Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,801 members, 7,841,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ (8361 Views)

Poll: I.....

Go To The Gym/ Workout Regularly: 15% (36 votes)
Do Outdoor Activities On A Regular Basic: 11% (25 votes)
Try Out Every/Any Crash Diet/s That Works!: 6% (15 votes)
Am Content/ Not Bothered About My Weight!: 9% (21 votes)
Count Calories/ Watch What I Eat: 12% (29 votes)
Weigh Myself Regularly: 14% (32 votes)
Wud Like To Exercise More / Stick To A Routine: 21% (48 votes)
Can Eat Anything & Not Put On The £: 9% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

How Warm Water Can Help Your Weight Loss / I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! / Digital Glass Scale For Your Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by Gamine(f): 10:54am On Oct 19, 2009
Cant say im 'obsessed'
but ive always wanted to gain some.
cant walk an inch before people talk about how skinny i am.

Anyway, i also cant say ive been consistent in trying to gain it,
i walk alot and i guess that keeps my meta high.
gym? never heard of it.

i dont even like seeing skinny people, kai
slim and healthy thats what we are talking about  cheesy
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by kellorah: 11:26am On Oct 19, 2009
Seeing stick-thin chicks, especially Indian chicks annoy me. My God!! No nyash, skinny face, tiny jeans, etc. My God!! cry I'm tiny but I'm not THAT tiny. They look ill. cry cry cry
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by Gamine(f): 11:43am On Oct 19, 2009
lol.
the Asians are short [tiny], but i havent really seen skinny.
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by sweetpie23: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2009
I don't care about my weight undecided
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by Nezan(m): 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2009
Too busy to be freaky about my weight. wink
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by otukpo(f): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2009
IF ANYTHING, I SHLD ADD SOME WEIGHT, BUT I LIKE THE WAY I AM AND I AM FREE TO EAT ANYTHING, ANT TIME WITHOUT LOOSING MY SHAPE.
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by throttler(f): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2009
i have struggled with my weight since having 3 kids, i lose some after each baby, gain it right back, and on and on. now i want to go back to my pre baby weight, and i know with a dose of discipline, i should get there. i am 5'.8inch., and i want to weigh 75kg.
i love me some hip, and i wont compromise it cheesy
. if i lose too much weight, my neck looks like a giraffes own , and people will be sorely tempted to force feed me, cos my neck will have this unsightly hollow. lipsrsealed

that said, i do obsess about my weight, and cant stop until i reach my goal. i am @ 88kg now, so i have 10kg to go. i started at 95kg embarassed
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by Shola2009(m): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2009
woahh!! gd luck with that!
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by kellorah: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2009
Breast feeding helps u slim down, but I doubt u wanna be breast feeding for the rest of your life. grin grin

Don't stop until you've reached your goal but never starve yourself. wink wink Stick to your regimes, or adopt much better ones and u will surely reach your target. Good luck. wink wink
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by no1madman(m): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2009
sweetpie23:

I don't care about my weight undecided
Don't loose weight or i go delete u from my list of potential wife.4 d record,i like orobo.
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by 55gal(m): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2009
I am ok with my weight but always watch it.
want to add a little more.
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by spoilt(f): 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2009
I'm skinny. Really skinny. Im skinnier now than before I had my baby. I do not exercise, I do not stress, I do not do anything.
Im not really complaining. I like the way I look. I cannot change it.
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by spikedcylinder: 9:57am On Oct 20, 2009
I'm orobo. grin grin grin
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by oyinda3(f): 10:14am On Oct 20, 2009
spoilt:

I'm skinny. Really skinny. Im skinnier now than before I had my baby. I do not exercise, I do not stress, I do not do anything.
Im not really complaining. I like the way I look. I cannot change it.

I know someone who lost so much weight after she gave birth because she had to take care of the baby by herself, fetch water, cook food and do everything. but when she hired househelp, she gained all the weight back.
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by mrsb(f): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2009
Well, as i'm sitting here trying to ignore the coffee and cookies in my office and instead I am drinking fruit tea (they smell so good and taste soooooooooo crap!) I guess I am quite obsessed. I never used to be but I am the wrong side of 30 and have 3 kids so I work out 5 times a week. I have a sweet tooth and keep everything in moderation, I like a few glasses of wine during weekends and generally if I want something I have it, I just try and remember my cheats in my workout so I can work that little bit harder. grin
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by spikedcylinder: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2009
What the heck is the "wrong" side of 30? undecided
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by sweetpie23: 11:54am On Oct 20, 2009
no1madman:

Don't loose weight or i go delete u from my list of potential wife.4 d record,i like orobo.
do not worry am not losing no weight.
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by chinesedoll(f): 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2009
Me I want to add weight jor
been looking like this since forever

@spiky

tell me that pics in ur profile is a big joke
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by spikedcylinder: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2009
@ cd
No o! Its for real. cheesy
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by chinesedoll(f): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2009
spikedcylinder:

@ cd
No o! Its for real. cheesy

Abeg where the chuch dey
abi is that the church u attend?
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by mukina2: 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2009
spikedcylinder:

we know grin grin
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by spikedcylinder: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2009
Gerraway! angry tongue
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by mukina2: 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2009
i love you kiss grin
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by no1madman(m): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2009
spikedcylinder:

good!i'll add u 2 my list. . .
chinesedoll:

Me I want to add weight jor
been looking like this since forever

@spiky

tell me that pics in your profile is a big joke
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin
abeg put on more weight jare. . .make i see meat play with.
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2009
spikedcylinder:

and we know where all that extra weight goes cheesy grin
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2009
oyb:

grin grin grin grin you and this girl sha
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by iykedare(m): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2009
[size=16pt]
oyb:

it goes to her head to suffocate her brain.
[/size]
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2009
kellorah:

Breast feeding helps u slim down, but I doubt u wanna be breast feeding for the rest of your life. grin grin

Don't stop until you've reached your goal but never starve yourself. wink wink Stick to your regimes, or adopt much better ones and u will surely reach your target. Good luck. wink wink

[size=13pt] ~Very true! I breast fed for 4 months. . .I lost the dress size i'd put on during pregnancy & more. . . went down from my normal size 10 to a size 6-8. . .

~I wasnt comfy been that size tho plus my mam & hubby didnt give my ears a rest about how skinny i'd become. . . That was when i realised boobies is all fat! shocked My babies lost their mujo. . . cry We've long been reunited tho. . . grin
[/size]
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by chika98: 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2009
Note to self. . keep breast feeding when the time comes grin
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2009
chika98:

Note to self. . keep breast feeding when the time comes grin

[size=13pt] ~ grin Very Good Idea!! wink[/size]
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2009
throttler:

if i lose too much weight, my neck looks like a giraffes own , and people will be sorely tempted to force feed me, cos my neck will have this unsightly hollow. lipsrsealed

[size=13pt] ~Isnt it interesting how there's always something one tend not to like about one's self when you loose weight. . .even when you do get to the targeted weight,there's always something to moan about! Prolly got something to do w/ our DNA. . . Us being Women!! cheesy

~For me I hate how extra skinny my legs become if i loose too much weight. . they look like chicken legs. . i dont like when my collar bone sticks out. . . how sunken my eyes tend to look. . like i've just recovered from malaria/havent slept for months grin Oh! the one i hate the most!! Barely-there-boobies i inherit w/ weight-loss!

~I wish there was a way one cud proportion where the weight goes when pilling/shedding the pounds. . i cud do with having the fat that goes to the cheeks/arms divert to the bum instead! But thats wishful thinking! grin
[/size]
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by spikedcylinder: 9:44am On Oct 21, 2009
iykedare:

[size=16pt]
it goes to her head to suffocate her brain.
[/size]

Dude, this is the second time you have made a limp attempt to insult me. I'm waiting for the third time. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NIMC Lagos Staff Contracts COVID-19, Office Shut / Please Help An SS Nairalander / What Do You Tell a Skinny Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.