Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) (88507 Views)

What Would You Do If The Cameraman Forgot To Record On Your Wedding Day? / Sunday Service With Mmm Folks Will Go Like These. / When Glo Sponsored Your Wedding (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by dapsonlou(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ajasco50:
M(moku) M(mogbe) M(modaran) by the time your money go frozen you will divorce, ask them in South Africa

Ask them in Russia and Yankee sef.
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by nurez305(m): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
Godchild2015:
This is the second time I coming accross this word. Pls can someone explains the meaning of M M M?
hit my up on whatsapp for full explaination on mmm and how you can be making money with it
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by ademasta(m): 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
celestialAgent:
How is the MMM thing done pls ?! I see alot of ppl like your post grin
Mmm rocks! its a platform that gives you 30% Return On Investment monthly. We provide help, we get help.
You can PM me if really Interested. Trust us... You will testify grin
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by demarc001: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
dapsonlou:

Lair
Oga! You believe it or not DOESN'T take my LAND from ME.

5 Likes

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by demarc001: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
dapsonlou:

Ask them in Russia and Yankee sef.

Yet peopleare still doing it in S.A

1 Like

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by freshdude99(m): 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
The level of laziness and get rich quick syndrome in the mind, body and soul of Nigerian youths today is something to worry about...
What's the fraudulent ponzi scheme called MMM?
I smh for for the so-called authority that only knows how to jam RADIO BIAFRA
Jam and ban MMM now, them no fit, useless government
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by dapsonlou(m): 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ponzi scheme
ˈpɒnzi/
noun

a form of fraud in which belief in the success of a non-existent enterprise is fostered by the payment of quick returns to the first investors from money invested by later investors.
"a classic Ponzi scheme built on treachery and lies"
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by Phyde: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
Godchild2015:
This is the second time I coming accross this word. Pls can someone explains the meaning of M M M?
Google is your girlfriend bro.
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by freshdude99(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
demarc001:

Yet peopleare still doing it in S.A
Does it justify its authenticity?
I never knew Nigerians to be as lazy as South Africans. But with wat am seeing now, the opposite seems the case

1 Like

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by engrOBku4(m): 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
CplusJason:
What's this MMM all about? Betting or referral bullshiit?

guy, which world r in
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by Tycoonnla(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
grin chai 9ja and MMM

1 Like

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by CplusJason: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
engrOBku4:

guy, which world r in
What a foolish question..... Now, get lost.
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by engrOBku4(m): 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
freshdude99:
The level of laziness and get rich quick syndrome in the mind, body and soul of Nigerian youths today is something to worry about...
What's the fraudulent ponzi scheme called MMM?
I smh for for the so-called authority that only knows how to jam RADIO BIAFRA
Jam and ban MMM now, them no fit, useless government

guy, laziness and smartness are two worlds apart.
have you hears if the word investments
you can work HARD for money all your life or
simply have your money work HARD for you.
so, I'll rather be 'lazy' and allow my money do all the HARDWORK..

3 Likes

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
soberdrunk:
Its all fun and games until evrybody 'request help' at the same time and it doesnt come......... angry angry
And how does over 600,000 registered Nigerians request help at the same time?

4 Likes

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by demarc001: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
freshdude99:

Does it justify its authenticity?
I never knew Nigerians to be as lazy as South Africans. But with wat am seeing now, the opposite seems the case

Yes we are lazy, but its not your hard working body we use in going out as early as 5am to seek daily bread.

1 Like

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by engrOBku4(m): 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
CplusJason:
What a foolish question..... Now, get lost.

easy bro... easy.
U sound frustrated wink

4 Likes

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by seangy4konji: 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ar least they are happy and married...

Not the ones still doing runz at thirty 30 just to buy iphone six plus and aasho ebi every saturday.
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by odimbannamdi(m): 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
dapsonlou:
Ponzi scheme
ˈpɒnzi/
noun

a form of fraud in which belief in the success of a non-existent enterprise is fostered by the payment of quick returns to the first investors from money invested by later investors.
"a classic Ponzi scheme built on treachery and lies"

Obviously, you have been paid to say negative things about MMM.

Dont worry, i was once like you. I littered every thread on Nairaland with negative things as well, but i did that out of sheer ignorance of the working mechanism of MMM. Not until i got close, understood, and analyzed it objectively that my eyes opened.

3 Likes

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by CplusJason: 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
engrOBku4:

easy bro... easy.
U sound frustrated wink
Lol, frustrated? I just told you to get lost because you ask a foolish question and you called that frustrated? Now i see that you're a witless mofo.
Lol, one love.
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by engrOBku4(m): 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
CplusJason:
Lol, frustrated? I just told you to get lost because you ask a foolish question and you called that frustrated? Now i see that you're a witless mofo.
Lol, one love.

babies everywhere.

grow up mr man
smh
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by Garshyzee(m): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
lumeneng22:
. pls be careful the way you use mmm o. Enemies are finding a way to frustrate the system, don't let them start with you. Peace.

is it their risk?.. wheheheheheheh

1 Like

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by nairacash1: 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
I do MMM,

Need a FREE step by step pictorial guide ,reply with the subject NEED to bizokoro@gmail.com and it will be sent to you.

MMM is social financial network,a mutual fund help where member PROVIDE help with their spare money and also GET help.
MMM is world wide you have in Asia, America, it started in Europe etc

To join MMM is free.

In MMM you can make money in 3 major ways.

1) Any amount you donate into the MMM community grows by 30% every month.If you donate 20k in one month it will grow to 26k and you will also be given a registration bonus of 20$
which means you will get 20$ plus ur 26k in one month.
The list amount you can donate is 2k
Please NOTE!!
when you decide on the amount you want to donate it can take about 3weeks before you will be ask to send the money, which means ur money will still be with you but it start growing from the very first day u decide on the amount u want to donate.

2)You can also make money through referrals (Note this is optional you do it if you want extra cash)For every person you refer to MMM you make 10% of what ever they donate.

3)You can also make money by becoming a manager in the system,
to be a manager u will undergo a 10days online course for free.
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by CplusJason: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
engrOBku4:

babies everywhere.
grow up mr man smh
I guess you have a low comprehensive ability, i said GET LOST.

2 Likes

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by ComrNino(m): 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
celestialAgent:
How is the MMM thing done pls ?! I see alot of ppl like your post grin
it pays alot n its real...am a beneficiary in it...i can attest to that...for months nw i have been into it & bliv me it pays ...for more info cal 08069273250 & whatsapp chat me on 08132286377 join MMM
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by adecr7: 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
Yes oooo. For those that doesn't know about mmm, go to the information hub to learn at www.nigeria-mmm.info
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by Marius26(m): 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
Funny
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by ComrNino(m): 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
Godchild2015:
MMM its derived frm d initial of d names of people dat owns it....for more info cal or chat me on whatsapp with 08132286377 MMM its real am a witness a trial might convience u
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
YourNemesis:
grin grin
One random Niggur added me as friend on facebook yesterday talking about this MMM and shiii..... I blocked him straightaway
You missing bro... Tested and trusted for more up to a year and counting by me....
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
soberdrunk:
Its all fun and games until evrybody 'request help' at the same time and it doesnt come......... angry angry
everyone can't request help at the same time.... it's not just possible cos everyone cannot GH at same time except their minds are wired together....

1 Like

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
CplusJason:
What's this MMM all about? Betting or referral bullshiit?
No betting bullshit, no refferal nonsense.... that's the reason it's so popular and it works for real like daylight..... been in the system for a year plus now and it pays my bills... better than my salary...

2 Likes

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
watchindelta:
is mmm real? becuz my friend jst dey tell me about it! but man dey fear smh i no wan enter one chance.
Lol...bro, u ve got nothing to fear... been in it for more than a year now... it has never disappointed.... only 30 days and ur money grows better that what any bank will give you as commission in a year.... 30% of whatever you put in and 20 or 50 dollars starter bonus.... last month, I put in 200k and got back 283k. I started with just 25k look where I am....

1 Like

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by CplusJason: 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
No betting bullshit, no refferal nonsense.... that's the reason it's so popular and it works for real like daylight..... been in the system for a year plus now and it pays my bills... better than my salary...
Goodluck on that sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funniest Akpors Joke Ever!!! / Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds / Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.