Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters (22082 Views)

Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny / Dino Melaye Asks God To Intervene In Nigerian Situation, Nigerians React / Rivers State Government Grants Amnesty To Cultists And Kidnappers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by anigbajumo(m): 8:26am On Oct 03, 2016

As far as this is coming from sarathief camp,am not amazed. We don't need the NASS,they are buch of blood sucker,imagine this is coming from a federal Law maker

Amnesty or no Amnesty, none of them would return the loot willingly, is it not Nigeria again We don't need to be fooling ourselves on what is not possible by speculation, let them face the wrath of law.

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by faaz24: 8:27am On Oct 03, 2016
GoodofNaija:
It is obvious the major problem all these people have with this govt is its anti corruption posture. They want to continue their looting but PMB has not allowed them.

It is also obvious that the main problem Nigeria has is corruption. If corruption is curbed, a lot of things will start to function properly including the economy.

But they want to continue to loot and still want the economy to function.

You can imagine a senator asking for pardon for looters

What will be the thinking of other potential looters or even the common man/masses

Shame on you Dino!!!
What do you expect from a dog (Saraki's dog)
An adult with the mindset of a 12 year old, I remember listening to some kids talking about cows roaming our streets, one of the kids said if he is the governor he would order for the slaughtering of any cow roaming the streets and the meat shared.I pity our collective intelligence as a nation the day Dino made the same statement in the senate....Dino has d body of an elephant but think/talk most of the times like a goat

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by samsono30: 8:27am On Oct 03, 2016
blazer234:

Since you have been fighting against the thieves, have you caught any?

Are u a Nigerian at all? So u av not been following the news and u come here to ask silly question, why are we in recession, am sure u're still bieng bread by ur parent thats why u dont care abt the future of these country.
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by blazer234: 8:41am On Oct 03, 2016
samsono30:

Are u a Nigerian at all? So u av not been following the news and u come here to ask silly question, why are we in recession, am sure u're still bieng bread by ur parent thats why u dont care abt the future of these country.

You should compare your comment with mine and ask yourself if the two correlate.

Show me 1 high profile thief or looter that buhari has put behind bars.

So, the empty and aimless noise your party has been making over the years indicate that you care about the future of this country, abi?

How does making noise about corruption without any action make the future of the country better? How does empty Anti-Corruption noise take Nigeria out of recession?

At least, thank God I have parents to feed me.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by knowyaself2(m): 8:43am On Oct 03, 2016
bkool7:

It should be extended to armed robbers, kidnappers and fraudsters too as long as they confess and return what's in their possession, abi?
Can you tell me why only looting politicians should receive Amnesty? Cos it's affecting the end economy...?
Armed robbers may not be able to avoid being punished if caught, but looters can avoid this because of their financial power, our weak legal system, and the nature of their offence. So it makes a lot of sence to woo them to return the funds.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by vengertime: 8:44am On Oct 03, 2016
johnwizey:
Federal govt. has no business with them. Tinubu wey don leave office before you learn to type, biko direct your wailing to their state govs.
shatapp when thiefnubuu leave office, na 1980 ? He's a thief and a drug dealer.

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 03, 2016
Respect bro
joseph1832ng:
If PMB grant pardon to these bastards who took what doesn't belong to them, then he should grant pardon to every single person who has broken the law.

The law is there for all to follow, not a select few who believe themselves to be above the law and see themselves as primus interparas.

It is left for PMB to use the machinery at his disposal to prosecute these kleptomaniacs and recover the looted sum. It's just the way it is, giving the pardon will be making others believe too will be pardoned when the steal.

Beside, there's no record of how much these kleptomaniacs stole... so what's to guarantee they will return everything?.
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by erinalex: 8:46am On Oct 03, 2016
blazer234:

Tyr to be objective in the way you read what he said. You will see sense in it.
objective ? By allowing looters to go unpunished ? In a sense,u'r advocating for d release of all prisoners in nigeria. Or u want different ruling for d rich and d poor. A man that stole a goat in oshogbo is still langushing in jail after d goat has been collected from him; and u'r not canvassing for his release becos he's a poor man. With ur submission,there is NO hope for ordinary nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by samsono30: 8:48am On Oct 03, 2016
gidjah:
yes @Tolex,I kinda support that too, I won't bring my money in to the public knowing fully well that I am been watched, so why note give me time and a soft landing .they can even be forced to invest the money in Nigeria, by fire by force

Look at what u're saying, what have there money contributed to Nigerians? Even when they were not fighting corruption how many of their investment are in these country? how many of their companies are in these country? They money we talk about is also taking and saved in foreign banks and also spent in abroad. So how have they looted money help any common man if not only when election come, they share a thousand naira and after then, they enjoy the looted funds with their friend and family, so how have their money build Nigeria economy in 55 years? Is better some Nigerians stop decieving their selves.
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by shamecurls(m): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2016
jerryunit48:
Don't forget that it includes Tinubu, Amaechi and so on

It includes all Nigerian politician! APC or PDP
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by shamecurls(m): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2016
gidjah:
yes @Tolex,I kinda support that too, I won't bring my money in to the public knowing fully well that I am been watched, so why note give me time and a soft landing .they can even be forced to invest the money in Nigeria, by fire by force

In a law that has Laws and Order, what you composed is outright gibberish. You can as well say prison inmates too should be giving a soft landing or forced to repent.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by jelal007(m): 8:54am On Oct 03, 2016
Not a bad suggestion if u ask me;giving how weak and whacked the legal system is in Nigeria. After over 1yr+ of anti-corruption fight,all we keep hearing is bail hearing. Haba!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by Exponental(m): 8:58am On Oct 03, 2016
Dino is madding...
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by ceejay80s(m): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2016
GoodofNaija:
It is obvious the major problem all these people have with this govt is its anti corruption posture. They want to continue their looting but PMB has not allowed them.

It is also obvious that the main problem Nigeria has is corruption. If corruption is curbed, a lot of things will start to function properly including the economy.

What will be the thinking of other potential looters or even the common man/masses

Shame on you Dino!!!

Don't mind the idiot.....if he pardons them, others will do same and expect pardon, which kind country be dis sef?
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by nkemjacob2(m): 9:02am On Oct 03, 2016
Nigerians know dat d corruption fight which president buhari is engaging is partial. Mostly all sectors in FG is corrupt and their are key politicians who re corruption and re-engaging demself in buhari regime. Buhari should go and negotiate with dem behind close doors so dey'll return dis money. We survive by corrupt money dat is how nigeria run. Fighting corruption too hard will led the people surffer more
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by ceejay80s(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2016
orisa37:
Supported. Amnesty after but not before they return the Loots, otherwise, it might be interpreted as a condition of rights to do so.

I don't support pardon , they should all be sent to prison, so if I robb u at gun point and police arrests me, after returning everything, will I still be freed?
If they do this, then they are giving room for others to steal and then return part of what they have stolen....
They will never return everything
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by oglalasioux(m): 9:10am On Oct 03, 2016
Whatever this man ate that gave him this idea should be given to him again and again. I hope Mr. President heeds this noble idea. It'll go a long way in healing our nation and set us on course of development.
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by Jungleluv5: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2016
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by banio: 9:17am On Oct 03, 2016
Alternatively, b4 we grant any thief amnesty. Let the thief write 1, 2, 3 to the amount he stole. Lol.

Some thieves go write for 100yrs. That's to tell you the amount of money stole. Thieves
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:21am On Oct 03, 2016
Dirty talk, why not ask for amnesty for the MSN who stole yam to feed his hungry children.

You steal national treasury, you should die by hanging.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by Ghost447(m): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2016
For the children screaming prosecution here, how many of these looters has been succcesfully prosecuted & convicted accordingly within the last one year?, securing a conviction is not as easy as many of you envisage.
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by Lexusgs430: 9:35am On Oct 03, 2016
Haba? Dino is a dinosaur and a treasurer looter. His cup is almost full.........

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by Lexusgs430: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2016
Ghost447:
For the children screaming prosecution here, how many of these looters has been succcesfully prosecuted & convicted accordingly within the last one year?, securing a conviction is not as easy as many of you envisage.

Let's start by recovering, then hopefully prosecution would follow.......
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by Lexusgs430: 9:37am On Oct 03, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Dirty talk, why not ask for amnesty for the MSN who stole yam to feed his hungry children.

You steal national treasury, you should die by hanging.

I can see why making you Minister of Justice, would be very good for our country.........
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by vickylincon(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2016
GoodofNaija:

Shame on you Dino!!!
I think it's safe to begin to ask for amnesty for armed robbers as well.. This country sha
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2016
professor Dino....as you have taken side with the wicked and those who have deprived of the good of the land; i pray that God visit you and your family with his wrath.Amen
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by maasoap(m): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2016
tuniski:

Be practical our recession today is cos of the corruption fighting slogan of this administration. Those with little or no economic weight are cheering while the levers of economic might are just in suspension watching and waiting for a change in current bragadooo!
Every economy and nation is corrupt. It is not a nigerian thing but, human. However, the reduction in corruption must mean expanding opportunities in an inclusive manner not, arresting and media serialization. We don't need series on corruption we need better lives.
This govt doesn't get it. The monies in the hands of many will ginger the economy if they are not encouraged to hide them away.
I hope I am the only one reading these two unfortunate sentences.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by fantosremit: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/dino-melaye-asks-buhari-grant-presidential-amnestypardon-treasury-looters/
that means it should start frm u bcoz u are among d people dat benefit frm d looted fund, hw much are u ready 2 return to rescue d nation frm d situation we are facing currently? Infact u should also preach to ur caucus to repent and free the ordinary citizen they hv put us for so long. Let there be development in this country like wht u ppl see in many n various developed countries u all travels to
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by justy15: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2016
Dino is on point and I think his proposal should given a genuine thought rather than spending billions trying the suspected looters on the pages of news paper
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by tuniski: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2016
maasoap:

I hope I am the only one reading these two unfortunate sentences.
You hate truth!
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters by mengho(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2016
yawn......so dino, your the one they sent dis time around Abi, well tell them they have to return the loot with all the extra intrest on top, then we can talk of amnesty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Have We Been Truly Scammed By The APC? By Audu Bulama Bukarti / Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls / Ebelechukwu Obiano And Abandoned Baby In Anambra - Touching Story With Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.