Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

HILARIOUS: The Meaning Of These Kenyan Schools Will Make You Pee In Your Pant - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HILARIOUS: The Meaning Of These Kenyan Schools Will Make You Pee In Your Pant (5565 Views)

Christian Schools Will Boycott WAEC Examinations, Says Group / UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) / Schools Will Run Out Of Business Very Soon. This Is Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HILARIOUS: The Meaning Of These Kenyan Schools Will Make You Pee In Your Pant by fingard02k(m): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2016
There are Kenyan schools whose names can be an embarrassment on your CV, yet names, in African settings, are believed to have influence in one’s life

1. Magui Secondary School
Magui means a group of mongrels!

2. Kiangoma

Kiangoma Boys Secondary School means ‘belonging to madness’ in Kikuyu.

3. Nyakemincha Primary School
Nyakemincha in Kisii means ‘tail.

4. Ukia Girls
The name of this girls’ school in Makueni County translates to ‘erect’

5. Dry’s Girls Secondary School

This is a girls’ boarding school in Kapsengwet.

6. Eshisiru Secondary School
Eshisiru among the Luhya means ‘stupid’

7. Ng’onyi Boys
The name of this day school imply, ‘your (female) genitals’ in Luo land.

8. Male Girls
This is a girls secondary school in Naromoru...

READ MORE >>> http://www.enzyhub.com/hilarious-the-meaning-of-these-kenyan-school-will-make-you-pee-in-your-pant/

cc lalasticlala Fynestboi

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: The Meaning Of These Kenyan Schools Will Make You Pee In Your Pant by fingard02k(m): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2016
Re: HILARIOUS: The Meaning Of These Kenyan Schools Will Make You Pee In Your Pant by nwasinachi(f): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2016
Thats their headache biko. We have lots of probs facing us here, kenya is the last thing on my mind.

9 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: The Meaning Of These Kenyan Schools Will Make You Pee In Your Pant by Yeligray(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
Those kind skul na curse.

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: The Meaning Of These Kenyan Schools Will Make You Pee In Your Pant by Moblord(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
Leave kenyans alone

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: The Meaning Of These Kenyan Schools Will Make You Pee In Your Pant by cee001(m): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lol.Kenya again grin
Re: HILARIOUS: The Meaning Of These Kenyan Schools Will Make You Pee In Your Pant by officialteemi(m): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
kenya and bad news...
Re: HILARIOUS: The Meaning Of These Kenyan Schools Will Make You Pee In Your Pant by cheerokee(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
Itel is giving out free It1516, click on the link below to know more... www.itel-mobile.com/bargainng/?shareId=859541847480682
Re: HILARIOUS: The Meaning Of These Kenyan Schools Will Make You Pee In Your Pant by Danimighty7(m): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
Kenya Kenya
you again
Re: HILARIOUS: The Meaning Of These Kenyan Schools Will Make You Pee In Your Pant by Idydarling(f): 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
Kenya and weird news......

that pix of Pres. Zuma pls
Re: HILARIOUS: The Meaning Of These Kenyan Schools Will Make You Pee In Your Pant by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lol....Am sure it means something else.
Re: HILARIOUS: The Meaning Of These Kenyan Schools Will Make You Pee In Your Pant by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
I did not pee in my pant undecided
Re: HILARIOUS: The Meaning Of These Kenyan Schools Will Make You Pee In Your Pant by fingard02k(m): 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I did not pee in my pant undecided
Picture or...
Re: HILARIOUS: The Meaning Of These Kenyan Schools Will Make You Pee In Your Pant by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
fingard02k:
Picture or...
Don't ask for picture, cuman see it live nih wink
Re: HILARIOUS: The Meaning Of These Kenyan Schools Will Make You Pee In Your Pant by Opistorincos(m): 12:18am On Oct 03, 2016
shocked
Re: HILARIOUS: The Meaning Of These Kenyan Schools Will Make You Pee In Your Pant by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 03, 2016
Ha ha cheesy
Re: HILARIOUS: The Meaning Of These Kenyan Schools Will Make You Pee In Your Pant by piperson(m): 8:56am On Oct 03, 2016
Kenya actually means a "mad black hungry insect" in Kenyan language so I'm not supprised cheesy
Re: HILARIOUS: The Meaning Of These Kenyan Schools Will Make You Pee In Your Pant by Fidha254(m): 10:06am On Oct 03, 2016
piperson:
Kenya actually means a "mad black hungry insect" in Kenyan language so I'm not supprised cheesy
Kenya (the country) ia actually named after Mt.Kenya The highest mountainn in kenya and 2nd highest in Africa.... The word Kenya comes from a local language word, Kirinyaga which loosley translates to 'The crest of whitness' since the mountaing has snow on top... some other local labguages also used the word kirinyaa as the name of the mountaing meanng something like "gods resting place", or "the place of god". ....... so Kirinyaga and Kirinyaa eventually became Kinya(white mans pronaunsiation) which eventualy became Kenya.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HILARIOUS: The Meaning Of These Kenyan Schools Will Make You Pee In Your Pant by fingard02k(m): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Don't ask for picture, cuman see it live nih wink
So that bedbugs will come out from there and bite me

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: The Meaning Of These Kenyan Schools Will Make You Pee In Your Pant by piperson(m): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2016
Fidha254:
Kenya (the country) ia actually named after Mt.Kenya The highest mountainn in kenya and 2nd highest in Africa.... The word Kenya comes from a local language word, Kirinyaga which loosley translates to 'The crest of whitness' since the mountaing has snow on top... some other local labguages also used the word kirinyaa as the name of the mountaing meanng something like "gods resting place", or "the place of god". ....... so Kirinyaga and Kirinyaa eventually became Kinya(white mans pronaunsiation) which eventualy became Kenya.

still means "mad black hungry insect" tongue
Re: HILARIOUS: The Meaning Of These Kenyan Schools Will Make You Pee In Your Pant by Hbuyosh(m): 11:02am On Oct 03, 2016
piperson:
C'mon....

First of all, there is no language called Kenyan. Kenya is the name of the country, just like I wouldnt say there's a language called "Nigerian".
The most widely spoken languages in Kenya are Swahili and English, and there are 42 tribes in Kenya.

Kenya (the mispronunciation by the British of the Kikuyu words Kiri-nyaa) means "The white Mountain".
The iconic mount Kiri-nyaa- or Kenya today- is snow covered, (but that could change in the coming decades due to global warming) and it can be seen from hundreds of miles, one of the leading tourist attraction sites in East Africa.

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: The Meaning Of These Kenyan Schools Will Make You Pee In Your Pant by Fidha254(m): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
piperson:

still means "mad black hungry insect" tongue
when one African (from the biggest black nation)thinks its funny to call another African black..... who is suppoesed to be laughing

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: The Meaning Of These Kenyan Schools Will Make You Pee In Your Pant by piperson(m): 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
Fidha254:
when one African (from the biggest black nation)thinks its funny to call another African black..... who is suppoesed to be laughing

well then! welcome to nairaland!
Re: HILARIOUS: The Meaning Of These Kenyan Schools Will Make You Pee In Your Pant by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
fingard02k:
So that bedbugs will come out from there and bite me
There ain't no bedbug jare tongue

(1) (Reply)

JAMB CAPS!! Don't Fall Victim!! / Albinism In Snakes. (photos) / Village People No Dey Abroad! See What Nigerians Are Doing Abroad! I Dey Japa Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.