Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See (3116 Views)

All Christians Come Out and support Apostle Suleman / Top Secret Wisdom For Living To All Nairaland Christians Come 2017 / Why Doesn't God Audibly Tell People Not To Do Certain Things? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
1. In d beginning God created d heaven and the earth
This verse goes beyond what we might believe; d beginning here was not d beginning of time or d age but was d beginning for man. This we must understand dat there has been time before our time, there has been existence before our exsitence.
The word CREATE means to make something exist or happen, this tells us that GOD put d heaven into existence s well as d earth; how he did dis is beyond our scope

2. Genesis 1v2
and the earth was without form and void; and darkness was upon d face of d deep. And d spirit of the lord moved upon d face of d waters
After puttin d earth into existence it was shapeless and empty (without life), at this point GOD had not began construction of d earth. There was darkness upon d face of d deep (water); it is good to understand dat d darkness existed before d light here on earth. The spirit of GOD moved upon d water i.e GOD had come down into d earth with his spirit moving upon d waters (there was no land)
3. Genesis 1v3
and GOD said let there be light and there was light
God made his first statement and first move as to constructin d earth and indeed light came but how did dis light come and from where?
God created d light from darkness (2cor 4v6); dis is something science would disagree but looking at it scientifically, light and darkness are both sources of energy, we have light energy and dark energy.
In our world today, we convert energy to energy, solar energy to electrical energy, chemical to mechanical, kinetic to heat etc
It is den very much possible dat GOD would have converted dark energy to light energy and dis is beyond our scope. The bible didnt give an explanation of conversion process but al we know is dat there was light...
More coming...
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
4. Genesis 1v4
and GOD saw d light that it was good; and God divided d light from darkness
Something interesting is happening here; d light created had not yet been separated from d darkness present. He looked at both as they were mixed up and he saw dat d light created from d conversion was good, so he separated d light from d darkness. This was a permanent separation because today light and darkness dont dwell together; darkness always moves away fom light. D light was used in creating d sun; dat is beyond our scope
5. Genesis 1v5
and GOD called d light DAY and d darkness he called NIGHT. And d evening and morning were d first day
Light mad everything visible and clear with light we could see, he then named them
6. Genesis 1v6
and GOD said, let there be a firmament in d midst of d waters and let it divide d waters from waters
This is just amazing! Firmament means SKY. God then created a sky in d presence of light and then he used d sky to separate waters from waters
Amazing! Why would he separate waters from waters?
More coming...
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Grabs pop corn then sit on Op's head cool

1 Like

Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by psucc(m): 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
Op make sure say you combine nam wella o!
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
7. Genesis 1v7
and GOD made d firmament and divided d waters which were under d firmament from d waters above d firmament; and is was so
This is beautiful! I try to imagine it; GOD separated waters from waters because one was liquid while d other was gas. This means when GOD came, both liquid water and gas were mixed up but he created d firmament and used it to separate d liquid from d gas by puttin gas above and water below
8. Genesis 1v8
and GOD called the firmament heaven. And the evening and morning were d second day
He named d firmament heaven; but take note that there are 3 heavens which include: the sky (firmament), universe, God's kingdom; they all have sub divisions which is another topic entirely.
9. Genesis 1v9
and GOD said let d waters under d heaven gather together to one place and let d dry land appear and it was so
God ordered d waters to be separated from d land, this means d quantity of water on d earth covered d land (2peter 3v5-6); next time hardmirror should make serious findings before bluffing about Noah's ark and the flood.
The earth was created out of water and when men failed he destroyed d earth with water (genesis 7)
More to come
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lets go to verse 14
11. Genesis 1v14-15
and GOD said, let there be lights in d firmament of d heaven to divide d day from d night; and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years
And let dem be for lights in d firmament of d heaven to give light upon d earth and it was so

Some athiests compare dis verse 14 to verse 3 and call it a contradiction but dats not true. They failed to read to understand but chose to mock.
This verse is straight forward; verse 3 tells us dat he created the light (sun), he saw it to be good then separated it from darkness. Now verse 14 tells us, GOD assigning duties to d sun; it would be d light to rule d day so that there would be diference btw day and night
Verse 14 says GOD tells d sun to rule d day and to continue from season to season and years
So in conclusion, verse 3 tells of d creation of light while verse 14 tells of GOD assigning duties to d light
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
12. Genesis 1v16
and GOD made two great lights; d greater light to rule d day and d lesser light to rule d night; he made d stars also
Now here is says GOD made two great lights, with one greater than d othere and he puts them inposition of their duties. D greater light (sun) to rule day and the lesser light (moon) to rule d night. We all know that d moon is positioned in a way dat it reflects d sun rays, dis is why it is d lesser light
13. Genesis 1v17-18
and GOD set dem in d firmament of d heaven to give light upon d earth

14. Genesis 1v20-21
and GOD said, let d waters bring forth abundantly d moving creatures dat has life and fowl that may fly above d earth in d open firmament of d heaven
And GOD created great whales and everyliving craeture dat moves which d water brought forth abundantly after its kind and every winged fowl after its kind

If we look closely at these verses we will understand that d creatures in d sea and d birds were made from water. Fishes and birds are made from water
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
15. Genesis 1v22
and GOD blessed them saying, be fruitful and multipy and fill d waters in d seas and let the fowl multipy in d earth
Reading dis verse well, tells us tha GOD gave d creatures orders to go and multipy and fill d waters, dis means GOD must have created them in twos (male and female) to go and reproduce
He also gave d fowl order to go and reproduce but he never said in d water, he told them to go reproduce on d earth. So despite they were from water they dont live in d water but on earth, we also know that many birds are good swimmers
16. Genesis 1v24-25
and GOD said, let d earth bring forth d living creatures after its kind, cattles, and creeping things and beast of d earth after its kind
And GOD made d beasts of d earth after its kind and d cattle after its kind and everything dat creeps upon d earth after its kind

Now d beasts and cattles and other creeping things were made from soil and given orders to go multiply...
To be contd...
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 03, 2016
17. Genesis 1v26
and GOD said, let us make man in our image after our likeness: and let them have dominion over d fishes of the sea, and over d fowl of d air and over every creepin thing dat creeps upon d earth
It came to a time and GOD decided to put someone incharge of everything, he decided to make man. Notice the statement he made "let us make man in our image, after our likeness", could it be dat GOD had made man before now, but not in his image? Because d statement here sounded familiar. If he wanted to create man a new (for d first time) he could have said "let us make 'a' man in our image after our likeness"; but this we do not know for sure.
Also still looking at d statement, he made "let us"; the word 'us' referring to himself and others, is an object of d verb 'let'. Meaning dat he was not alone, he had persons working with him, with him being d chief creator; these could actually be referring to no other than his angels.
He talked of creating in his own image and likeness, dis clearly tells us that we look like GOD, every of our physical attributes is also his. He then gave dominion to man over all things
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2016
18. Genesis 1v29
and GOD said behold i have given u every herb bearing seed which is upon d earth and every tree in which is d fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for MEAT
Look closely, we see dat GOD told man to eat d fruits of trees of all kind but never told man to eat d animals.
God was d first to kill and animal, that was when man failed (gen 3v21)
19. Genesis 2v6
but there went up a mist from d earth and watered the whole ground
Mist are tiny drops of water densier than air, we can see them early in d morning as clouds of smoke dat blur visions and reduce forsight or we see them during harmattarn.
The bible tells us dat d mist went from d earth to d sky and then came down and watered d ground; this was d first ever water cycle.
Also genesis 2v4-5 tells us dat this happened before GOD planted d trees of d earth
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 03, 2016
20. Genesis 2v7
and d lord GOD formed man of d dust of d ground and brethed into his nostrils the breath of life and man bcame a living soul
After GOD softened d soil he then moulded man; it is important to note that GOD created man before planting d trees.
Man became a living being after GOD's breath
21. Genesis 2v16-17
and the lord GOD commanded the man saying " of every tree of d garden you may freely eat
But of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, you shall not eat; for in d day u eat of it you shall surely die

God knows that man was good enough to understand rules and that was why he instructed man not to eat from a particular tree. It was left for Adam to prove he was perfect or imperfect
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 03, 2016
23. Genesis 2v19
and out of d ground d lord formed every beast of the air; and every fowl of d air; and brought them to Adam to see what he would call them
Adam expericenced GOD's creation; he created beasts and other animals and led them to Adam and asked him to name them
24. Genesis 2v21
and the lord GOD caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam and he slept; he took one of his ribs and closed up d flesh instead thereof
People get injected with anaesthesia doses in order to under go surgery, but here GOD puts Adam on anaesthesia with injections then opened up his flesh and took a rib then closed d flesh.
This must definately be a blood surgery, which GOD did to Adam, this also means GOS was present with Adam.
Verse 22 says GOD used d rib in making a woman; how d hell he did that is beyond our scope but its just amazing. This tells us that God is d greatest of all scientists, a God of science and technology beyond human comprehension. If u think GOD can not grow an amputated limb then think again. He is just awesome.
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 03, 2016
Hopefullandlord come and get educated abt GOD, coldhardtruth promise10 beejay rexben ontarget clementor chemicalreaction raphiemntella hardmirror hahn jesuobu gboyee4fun ortz wilgrea7 D34lw4p (what ever dat means maybe dealwap) blueagent pidggin analice107 aminusanti frank317 trapQ franugo ... Sinaj come and see... Oga Seun
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by hahn(m): 9:36am On Oct 03, 2016
Oya na
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by hopefulLandlord: 9:37am On Oct 03, 2016
Smallville10:
Hopefullandlord come and get educated abt GOD, coldhardtruth promise10 beejay rexben ontarget clementor chemicalreaction raphiemntella hardmirror hahn jesuobu gboyee4fun ortz wilgrea7 D34lw4p (what ever dat means maybe dealwap) blueagent pidggin analice107 aminusanti frank317 trapQ franugo ... Sinaj come and see... Oga Seun

You guys be forming victims, saying we invade your threads

You just opened a thread calling "ALL CHRISTIANS" to come and see

Atheists ignored your thread or read and moved on

It felt strange, too easy for you so you called atheists to come and do the "invading"

Abeg, do your preaching, some of us dey listen

BUT know this, a huge number of "Christians" would still disagree with most of your interpretations despite the "Holy Spirit" guiding them, that's why your hole-ly book has so many versions

Maybe you Christians should agree with yourselves on this thread first, after you're done, you can call us and trust us to be there for you when it comes to poking holes in them

Cheers M8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by hahn(m): 9:37am On Oct 03, 2016
Smallville10, atheists can actually sit out on this one because even Christians won't agree with you on most of the point. Remember, you guys are divided into 33,000 denominations already.

This will be interesting cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by CAPSLOCKED: 9:52am On Oct 03, 2016
WE'RE ALL GATHERED HERE FOR THE LIES. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

You guys be forming victims, saying we invade your threads

You just opened a thread calling "ALL CHRISTIANS" to come and see

Atheists ignored your thread or read and moved on

It felt strange, too easy for you so you called atheists to come and do the "invading"

Abeg, do your preaching, some of us dey listen

BUT know this, a huge number of "Christians" would still disagree with most of your interpretations despite the "Holy Spirit" guiding them, that's why your hole-ly book has so many versions

Maybe you Christians should agree with yourselves on this thread first, after you're done, you can call us and trust us to be there for you when it comes to poking holes in them

Cheers M8
i didnt call u to come invade but to come and gain understanding of certain things and stop mockin christianity.
I agree with u, when u said others might disagree, dats true... There are so many christians who understand nothing abt d bible they only depend on what d pastor says
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:
WE'RE ALL GATHERED HERE FOR THE LIES. smiley
then prepare for d truth
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 03, 2016
hahn:
Smallville10, atheists can actually sit out on this one because even Christians won't agree with you on most of the point. Remember, you guys are divided into 33,000 denominations already.

This will be interesting cheesy
painfully i agree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 03, 2016
Winner01 doctoralien kingebukasblog mescopaul ifenes grizzlybear

1 Like

Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by rexben(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2016
I don't still understand why you mentioned my name. Pls, make me understand.
I'm not a Christian neither am an atheist nor do i belong to any religion of this world.
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by DoctorAlien(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2016
Nice one bro. Thumbs up.
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Mescopaul(m): 11:05am On Oct 03, 2016
Samville10, before I would contribute to any of the points you talked about, I want you to note that the Bible is of no private interpretation.

We as Christians should not really care about what atheists say or do.

I don't mind if anyone claims to be an atheist.

So, I hope you're not here to get locked-on on a theist-atheist fiasco, I'm not ready for that.

My race to heaven is too preoccupied to get myself entagled with obstructions and distractions.

1 Like

Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2016
Hmm I have learned new things today. Thanks a bunch!
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 03, 2016
rexben:
I don't still understand why you mentioned my name. Pls, make me understand.
I'm not a Christian neither am an atheist nor do i belong to any religion of this world.
here urself... Stop decieving urself. U are an athiest... I called u to come learn abt GOD's creation and stop speaking against GOD
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 03, 2016
DoctorAlien:
Nice one bro. Thumbs up.
respect boss
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Mescopaul(m): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2016
While as I said, I'm not here to argue or drag. We are all here to learn.
Most of your explanations were very correct though. I give a thumps up for a platform like this were we as a body come together to reason with the scriptures.

Nevertheless, I will still say that if you posted this with the mind that every Christian should swallow it hook-line and sinker, then you would really get offended by this:

Smallville10:
1. In d beginning God created d heaven and the earth
This verse goes beyond what we might believe; d beginning here was not d beginning of time or d age but was d beginning for man. This we must understand dat there has been time before our time, there has been existence before our exsitence.

Sure.

2. Genesis 1v2
and the earth was without form and void; and darkness was upon d face of d deep. And d spirit of the lord moved upon d face of d waters
After puttin d earth into existence it was shapeless and empty (without life), at this point GOD had not began construction of d earth.
You see, taking a careful look at the creation story would send various deductions and assimilations.
Now, verse ONE of Genesis ONE and verse TWO is quite CONTRADUCTORY if there isn't an indepth explanation. Verse TWO is NOT actually the CONSTRUCTION of the earth as you said, rather it is the REPAIRING of the earth.

Now, verse ONE says: In the beginnign God ...pause, which beginning definitely not God's beginning, because, God has no beginning and no end. He is infinite, that's the meaning of Eternity, the life of a never dying God. So this suggests to us, that the beginning spoken about here is a beginning of creation as we were told, what did He create: The Heavens And The Earth.
Note it didn't say, some part of the heavens or some part of the earth, it said God created the heavens, and of course everything in it, what makes up the heavens anyway, is it not its constutients? And what makes up the earth? Is it not everything within it?

So we see that in verse ONE God succeeded in creating the heavens (and everything in it) and the earth (and everything in it).

Now verse TWO kind of gives us a striking revelation: it says:
The earth that GOD created was without form and void, the question is WHY? Why would GOD of gods, create something that's without form and void? Why did the earth He created in verse ONE became formless, having no shape, distorted, damaged, and voidless, empty, dark, useless.

Would God make such a thing?
What does that suggest? Of course we were not told how or why the earth was formless and voidless, but we quite knew that something might have happened to the earth God created in verse ONE, probably between Genesis ONE verse 1 and verse 2 are billions of years.

Seeing the mess the earth was now in, God began rebuilding the earth from verse THREE.
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2016
Mescopaul:
Samville10, before I would contribute to any of the points you talked about, I want you to note that the Bible is of no private interpretation.

We as Christians should not really care about what atheists say or do.

I don't mind if anyone claims to be an atheist.

So, I hope you're not here to get locked-on on a theist-atheist fiasco, I'm not ready for that.

My race to heaven is too preoccupied to get myself entagled with obstructions and distractions.
i am with u, i understand...
I dont try to convince an athiest, i only state d true fact and d rest is up to them
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by rexben(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2016
Smallville10:
here urself... Stop decieving urself. U are an athiest... I called u to come learn abt GOD's creation and stop speaking against GOD
Lol.
Christianity sha! Anybody that believes in God and Jesus should be a Christian, right.
Check my profile, my personal message, my signature.
I'm not Christian neither I'm i an atheist
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2016
Thanks very much mescopaul, i very well knew d earth was being repaired but i didnt what to state it so as to avoid questions that would derive lenghty answers. Things have happened before GOD starts recreating d earth; things btw heavenly entities
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2016
rexben:
Lol.
Christianity sha! Anybody that believes in God and Jesus should be a Christian, right.
Check my profile, my personal message, my signature.
I'm not Christian neither I'm i an atheist
suit urself then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can She Cook For Him During Ramadan? / If Jesus Is God... / Where Is Heaven And Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.