08098002051
Thanks

elfakkawy:

Seems like your number is not registered with whatsapp
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by cooljoe13: 6:51am On Oct 05, 2016
elfakkawy:
Thanks Y'all, I've checked MiFi Host they good, but CoolJoe13 do they accept payment in Naira?
Semasir, I'll contact you and see what you get to offer.

Not at all . I don't think any foreign host accept payment in Naira. You can only pay using your Atm card. Unless if you want to opt for a Nigeria host then you Can pay in Naira.
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by Chinenye123: 9:32am On Oct 05, 2016
elfakkawy:

is it Monthly payment

Annual payments
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by jonnyboy4u: 4:58am On Oct 07, 2016
QServers.net are good, you can try their monthly hosting for N350/m to test them out.

After 1 month experience you'll forget about foreign hosts, true word!
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by elfakkawy(m): 12:48am On Oct 08, 2016
jonnyboy4u:
QServers.net are good, you can try their monthly hosting for N350/m to test them out.

After 1 month experience you'll forget about foreign hosts, true word!
So, we can pay monthly?
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by betahost247(m): 4:07am On Oct 08, 2016
elfakkawy:

why not try beta host Limited

beta host provides Reliable and cheap Web hosting in Nigeria starting @ N6,000/year, providing services to meet each pocket. we provide State of the art web hosting service on powerful and reliable Linux web servers with Data Centers close to you..

All our hosting plan comes with free 1year SSL Certificate to protect your site again theft......... why not choose us as one of your reliable hosting today & you will never regret having us as web hosting company of your choice....

Cool Right, Visit us today: http://www.betahost247.com

Like us on Facebook for promotional offers & tips on how you can manage & Protect your site: http://www.facebook.com/betahost247 Twitter: http://twitter.com/betahost247
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by jonnyboy4u: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
elfakkawy:

So, we can pay monthly?

Yes you can. QServers.net accepts online payment with ATM card, so you can order and make payments 24/7 and it will be automatically activated.

Enjoy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Earn $1500 A Week With Propeller Ads / How Can I Remove My Picture From My Gmail / Job Vacancy: A Competent Wordpress Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.