Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,075 members, 7,842,071 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Here Is The Video Of Two Girls Raping A Guy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here Is The Video Of Two Girls Raping A Guy (5190 Views)

See What A Celebrity Bouncer In A Club Did To Two Girls. Lord Have Mercy / I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter / Rapper Eva Alordiah Beat Up Two Girls Face Beyond Recognition [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Video Of Two Girls Raping A Guy by mouaue: 11:17am On Oct 02, 2016
Re: Here Is The Video Of Two Girls Raping A Guy by HungerBAD: 11:24am On Oct 02, 2016
This is so wrong.

I have heard of women molesting men,but this is the first proof I have seen.

The man too is acting like a girl. Stand up and whop their arses.

This has just Confirmed the theory,that "Konji" is a disturber of girls too,and that "Konji-ed" girls go to extreme measures to get their satisfaction too.

No woman in this thread should act holier than thou.

3 Likes

Re: Here Is The Video Of Two Girls Raping A Guy by Pamelayoung: 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
Even if the man na slowpoke rubbish
Re: Here Is The Video Of Two Girls Raping A Guy by anonimi: 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
Strictly speaking, it is LEGALLY impossible for a woman to rape a man.
Why?
Rape is defined as forceful/unwanted PENETRATION of the sex organs of another.
Biologically, a woman cannot penetrate a man.

Lawyers in the house, any further comment?

The man may however be abused sexually.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Video Of Two Girls Raping A Guy by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
This is to show the legal definition of _rape is outdated if it only states "penetration"(thereby implying females can't _rape). There are multiple cases of women _raping underaged male children and animals but it hardly makes news because public perception would change drastically.
I don't have data to watch the video but someone who has should watch and narrate it. I wonder the point of recording it, what do they stand to gain? The man was obviously drugged if he can't fight back. A normal-minded unwilling male would only need to choke one female before others around flee for fear of their lives.

This thread would soon get deleted. I have a fair idea how these mods operate.

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Video Of Two Girls Raping A Guy by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
Disgusting to say the least. Poor boy.

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Video Of Two Girls Raping A Guy by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
Seriously??
The tape didn't show any guy been raped.. It only shows a guy trying feebly to pretend he's bn held down ..hes not even struggling sef. Smmhh..
Abeg next!
Re: Here Is The Video Of Two Girls Raping A Guy by cescky(m): 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
Amelian:
Seriously??
The tape didn't show any guy been raped.. It only shows a guy trying feebly to pretend he's bn held down ..hes not even struggling sef. Smmhh..
Abeg next!

Stop talking like that...
Suppose the person filming is the 3rd girl and they have a weapon or something? Or maybe their more in no.

They sound South African ...it's seems they want to infect the guy with hiv or something cos this just don't make sense

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Video Of Two Girls Raping A Guy by Tyche(m): 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
Una dey call this play rape? smh

(1) (Reply)

Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu / 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn / Zlatan Bought His Girlfriend A Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift. Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.