Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched (4602 Views)

Prophet TL Kelvin In Sex Scandal, Sleeps With Married Woman / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) / Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by realmindz: 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
Wilgrea7:

everytime i read ur comments i smile

God didn't do favouritism for Israel.. I've said it many times
IT WAS A COVENANT God made with their forefathers...
he even constantly told them that it was because of their forefathers that he is helping them. a covenant with God is no small deal that's why the apostles said its better not to vow or swear

u said God almighty didn't give any law... without laws this world would be in chaos. if a society can give laws to make the society organised then wat of God. without laws i could rob a bank, do all sorts of evil nd get away with it... cuz its not a crime.. without laws there would be utter chaos

i didn't say the bible is the fallible word of satan.. i said i don't believe the bible to be infallible because it has been corrupted. people were deceived by devil at SOME times in the old testament and they have written his doings as doings of the lord.. also. i know for sure that the roman govt under constantine made some changes to suit their govt... i can share a link later on this

again... God never ever encouraged slavery

funny you say that because the name of Jesus actually has power... plus I've shared links that support the fact that he existed... i shared 2 links previously... one from a historical website and one from an atheist website

ure d one asking questions... feel free to create a thread if u want ur questions to be answered too

also... u believe all the scribes were lied to but you out of everyone in the world has seen the truth... please sir... why?

The bolded remains a contradiction until u explain why of all the tribes on earth, it was the jews that Yaweh chose to make convenant with?
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by realmindz: 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
Arguing with a christian is like this...; Start from 0%....progress 5 %.... progress 25 % ...contradiction .... error. ....then back to 0%

Then conclusion, if u like believe, if u like don't believe. The bible will always be true and God is God, he does not need u
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Wilgrea7(m): 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
realmindz:

The bolded remains a contradiction until u explain why of all the tribes on earth, it was the jews that Yaweh chose to make convenant with?

in my recent reply to otem i stated it
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Wilgrea7(m): 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
realmindz:
Arguing with a christian is like this...; Start from 0%....progress 5 %.... progress 25 % ...contradiction .... error. ....then back to 0%

Then conclusion, if u like believe, if u like don't believe. The bible will always be true and God is God, he does not need u

I'm not claiming i know all and i believe there is much to be known.
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by realmindz: 10:43am On Oct 18, 2016
Wilgrea7:

bro its the same thing..

if u read the bible u will notice that God didn't just choose someone to make a covenant with.. no sir.. the people involved were the ones that made the covenant with God... some by works.. some by behaviour
like Abraham leaving his home for the promised land
Jacob wrestling with the angel until he was blessed..
these are things normal humans didn't do.
God didn't choose them out of favouritism

now coming to where u said Yahweh encourages slavery... u will find those verses in exodus right? like i said... all those slavery and rape and unjust deaths were not of God.. if they were, Jesus wouldn't have condemned it in john 8. the devil deceived the Israelites that's why the bible said no wonder satan disguises as an angel of light... the commandments God gave the Israelites were the ten commandments. all other rubbish were not of God(yahweh)

let's take an example... if u had a little child maybe 6 months who hardly knows u by character... wouldn't it be easy for me to disguise as you and portray a false character to ur child?.... but if u had a child that was up to 17 years and knows u very well.. even if i dressed like u and looked 100% like u.. i couldn't deceive the child cuz the child knows u too much to be deceived.... that's how it is.. but for the fact that i disguised as you to your 6 month old child doesn't make u a monster... it makes me a deceiver... that's exactly my point

more questions are welcomed smiley

first u said Yaweh made convenant with them, now it was these people that made convenant with Yawe... error loading.

Whichever it is anyway, I'm still bewildered and left aghast why of all people on earth, it was Abraham Yaweh chose to accept his offer of going into convenant with.

But pls don't misquote the bible. It was specifically stated that Yaweh called unto Abraham and told him to leave his land, Abraham did not jst wake up and told Yaweh he was leaving.

Yaweh chose him, that's favouritism.
Yaweh has been fighting for him and his generations, and he called them his people...That's favouritism bro.
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Wilgrea7(m): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2016
realmindz:

first u said Yaweh made convenant with them, now it was these people that made convenant with Yawe... error loading.

Whichever it is anyway, I'm still bewildered and left aghast why of all people on earth, it was Abraham Yaweh chose to accept his offer of going into convenant with.

But pls don't misquote the bible. It was specifically stated that Yaweh called unto Abraham and told him to leave his land, Abraham did not jst wake up and told Yaweh he was leaving.

Yaweh has been fighting for him and his generations, and he called them his people...That's favouritism bro.

i agree with you on the part that said Yahweh told Abraham to leave his house... but did you ask why? do u know why? Abraham was a man despite of the other Gods his family served, he still served Yahweh... there's a difference.

you're trying to insinuate that Yahweh just chose Abraham while Abraham was in his house serving another god.. no sir ... it didn't happen like that... if u read on from that part you'll see it

on the part of the error.... yes, i accept my error. God made a covenant with those people based on their works and attitude
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Wilgrea7(m): 11:29am On Oct 18, 2016
realmindz:

i agree with you on the part that said Yahweh told Abraham to leave his house... but did you ask why? do u know why? Abraham was a man despite of the other Gods his family served, he still served Yahweh... there's a difference.

you're trying to insinuate that Yahweh just chose Abraham while Abraham was in his house serving another god.. no sir ... it didn't happen like that... if u read on from that part you'll see it

on the part of the error.... yes, i accept my error. God made a covenant with those people based on their works and attitude.
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
Atum dis ,,Atum dat undecided

According to ur theory , Atum was created by Almighty God.

According to Egyptian mythology , Atum created himself and two other god/goddess (su and tefnut) by spitting dem tru his mouth.

I don't knw if u re confused or ?

Ah Neva understand u shaa,,,, tho I hopes to cool
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Wilgrea7(m): 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
Tinydick:

According to Egyptian mythology , Atum created himself and two other god/goddess (su and tefnut) by spitting dem tru his mouth.

grin grin

i saw it on Wikipedia
d guy gave birth to his children by wanking(literally).

otem please answer o
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
Wilgrea7:

grin grin

i saw it on Wikipedia
d guy gave birth to his children by wanking(literally).

otem please answer o

Bro I tire oooo cheesy grin
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by otemanuduno: 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
Tinydick:

Atum made homos through his sperm, yes so CORRECT! however, many scribes wrote whatever they like about Atum when he left the world. Here is one out of the numerous passages of the DOCTUFOS where ATUM himself was amazed at the false things which they wrote about him.

DOCTUFOS:
Tabioth 18:12-19
12. Now also, Eartum did see a scroll which was written when Nymphidis came out of the ocean after a thousand years. And he who wrote it said that it was Eartum who came out of the water.
13. And Eartum said, the confusion of the world is set, for Nymphidis is determined to make the world believe in lies and deceptions. Why did he tell he who saw him that he was me?

14. Now O Earthus, tell the homos across the world that they should not worship any god. For it is even better to worship nature than to worship any of the gods, because nature is God because God is in it.
15. When Earthus heard it, she said, I shall do what you have said, but I fear that the homos shall resume my worship which I do not command. For all the homos love to worship he who teaches them, taking him as God.
16. For the same way Athrahash was worshipped when he taught them morals and the same way Krish was worshipped in Hindi, so shall the homos worship me if I teach them what is right.
17. Now Eartum said, this is the reason why I distanced myself from the earth; for I know that the world would not be developed as I wished if I remain on it to show myself to them; for they shall sit around me to worship me, depending on my own mind while they neglect their own brains and do nothing.
18. Is this not why Egypt has become developed more than many other kingdoms? For when Ra was with them, they neglected all things and worshipped Ra, but when Ra left them, they began to make findings.
19. So shall it be for the homos who shall neglect the gods and make findings directly, exploiting the potentials of their own heads, which is the seat of God.

At the bolded, when Yahweh(Nymphidis) returned from the bottomless pit where he fell into for 1000 years, he told people who saw him that he was not Yahweh but Atum. That was what amazed ATUM in that passage. I will post more from the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Nelson21(m): 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

IF I COULD BE THIS HIGH EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE,
I'UD BE THE HAPPIEST SOUL IN THE WORLD! cheesy

lolz

careful there bro. These guys are on some AdVanced Next GeneraTion Weed shii.
The side Effect Its obviously having on them may be toooo Strong for Your Noble Brain.
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by otemanuduno: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nelson21:

lolz

careful there bro. These guys are on some AdVanced Next GeneraTion Weed shii.
The side Effect Its obviously having on them may be toooo Strong for Your Noble Brain.
When one ignorant Nelson says what he doesnt know, I just stay back and rest my back.
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Nelson21(m): 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
otemanuduno:
When one ignorant Nelson says what he doesnt know, I just stay back and rest my back.

Thats very good.
Rest it well.
You need it.
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by otemanuduno: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nelson21:

Thats very good.
Rest it well.
You need it.

Thanks... Whenever I'm resting, I always feel for people like you worshipping Satan as GOD. undecided
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Nelson21(m): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
otemanuduno:

Thanks... Whenever I'm resting, I always feel for people like you worshipping Satan as GOD. undecided

grin grin grin
Yeah, whatever.
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by adoyi8: 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
otemanuduno:

Please can you help me with a copy of this doctofus?
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by 0temSapien: 8:30am On Oct 18, 2018
I was here grin
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by OtemAtum: 9:28am On Nov 02, 2018
What a way to escape!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moses' Black Wife Was Written Out Of Later Versions Of The Bible / The Fallacy Of "Free Will" / Mohammed Contradicts Himself, Says 3 Different Things On The Same Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.