Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See (3133 Views)

All Christians Come Out and support Apostle Suleman / Top Secret Wisdom For Living To All Nairaland Christians Come 2017 / Why Doesn't God Audibly Tell People Not To Do Certain Things? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by blueAgent(m): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2016
solite3:
I agree that the earth is other than man but I disagree that Satan was living on earth before God destroyed and recreated earth for obvious reasons. God created the earth for man not for Satan.

Psalms 115:16 The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.

The devil and his angels are spiritual beings whose place was in heaven not earth.

Revelation 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

The theory that says devil was place as a guardian cherub over the earth is not coherent with the scriptures however, the devil was a guardian cherub over the paradise of God which was symbolically called eden.

Ezekiel 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

The devil has already been cast down to this earth but resides on earth Spiritually.

Also, there was nothing like a 'prelife'that God destroyed reason is because death came through Adam's sin! Before Adam there was no sin!

I never saided Devil was given charge over this Earth . Dominon over this Earth was given to Man but he lost it to Satan through Sin.

God did when He first created the earth and
the entire Universe. He says to Job: “Where
were you when I laid the foundations of the
earth?…Who laid the measures thereof?…
Whereupon are the foundations thereof
fastened? Or who laid the corner stone
thereof; when the morning stars sang
together, and all the sons of God shouted for
joy?” All the sons of God and morning stars refer to the Angels including the Devil before his fall.

The Earth was in Existence before Man was created you can click and read it on that link i gave you.
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by blueAgent(m): 8:58am On Oct 07, 2016
rexben:
The truth is not being depreciated when people choose to believe lies

Sure. but lies can hold billions captive if not checked.
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by blueAgent(m): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2016
rexben:
The word church in Matthew 16:18 should be ecclesia. It was the dubiousness of the early Christians that led them into using church instead of ecclesia. Church and ecclesia mean different things.
Church - Kurioka - a lord's house.
Ecclesia - Ekklessia - called out ones, assembly.
Can you see?
Jesus did not promise to build any church oo neither Christianity oo.

You are only intrested in names. even if will call those who follow Jesus according to you any other name it will still be corrupted by evil people.Christanity is the name of people who identify with Christ and his teachings simple.
Yes their are lots of confusion in Christaindom. but the name is not responsible for that.it is the Evil people who are responsible. the name Christainity is from the word Christ.ie to be christ like.
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by blueAgent(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2016
rexben:
I repeat Jesus' sheep will listen to Jesus only.
4 When he has brought all his own sheep out, he goes ahead of them, and the sheep follow him because they recognize his voice. 5 They will never follow a stranger, but will run away from him, because they do not recognize the stranger's voice."
John 10:4-5

And those who hear his voice are called ?
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 07, 2016
Solite3 listen, lucifer commited sin before man. The earth was inhabited by d devil before man.
There was war in heaven btw lucifer and God but lucifer and his hosts were casted out of heaven, it is important to note that d war was very serious and affect d heaven and d earth but they were casted into d underworld; some of dem were bounded while others were not and lucifer was one of the free fallen. After GOD recreated d earth he put man in control to have dominion but lucifer sort a way to enter to humanity and he was unable to do dat with Adam but he succeded through Nimrod who killed his father and married his mother and through dat abomination lucifer sent Ashtaroth into d world
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 07, 2016
Solite3 listen, lucifer commited sin before man. The earth was inhabited by d devil before man.
There was war in heaven btw lucifer and God but lucifer and his hosts were casted out of heaven, it is important to note that d war was very serious and affect d heaven and d earth but they were casted into d underworld; some of dem were bounded while others were not and lucifer was one of the free fallen. After GOD recreated d earth he put man in control to have dominion but lucifer sort a way to enter to humanity and he was unable to do dat with Adam but he succeded through Nimrod who killed his father and married his mother and through dat abomination lucifer sent Ashtaroth into d world. D story goes on and on
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by rexben(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
blueAgent:

And those who hear his voice are called ?
He did not give them a specific name. He called them many name: friends, sheep, branches, brothers, called out ones, little flock etc.
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
rexben:
He did not give them a specific name. He called them many name: friends, sheep, branches, brothers, called out ones, little flock etc.
one question for u bros, where or how did you hear abt Jesus?
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by rexben(m): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
Smallville10:
one question for u bros, where or how did you hear abt Jesus?
Through the witness of the gospel accounts.
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by rexben(m): 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
blueAgent:

You are only intrested in names. even if will call those who follow Jesus according to you any other name it will still be corrupted by evil people.Christanity is the name of people who identify with Christ and his teachings simple.
Yes their are lots of confusion in Christaindom. but the name is not responsible for that.it is the Evil people who are responsible. the name Christainity is from the word Christ.ie to be christ like.
Who gave them the name? I've a post that covers this. I will refer you to it
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by rexben(m): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
blueAgent:

I will love you to check my topic on WHO SHOULD NAME YOUR NEW BABY?
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by blueAgent(m): 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
rexben:
Who gave them the name? I've a post that covers this. I will refer you to it

Pls do.
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by blueAgent(m): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
rexben:

So you suggest that we call fellowers of Jesus Sheep,branch,friends?
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by rexben(m): 10:19am On Oct 09, 2016
blueAgent:

So you suggest that we call fellowers of Jesus Sheep,branch,friends?
If you like.
As for Jesus, He did not give them a specific name and He did not ask them to take up any name from the world.
Talking about names, see what Jesus said
24 "A disciple is not greater than his teacher, nor a slave greater than his master. 25 It is enough for the disciple to become like his teacher, and the slave like his master. If they have called the head of the house 'Beelzebul,' how much more will they defame the members of his household!
Matt 10:24-25
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by blueAgent(m): 8:14am On Oct 11, 2016
rexben:
If you like.
As for Jesus, He did not give them a specific name and He did not ask them to take up any name from the world.
Talking about names, see what Jesus said
24 "A disciple is not greater than his teacher, nor a slave greater than his master. 25 It is enough for the disciple to become like his teacher, and the slave like his master. If they have called the head of the house 'Beelzebul,' how much more will they defame the members of his household!
Matt 10:24-25

So why did Jesus call the 12men he choose Disciples and why did he mention Church to peter?
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2016
blueAgent:

So why did Jesus call the 12men he choose Disciples and why did he mention Church to peter?
"upon u i shall build my church"... Leave rexben... Christianity is sometimes frustrating

1 Like

Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by blueAgent(m): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
Smallville10:
"upon u i shall build my church"... Leave rexben... Christianity is sometimes frustrating

I wonder why he is obsessed about the name christainity.
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by rexben(m): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
Smallville10:
The word that was changed to church is ecclesia. It is an evil the early Christians did.
Ecclesia - ekklesia - assembly, called out ones
Church - kurioka - a lord's house
Jesus said He will build His ecclesia, His called out ones and not church.
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
rexben:
The word that was changed to church is ecclesia. It is an evil the early Christians did.
Ecclesia - ekklesia - assembly, called out ones
Church - kurioka - a lord's house
Jesus said He will build His ecclesia, His called out ones and not church.
smh. Guy please go and relax ur head then meditate and then study d bible again
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by rexben(m): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
Smallville10:
smh. Guy please go and relax ur head then meditate and then study d bible again
Why are Christians so proud, they don't want to learn.
Haa! Paul has blinded their eyes from seeing Jesus, the way, the truth, the life.
Go and learn. Pls, humble yourself and learnnnnnn!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disciples Of Christ Or A Church Member? / People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] / Sunny Ade's Song 'Ai 'Ma Siko' Sung By A Youth Indian Choir!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.