Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu (5148 Views)

Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male / Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) / Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by Louisojibe(m): 7:48am On Mar 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:56am On Mar 21, 2017
Is his gf a Nigerian?
Re: Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by Ashleydolls(f): 7:59am On Mar 21, 2017
Awwwwww... Lovely
Re: Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by Nbote(m): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
Is his gf a Nigerian?

shocked U don't know Sade Adu?? shocked

9 Likes

Re: Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 21, 2017
Seen... next.
Re: Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by CaroLyner(f): 9:08am On Mar 21, 2017
Nbote:

I don't know either .
I had to check goggle

2 Likes

Re: Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 21, 2017
Nbote:

Children born in the 2000sgrin

4 Likes

Re: Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2017
This woman no dey age ni? shocked
Those eyes lipsrsealed

©YBR
Re: Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by Eldee54321(m): 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
I thought his mother would be at least taller...hmmmmm wink
Re: Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by DCONE1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
Is his gf a Nigerian?
CaroLyner:
I don't know either .
I had to check goggle

Eyaaah I don't blame you guys for ignorance and not knowing who Sade Adu is....its not your fault unfortunately it is either
1) you where not born when she was reining .
2)You don't listeng to other genres of music.
3)Or you don't have no music history

3 Likes

Re: Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by TruthMustBeTold: 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
Eldee54321:
I thought his mother would be at least taller...hmmmmm wink
Don't judge bruh, his Mum is on wheelchair
Re: Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
DCONE1:

Eyaaah I don't blame you guys for ignorance and not knowing who Sade Adu is....its not your fault unfortunately it is either
sorry I don't have to know everybody and it's not compulsory to know them.Hence it don't bring money to my account mbok
Re: Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by cooncudee(m): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
and now mediatakeout is claiming hes dating her. smh
Re: Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by Eldee54321(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
TruthMustBeTold:
ohhh!!! Sorry...fanks for d info man
Re: Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by DCONE1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
sorry I don't have to know everybody and it's not compulsory to know them.Hence it don't bring money to my account mbok
sorry ooh continue to stay daft and behind naw, remain in "two thousand and late" between me and you who go suffer am?....smh....mbok!
Re: Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by Kakamorufu(m): 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
biracial tins
Re: Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by metallisc(m): 5:48am On Mar 22, 2017
Nbote:

that is how you weed out the chaff from the wheat! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

all these instant noodle generation children on nairaland!!

Re: Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:07am On Mar 22, 2017
DCONE1:
sorry ooh continue to stay daft and behind naw, remain in "two thousand and late" between me and you who go suffer am?....smh....mbok!
lol am OK with it,I must not know everybody. shikena
Re: Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by soath(m): 6:46am On Mar 22, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
Is his gf a Nigerian?
I guess Lebanese.
Re: Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by LajaLaba: 8:01am On Mar 22, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
lol am OK with it,I must not know everybody. shikena
Go siddon joor undecided
Re: Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by LajaLaba: 8:02am On Mar 22, 2017
CaroLyner:
I don't know either .
I had to check goggle
Chai!
Re: Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 22, 2017
Drake and cougars are like 5*6 SH*T lool

From J-Lo, now to sade adu grin

This guy needs deliverance grin

#YOLO
Re: Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by mirabeldesmond(f): 8:21am On Mar 22, 2017
sweetest taboo... but d daughter gave a bitter taboo
Re: Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by Nbote(m): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2017
metallisc:

that is how you weed out the chaff from the wheat! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

all these instant noodle generation children on nairaland!!

Asin eh...
Re: Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by CaroLyner(f): 8:25am On Mar 22, 2017
DCONE1:

Number 1
Re: Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
CaroLyner:
Number 1
Ringside tickets tonight @ 8pm, you cumming? -> https://www.nairaland.com/3691846/brutal-clash-paayne-vs-fluxmind#54840426
Re: Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by CaroLyner(f): 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
fluxmind:

Ringside tickets tonight @ 8pm, you cumming? -> https://www.nairaland.com/3691846/brutal-clash-paayne-vs-fluxmind#54840426
Saw it.
You did great
Re: Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by modath(f): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2017
TruthMustBeTold:

Hello
Re: Drake Poses With His Mum And Sade Adu by TruthMustBeTold: 8:30am On Jul 02, 2017
modath:

Hello
I'm right here..we talking on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Fat Lady Flaunts Major Cleavage At Her Birthday,photos Go Viral(pics) / Checkout 2018 Richest Yahoo Boy In Nigeria Revealed (photos, + His Net Worth) / Moyo Lawal’s Dangerously Hot Curvy Photos Released Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.