Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,787 members, 7,841,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ (8360 Views)

Poll: I.....

Go To The Gym/ Workout Regularly: 15% (36 votes)
Do Outdoor Activities On A Regular Basic: 11% (25 votes)
Try Out Every/Any Crash Diet/s That Works!: 6% (15 votes)
Am Content/ Not Bothered About My Weight!: 9% (21 votes)
Count Calories/ Watch What I Eat: 12% (29 votes)
Weigh Myself Regularly: 14% (32 votes)
Wud Like To Exercise More / Stick To A Routine: 21% (48 votes)
Can Eat Anything & Not Put On The £: 9% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

How Warm Water Can Help Your Weight Loss / I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! / Digital Glass Scale For Your Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by spikedcylinder: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2009
Lol. I thought it was just about that thread, you animal? One minute you pop in as "iykedare" calling me bitch, next minute, you're Charles 3.16 saying what's up. You belong in a mental hospital, deranged homosexual fool.
Everything you just said about your parents seem to ring true, slowpoke. smiley
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2009
^^^^^
hey! no more cracks about MS cylinders ass!

please be advised that all comments by this poster about ms cylinders rear end or any other parts of her anatomy be they real , contrived or imagined are made in innocent , polite and good natured fun
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by KennyG6(m): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2009
Ok TIME OUT!! BOTH OF U!

@Spike:= Please enuf of this, u slanging match, let it pass, from henceforth just ignore any of the rantings, abeg,
ha na wa, lol and there was me thinking Spike might even be on my xmas list to santa, she wan come spoil am by fighting big time on NL. grin grin

@ IYK:-- except of course this is ur style for toasting, i.e u actually like her nad u r using this tactic to woo her, i'd advice that you plsssss let the insults end here.

If after this plea both of u still insist on playing it rough i will have no other option to to discipline una big time
U've been WARNED!
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by platinumnk(f): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2009
@topic-

- too obsessed, but soon not to be anymore

wink
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by KennyG6(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2009
platinumnk:

@topic-

- too obsessed, but soon not to be anymore

wink
y, r u going 4 a nip-tuck or gastric banding  or u r not just going to bother anymore? grin
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by platinumnk(f): 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2009
Kenny_G:

y, r u going 4 a nip-tuck or gastric banding  or u r not just going to bother anymore? grin

lol, just gonna eat right. . tis all wink life is too short.

i am gonna reduce my boobs though grin
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by KennyG6(m): 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2009
platinumnk:

lol, just gonna eat right. . tis all wink life is too short.

i am gonna reduce my boobs though grin
but they dnt look 2 big ooooooo wink
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by platinumnk(f): 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2009
Kenny_G:

but they dnt look 2 big ooooooo wink

thats my lil sis, her boobs are ok, im staggering at DDD, made it to E before. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i have this beautiful dress, its still in my closet, because my boobs make me look slutty, a normal chested girl would have no problem.

Give me a C cup!
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by snazzydawn(f): 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2009
I have been reduced to a calorie counting freak and if I mistakenly eat anything that contains sugar or carbs, I do not eat again that day then I will work out like mad. I exercise every other day and am almost a vegetarian. I am the better for it anyway but I wish I can just take it easy on myself cos I am becoming a menace as my friends do not like to go out with me to restaurants cos I will be busy checking out vegetarian alternatives and most restaurants in Nigeria do not offer that. Even the salads come with highfat and high caloric dressings.
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by Shola2009(m): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2009
^^ na wa oo. shocked .u really need to take it easy. undecided
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by IBCE(f): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2009
Its my tommy oo. It used to be really flat, bt now hmmmmm I don't get.
Its the only tin messing up my lovely figure + Babe is complaining seriously.
There's no tym for me to go 2 da gym and all dat.
Which way will help abeg, sometin U can jst do myself. This tommy reall has to go bak to shape.
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by KennyG6(m): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2009
platinumnk:

thats my lil sis, her boobs are ok, im staggering at DDD, made it to E before. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i have this beautiful dress, its still in my closet, because my boobs make me look slutty, a normal chested girl would have no problem.

Give me a C cup!
i see, hmmm, well, actually, emmm shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue dunno wat to say really, but. emm
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by sweetpie23: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2009
undecided
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by mukina2: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2009
lets try to get along please wink
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2009
can someone lock this thread please
undecided
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by mukina2: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2009
final time i am cleaning out this thread.

Iyke stop the personal attacks
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by iykedare(m): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2009
OK MA.
SORRY GUYS.
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by Samson52: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2009
Hi everybody,
I am health conscious person.
I fear of the word weight i mean obesity,
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by ramtee(f): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2009
Hallo,
i think anyone should be concerned if they are over weight because of the health implications but being determined and taking action is another story .
starting out and sticking with it is the tricky part.yet unless you do this you may not get results you must persist with whatever you know works for you , not jumping from one plan to another looking for an easy way out which is what most people do.
read more at http://www.shapemanagers.com/blog. you need a lot of discipline and will power but its not the worst thing that can happen to you,
you can have a beautiful shape too!
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 22, 2009
I sometimes dream of meeting a genius and my three wishes are:

- perfect skin
- constant weight
- make 99.9% use of my faculties!
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by H2O2: 8:07am On Dec 22, 2009
constant weight lmao
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 22, 2009
H2O2:

constant weight lmao

Yeah. I have an ideal weight and if I could weigh just that for the rest of my life, I'd be cooool! cheesy

But as they say, wishes aren't horses.
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2009
Im a health fanatic, I circuit train 3x a week, dont snack and eat moderate amounts of food and lots of fruits. I do let go sometimes but will exercise to burn it off the next day. smiley I loathe lucky bishes who eat like horses but still maintain their figure angry angry grin grin I take consolation in the fact that yall do not know about nutrition and when we all get to that age, I know about nutrition and work out and yall dont and puff yall will blow up grin grin grin grin Hahaha just kidding guys enjoy your slinky figures.
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by julie009(f): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2009
you dont have to be obsess about your weight, its either you live yourself the way god created you, or you find a solution to your weight problem.
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by koolchicco: 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2009
I'd rather miss a flight than to miss a workout!

Obsessed, AM I?     i dont fink so. undecided
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by GL(f): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2009
i once used to keep a scale by my bedside and step on it upon rising in the morning, and hundreds of times during the day. i threw it away eventually and now i dont have a scale so i can only check my weight in the gym. i still count calories though, i check the calories in bread, rice, cereals, chicken, pita, frozen vegetables, biscuits, flavoured water, yoghurt, chocolate, chips, basically anything that comes in a pack. i even have a list on my computer of the calories in the unpackaged raw foods i normally buy. i even check the % of carbs, proteins, fibre etc. i spend at least 70% of my time online reading up nutrition, health and fitness articles.

i wish i could channel all that energy into my workouts though. i've pretty much got a handle on my nutrition but i still have to drag myself to the gym. i'd love to be obsessed about exercising.
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by oyinda3(f): 12:37am On Dec 23, 2009
michelin89:

I sometimes dream of meeting a genius and my three wishes are:

- perfect skin
- constant weight
- make 99.9% use of my faculties!

i totally understand the constant weight thing. I hate it when my weight fluctuates around my "ideal weight" right now it's below it so i'm not too worried. grin
i get worried when it goes above it.

ahhh perfect skin. cheesy who no like better thing

what do u mean by faculties?
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by yjay(f): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2009
yes i do obsess abt my weight a whole LOT!!!!!! every one in my house knows it & when they see me eating a snack they tell me rite away not to come & ask them if im gaining weight o! especially my bro he gets really pissed when i ask him, i weigh 60kg. ve been at that weight as far as i can remember, i do take a LOT of fruits, watermelon works the best for me, i dont exercise but i realise that i might ve to, im getting older so i know i wont be able to get away with certain things again. if i hear comments like ure adding weight, watch it! i get really worried & eat more of my watermelon, most of time i eat rite, stay away from junk & sugar & eat a lot of fruits but i know i need to do more,
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by H2O2: 4:28am On Dec 24, 2009
I don't worry about that
Re: ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:42am On Dec 24, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Im a health fanatic, I circuit train 3x a week, dont snack and eat moderate amounts of food and lots of fruits. I do let go sometimes but will exercise to burn it off the next day. smiley I loathe lucky bishes who eat like horses but still maintain their figure angry angry grin grin I take consolation in the fact that yall do not know about nutrition and when we all get to that age, I know about nutrition and work out and yall dont and puff yall will blow up grin grin grin grin Hahaha just kidding guys enjoy your slinky figures.

~ cheesy AWomen!! That was hilarious! Some will get there eventually! The real lucky ones wont get to find out. .

~I've got a mate who's like a size6. . .she's had three kids & the most weight she puts on is on her face. . I'm like Y "Why wasnt i on the stay-skinny-till-you-die line?" grin ! Her Mam & her mam's bro are just as skinny & Tiny like her. . they cud easily pass as brother & sisters. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NIMC Lagos Staff Contracts COVID-19, Office Shut / Please Help An SS Nairalander / What Do You Tell a Skinny Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.