Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,857 members, 7,841,228 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

"world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? (1833 Views)

Photos: See What Gov.Kashim Shettima Did To Control Hunger And Poverty in Borno / GEJ Stopped River Niger Contract Awarded By Yaradua, Indigenes Promise Payback / Yaradua's Assets - N500 Million: Could It Be True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2009
As the united nations marks today world poverty eradication day,a lot of issues keep coming up on the poverty level in nigeria,its adversary effects and government efforts in seeing an end to poverty,
Efforts are made by successful govt to eradicate poverty through various programmes for the mass but the results have been unsatisfactory so far due to the high level of corruption at the different echelons of government particularly those charged with the responsibilities of tackling the menace, With the campaign by the UN,what is yaradua doing to reduce or eradicate poverty in nigeria?
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 16, 2009
nothing.poverty is escalating in nigeria
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by sandee575(f): 11:46am On Oct 16, 2009
he has left that to Turayi
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by Oluschenco(m): 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2009
Education which is one of his 7-point agenda, is now very costly, most can't afford education. This guy is not reducing poverty in any reasonable sense, he is only increasing the level of poverty.
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by yamaha(m): 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2009
God will help my president to achieve his 7 points agenda
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by Rooneyboy(m): 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2009
Mr president has been deceiving himself all along with his 7 point agenda campaign "we Nigerians dont need that , he should just achieve 1 " and we will all glorify his name.
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by iammodel(m): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2009
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2009
Hhhmm. . . . I am going to take a guess and say he is doing exactly what he did when he heard of problem of world food scarcity earlier in his tenure -- nothing.
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by Nezan(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2009
May God help us.
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by boomlogics: 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2009
Since the government do not want to do anything pertaining to eradicate poverty in Nigeria, Is it not time for us as individual to find ways to eradicate poverty in our country.

Lets start from our homes first because they say charity begins from home.
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by lasalle: 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2009
nothing,
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by mamagee6(f): 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2009
Absolutely nothing[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]. tongue
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by Builder: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2009
nothing!!!!
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by unclebros: 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2009
An agenda is a list of issues to be discussed and analysed
Yaradua's has given us a list of 7 issues to be discussed for his tenure and not to be executed
and we are really discussing it very well grin grin grin

So guys. stop expecting anything from this dude period!

una no sabi english? cheesy cheesy
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2009
The guy is clueless, i am sure he has no clue of any poverty eradication day, cos to him, all is well, everyday is payday to that fool
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2009
Yar Adua has no plans to improve anything.Not even his health
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by kinre: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2009
rather he his encouraging them to steal more .
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by emekagh(m): 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2009
Poverty is a state of mind.
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by ChinenyeN(m): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2009
High hopes and wishful thinking. . .
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by OvieE: 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2009
Fhemmmy:

The guy is clueless, i am sure he has no clue of any poverty eradication day, cos to him, all is well, everyday is payday to that fool

I never see a brainless guy like that man. Everytime I see his picture and look at his face, I just know the man did not go to school at all.
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by yemilois(f): 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2009
for me he is the poorest in nigeria cos he needs all the money to take care of his health.
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by whiteroses(f): 11:56pm On Oct 16, 2009
yemilois:

for me he is the poorest in nigeria cos he needs all the money to take care of his health.
how has he being managing his health before he held the post as our presido
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by PurestBoy(m): 2:00am On Oct 17, 2009
I pity the man called yaradua,
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by otokx(m): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2009
Absolutely nothing
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by iz2much: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2009
receiving treatment sleeping and embezzling
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by md4real(m): 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2009
7 point Agenda to promote the country, but the agenda is still sleeping waiting for year 2020
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by andray: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2009
its not about what yaradua is doing, it is about what you are doing as a citizen of the country, so play your part simultaneously as he is also playing his part, keep your environment clean.
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2009
Hmmmm, I hope he puts things into shape before I return. undecided
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by supereagle(m): 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2009
Forget about Yardua eradicating poverty in Nigeria,take your destiny in your hands. Rely on God for survival, He does not abadon the work of His Hands. I have no confidence in this Govt that is not ready to alleviate our surferrings.
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by martinosi: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2009
iz2much:

receiving treatment sleeping and embezzling

Una Bad O!!!

Leave der President Elect Alone!!! grin
Re: "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? by UpBendel(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2009
Is this a trick question?

(1) (Reply)

Sheikh Of UAE Films Himself Torturing Man Horribly (and Is Acquitted) / How State Governors Planned A ‘massacre’ Of Sng Protesters In Abuja Today / Electricity Woes Over Soon? FG To Privatize PHCN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.