Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) (2150 Views)

"Poor!" APC Loses Own Poll (photo) / Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll / APC Members Chanting No During Edo APC Governorship Rally (2) (3) (4)

PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) by marhoinspire: 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
Why are PDP crying when thy also shared money to buy voters over?

Re: PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) by Kyase(m): 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lol no wonder dem cry pass.
2:0 things grin

Re: PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) by Afriifa(m): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
shame on Raymond dokpesi for letting dis one slip off when he have all the resources to enable security tapes on that election.

Re: PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) by Benite: 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
marhoinspire:
Why are PDP crying when thy also shared money to buy voters over?
Op wetin dey worry you na
this pic was for state assembly election held long ago not this election.
Stop misleading people it was APC that shared money in edo gov election.
I say this because i stay in edo and witnessed it.
Dont stay in abuja or lagos and be posting rubbish idi.ot

Re: PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) by MizMyColi(f): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2016

Did they hold any other caliber of election asides Gubernatorial?

The two hefty men I see in the picture are wearing the picture of a man who is contesting for National Assembly.

I'm not understanding how this is related to POI.

These Akara People Congress guys and their desperation though.

Re: PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) by Benite: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
MizMyColi:

The two hefty men I see in the picture are wearing the picture of a man who is contesting for National Assembly.

Thank you dear
Don't mind the foo.lish OP.

Re: PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) by adidasBarca: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
Useless party

Edo people are not full, so they can't sell their vote

We believe in APC

Re: PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) by MabraO: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
MizMyColi:

Finally she resurfaced to politics section

I bet u would go back to ur hole

Re: PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
According to the electoral act, they weren't suppose to fly party items ( clothes, umbrella, flyer, e.t.c) on the day of election.

Major loss for PDP desperados

Re: PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) by afanide: 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
What makes you think that man sharing Money is a PDP Member?

Re: PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) by DerrickzB: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
adidasBarca:
Useless party

Edo people are not full, so they can't sell their vote

We believe in APC

Ur english said it all... you are full of crap to have believed in apc.... Can't u feel what millions are feeling??

Re: PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) by maxdozie(m): 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
Saw this photo long time ago!!
Re: PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) by NextGovernor(m): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
Benite:

Thank you my brother. Even in Igueben local government, Police men were sharing money for APC. So worrisome. Ngenu and Co in Lagos and Kano saying what they don't know.
Re: PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) by donphilopus: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
NextGovernor:

Thank you my brother. Even in Igueben local government, Police men were sharing money for APC. So worrisome. Ngenu and Co in Lagos and Kano saying what they don't know.

Stop telling lies. In my Polling Unit, Akoko Edo Ward 01 Unit 01 (Igarra), both APC and PDP agents shared #2,000 each and APC still had 126 votes while PDP recorded 86 votes. Up to 26 votes were void votes. And according to our agent, he said APC had 23 of the 26 void votes. The woman who dropped the ballot papers inside the ballot box for some votes deliberately made them void because she's a PDP sympathizer. Why did PDP not win APC in my PU despite sharing the same amount of money? PDP is no longer popular in Edo State! Both of them shared money, but the best part won.
Re: PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) by FunkyMetahuman: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
Benite:

infact, I was with iyamu when he was sharing money to voters.. You don't know what you are saying.

Only PDP shared money in Edo ..

Re: PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) by mars123(m): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2016
Benite:

you don't stay in Edo bros. If PDP can share money for state assembly and presidential elections, is it governorship elections they won't share money for?

PDP is dead and buried especially in Edo, it is not even a choice among electorates in sane climes like Edo.

Re: PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) by AntiZombie: 7:52am On Oct 03, 2016
donphilopus:

Stop telling lies. In my Polling Unit, Akoko Edo Ward 01 Unit 01 (Igarra), both APC and PDP agents shared #2,000 each and APC still had 126 votes while PDP recorded 86 votes. Up to 26 votes were void votes. And according to our agent, he said APC had 23 of the 26 void votes. The woman who dropped the ballot papers inside the ballot box for some votes deliberately made them void because she's a PDP sympathizer. Why did PDP not win APC in my PU despite sharing the same amount of money? PDP is no longer popular in Edo State! Both of them shared money, but the best part won.

wow APC won so clearly that observers were chased from collation centers.
anyway what else do we expect from a prominent zombie leader on NL

Re: PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) by Tritone02: 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
pdp will never change.
Re: PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) by mackay37(m): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
this is an old pic see the shirt those men a re wearing is for state house of assembly...
Re: PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) by mackay37(m): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
this is an old pic see the shirt those men a re wearing is for state house of assembly...
Re: PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
Wahooooooooooooooooo PDP why na. Who come leak this secret na. Well, congrtultions Obaseki
Re: PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
AntiZombie:

wow APC won so clearly that observers were chased from collation centers.
anyway what else do we expect from a prominent zombie leader on NL
Case closed
Re: PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
donphilopus:

Case closed. Supreme Court take note. APC won be that na
Re: PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) by Bethelwealthy(m): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
OP, if you are not already blind, believe me, you are a potential blind man........Cant you see the picture crested on the shirts of the USELESS money-sharing orangotans??
Does that look like POI??
borrow sense abeg.............

Rochas Okorocha Pictured With Rotimi Amaechi And Wife In Owerri (photos) / Nigerian Constitution: Islam Vs Christianity / All Is Set To Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Prison!