Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See (3137 Views)

All Christians Come Out and support Apostle Suleman / Top Secret Wisdom For Living To All Nairaland Christians Come 2017 / Why Doesn't God Audibly Tell People Not To Do Certain Things? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by rexben(m): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2016
Smallville10:
here urself... Stop decieving urself. U are an athiest... I called u to come learn abt GOD's creation and stop speaking against GOD
If you will learn, i will tell you about the God the Father of my Lord Jesus.
Nobody could represent God than Jesus. To know God, don't check the bible. Listen to Jesus.
Your bible says God rested but Jesus said God's still working.
The bible is not truth, Jesus is
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Mescopaul(m): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2016
Smallville10:
Thanks very much mescopaul, i very well knew d earth was being repaired but i didnt what to state it so as to avoid questions that would derive lenghty answers. Things have happened before GOD starts recreating d earth; things btw heavenly entities

Welcome bro. Though since you said EXPLANATION of Creation you should have overlooked what anyone would say, you go on and ride on with the truth, for we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth...

And be careful of rexben, and the likes, I would appreciate if you left him off this, this is for Christians and not for ...I don't even know what he says he is.. God have mercy.
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2016
Mescopaul:

Welcome bro. Though since you said EXPLANATION of Creation you should have overlooked what anyone would say, you go on and ride on with the truth, for we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth...

And be careful of rexben, and the likes, I would appreciate if you left him off this, this is for Christians and not for ...I don't even know what he says he is.. God have mercy.

dont worry abt dat dude, when he is done saying shit he will leave
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
I no go lie, I no even understand one thing wey the op type.
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
rexben:
Nobody could represent God than Jesus. To know God, don't check the bible. Listen to Jesus.
But didn't you get the boldened from the Bible?
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by rexben(m): 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
Smallville10:
dont worry abt dat dude, when he is done saying shit he will leave
Christians are the most predictable set of people on the planet earth. All i know is that "Christianity is all a lie".
I was once a Christian, a devout one.
Christianity is a religion that presents itself to the world as representative of Jesus.
All Christians do is to claim to follow Jesus while they don't do what He asked to do.
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by rexben(m): 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
lordnicklaus:

But didn't you get the boldened from the Bible?
In the bible or not, the words of Jesus remains the words of Jesus.
The bible is lucky to have it recorded in it.
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by rexben(m): 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
Mescopaul:

I will encourage you guys to keep doing your thing. Keep doing Christianity and turning your back at Jesus.
The Jews did not accept Jesus, they stayed with"Judaism". So likewise, Christians don't like Jesus, they don't follow Him, they're staying with Christianity.
I love guys, i wish you see that Christianity is evil. Jesus is true and truth
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
rexben:
In the bible or not, the words of Jesus remains the words of Jesus.
The bible is lucky to have it recorded in it.
*rollin eyes* whatever
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
rexben:
Christians are the most predictable set of people on the planet earth. All i know is that "Christianity is all a lie".
I was once a Christian, a devout one.
Christianity is a religion that presents itself to the world as representative of Jesus.
All Christians do is to claim to follow Jesus while they don't do what He asked to do.
u were never a devouted one.
So u left becus u couldnt do what he asked and u think everyis d same
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
rexben:
I will encourage you guys to keep doing your thing. Keep doing Christianity and turning your back at Jesus.
The Jews did not accept Jesus, they stayed with"Judaism". So likewise, Christians don't like Jesus, they don't follow Him, they're staying with Christianity.
i dont get u, u are not a christian but u believe in Jesus
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by rexben(m): 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
Smallville10:
i dont get u, u are not a christian but u believe in Jesus
I repeat, christians are not followers of Jesus. They follow the founder of Christianity, self acclaimed Apostle Paul
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by rexben(m): 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
Smallville10:
u were never a devouted one.
So u left becus u couldnt do what he asked and u think everyis d same
When i found out that Christianity is not true. I left it but i held on to Jesus.
I don't longer give excuses as Christians do. I believe and obey His commands.
The name of christians is not from Jesus
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
rexben:
I repeat, christians are not followers of Jesus. They follow the founder of Christianity, self acclaimed Apostle Paul
hmmm, interesting... U know i understand what u are sayin perfectly. Christianity has been really messed by faboyancy, jealousy, greed, wrong doctrines, church doctrines etc
Each day i move away from d church but i dont know what a person like myself would be called because i dont enjoy d christian title anymore, its been seriously dented.
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Mescopaul(m): 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
rexben:
grin grin
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by rexben(m): 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
Smallville10:
hmmm, interesting... U know i understand what u are sayin perfectly. Christianity has been really messed by faboyancy, jealousy, greed, wrong doctrines, church doctrines etc
Each day i move away from d church but i dont know what a person like myself would be called because i dont enjoy d christian title anymore, its been seriously dented.
Okay
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by blueAgent(m): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2016
Smallville10:
20. Genesis 2v7
and d lord GOD formed man of d dust of d ground and brethed into his nostrils the breath of life and man bcame a living soul
After GOD softened d soil he then moulded man; it is important to note that GOD created man before planting d trees.
Man became a living being after GOD's breath
21. Genesis 2v16-17
and the lord GOD commanded the man saying " of every tree of d garden you may freely eat
But of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, you shall not eat; for in d day u eat of it you shall surely die

God knows that man was good enough to understand rules and that was why he instructed man not to eat from a particular tree. It was left for Adam to prove he was perfect or imperfect

Nice article. it is obvious that God created the Universe billions of years before he created man. what he did in Genesis was to restore the damaged Earth before he created man in it.
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by blueAgent(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2016
rexben:

Lie. christ was the founder of christainity not paul.
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by blueAgent(m): 11:33am On Oct 06, 2016
rexben:

You are the type that bring confusion to the same christainity you accuse of not been true.
How is the Bible not truth?

The God rested, used in Genesis is only Symbolic it does not mean that Almightly God was exhausted and tired,No it was just a symbolic meaning for Man to understand the importances of the Sabbath day. this is simple English and logic.
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by rexben(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
blueAgent:

You are the type that bring confusion to the same christainity you accuse of not been true.
How is the Bible not truth?

The God rested, used in Genesis is only Symbolic it does not mean that Almightly God was exhausted and tired,No it was just a symbolic meaning for Man to understand the importances of the Sabbath day. this is simple English and logic.
I don't bring confusion. The bible is not the truth, Jesus is.
Jesus constantly disobeyed or disregarded Sabbath and its laws because it is faulty. God did not rest, He is still working.
I wish you'll believe Jesus only. Anyway, Jesus' sheep listen to Him only
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by rexben(m): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
blueAgent:

How? When did He founded it? Jesus never left heaven to come and create another religion.
He definitely knows nothing about the formation of a religion called Christianity.
All religions are manmade, none was created by God or Jesus.
Paul founded Christianity not Jesus
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
For people who believes the earth was destroyed before God recreated it, it is not true.

Taking a look at the creation as written in the bible, it is obvious that God created things step by step.
First God created the earth in its raw formless and then proceed to form it.
God created the earth for man and not for angels besides Angels are spiritual beings.
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by blueAgent(m): 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
rexben:
How? When did He founded it? Jesus never left heaven to come and create another religion.
He definitely knows nothing about the formation of a religion called Christianity.
All religions are manmade, none was created by God or Jesus.
Paul founded Christianity not Jesus

The same Jesus that told Peter that he will be the Rock on which he will build his Church. like i said before your type is the ones that bring confusions to christaindom.
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by EyeHateGod: 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
rexben:
I don't still understand why you mentioned my name. Pls, make me understand.
I'm not a Christian neither am an atheist nor do i belong to any religion of this world.
when u day fill form Watin u day put?
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by blueAgent(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
solite3:
For people who believes the earth was destroyed before God recreated it, it is not true.

Taking a look at the creation as written in the bible, it is obvious that God created things step by step.
God created the earth for man and not for angels besides Angels are spiritual beings.

Wrong.

www.nairaland.com/3155957/bible-science-proves-age-universe
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by blueAgent(m): 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
solite3:

Wrong.The Earth existed far before Man was made.

Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by blueAgent(m): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
rexben:
I don't bring confusion. The bible is not the truth, Jesus is.
Jesus constantly disobeyed or disregarded Sabbath and its laws because it is faulty. God did not rest, He is still working.
I wish you'll believe Jesus only. Anyway, Jesus' sheep listen to Him only

Guy are Confused . their is no point arguing with you .
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by rexben(m): 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
blueAgent:

Guy are Confused . their is no point arguing with you .
I repeat Jesus' sheep will listen to Jesus only.
4 When he has brought all his own sheep out, he goes ahead of them, and the sheep follow him because they recognize his voice. 5 They will never follow a stranger, but will run away from him, because they do not recognize the stranger's voice."
John 10:4-5
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by rexben(m): 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

when u day fill form Watin u day put?
Nothing, leave it blank
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by rexben(m): 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
blueAgent:

The same Jesus that told Peter that he will be the Rock on which he will build his Church. like i said before your type is the ones that bring confusions to christaindom.
The word church in Matthew 16:18 should be ecclesia. It was the dubiousness of the early Christians that led them into using church instead of ecclesia. Church and ecclesia mean different things.
Church - Kurioka - a lord's house.
Ecclesia - Ekklessia - called out ones, assembly.
Can you see?
Jesus did not promise to build any church oo neither Christianity oo.
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by rexben(m): 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
blueAgent:

The truth is not being depreciated when people choose to believe lies
Re: Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 07, 2016
blueAgent:

Wrong.The Earth existed far before Man was made.

I agree that the earth is other than man but I disagree that Satan was living on earth before God destroyed and recreated earth for obvious reasons. God created the earth for man not for Satan.

Psalms 115:16 The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.

The devil and his angels are spiritual beings whose place was in heaven not earth.

Revelation 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

The theory that says devil was place as a guardian cherub over the earth is not coherent with the scriptures however, the devil was a guardian cherub over the paradise of God which was symbolically called eden.

Ezekiel 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

The devil has already been cast down to this earth but resides on earth Spiritually.

Also, there was nothing like a 'prelife'that God destroyed reason is because death came through Adam's sin! Before Adam there was no sin!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Apostle Johnson Suleman / Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO / New Music: Hillsong Worship- There Is More Full Album Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.