Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) (58049 Views)

Lagos Hospital Segun Arinze Said Rejected Accident Victim React,release Photos(p / Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux / Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by manikspears: 8:53am On Oct 03, 2016
I think Nollywood participants should come together and start a trust fund strictly for health issues for themselves.this will really go a long way. They can afford it. Instead of buying designers and traveling aimlessly.
Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 03, 2016
Thoughts and Prayers with him Get Well Soon
Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by Biographyroom(f): 9:07am On Oct 03, 2016
Please friends and family even enemies of his should turn up and help him before it is too late
Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2016
A lot of things are confusing. I didnt seem to see the writer mention the ailment he is suffering from with a view towards finding the health issue solutions, but they are quick to request for money. Some of these problems may just be symptoms of an organ failure which someone might have a solution to; But in a blind and stupid world of materialism, first thing people beg for is money, not really solution to the people's problem.
Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 9:10am On Oct 03, 2016
Emisun5n:
Wish him quick recovery
quick amputation or what ur kind wish.
Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 03, 2016
That is diabetic gangrene foot. I wish him the best.
Salient issues here : What happened all along while this stuff progressed this far?
The only way forward is to amputate the leg, if they wait longer,It could cost him his life.
What's the requested funds for? Do they want to fly him abroad for an amputation? I just don't get it, this operation doesn't cost more than 100-300k anywhere in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by kianeli: 9:19am On Oct 03, 2016
He needs an indian product called Apollo syrup and he will be well on his two legs walking. call 08035403037.
quick recovery to him.
Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 9:24am On Oct 03, 2016
Men are in trouble,men have all the burden on the shoulder,men are soldiers. You'll never hear any female nollywood artist falling sick and unable to afford medical treatment or dying anyhow. It's always men,men,men
Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by MademoiselleMiel(f): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2016
Quick recovery InshAllah!
Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 03, 2016
while our nollywood stars are busy posing with 2000 dollars louis vutton bags ,5000 dollars brazillian wigs and 1000 dollars padded buttocks on facebook and instagram there is a fellow colleague who needs ur help.
Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by SamUtaji: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2016
[url]Tropage.com[/url] is praying for u sir. It is well with you in Jesus name
Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by supereagle(m): 9:47am On Oct 03, 2016
A typical case of Diabetic foot ulcer. I wish him recovery.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by mustaphasaidu: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2016
I thank all nairalanders for giving me the opportunity to be among them,thank u once more.
Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by mustaphasaidu: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2016
I thank all nairalanders for giving me the opportunity to be among them,thank u once more.As for the patient, may Allah grand him quick recovery. Ameen.
Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by IdiAmin2(m): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2016
where are the nollywood actors that pay one million naira for a table at AY Live?
where are they?
If they all decide not to attend the next AY Live and donate the money for this poor man to improve his health and extend his life, that will be a really noble gesture.

but I don't think their head dey there

1 Like

Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 10:28am On Oct 03, 2016
received healing in Jesus name.............
Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by columbus007(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2016
Science full that Nollywood.
Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by automatix: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
Nolly wood stars that are spending and flaunting their wealth upandan should come and help their own
That industry is broke!!! As in very broke!
Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by freshcvvs: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2016
Emisun5n:
Wish him quick recovery

How does this help him?

Anyways, can his family come together to contribute funds? if they have already done that and not enough, they should pay a visit to the actor's guide and also the state govt. if not enough, they should go to the office of the minister of health for help.
Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by Maximus85(m): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
jonhemma11:
As shared by Paul Julius........

'If there's a better word to use in the place of veteran, then that should come for this old war horse in the world of make believe. Uncle Tunde Alabi has been on the acting scene since the glorious days of television drama in Nigeria and he's today one of the last remnants of that octopus called The Village Headmaster, a television drama that was the in - thing in its days on National Television. His role in the now rested soap opera 'PALACE' produced by Ralph Nwadike was one that viewers will not forget in haste. This thorough breed professional of the old order who is equally at home with the youngsters of today, impacting knowledge and valuable experience into them whenever he has the opportunity is currently down with ailment which has put his right foot in danger to the point of amputation if urgent help is not given. He's lying helplessly at the General Hospital, Lagos waiting to lose his right leg or even worse. He has done his part by putting smiles on the faces and happiness to the lives of millions home and abroad, it's our turn to help him. Nothing is too small...HE will appreciate your candid help. Thanks and God bless

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/veteran-actor-tunde-alabi-down-with.html

If anything happens to this man cos of lack of funds. Then shame on all these useless fake ars Nollywood actors and actresses flaunting luxury, flying first class.
Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
I wish him soonest recovery
Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by porshuch: 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
diabetes! i wish him quick recovery.
Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by WetinhappenPR: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
Drop bank details. Someone wishes to help
Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by 2weeks(m): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
cry
Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by kaleeto: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
for naija na im dey won cut im leg ah! make e no go b say when dem dey cut im leg nepa go kon take light d doctors go kon cut im laps join
Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by ElCuajo(m): 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
I wish him a speedy recovery, in advanced climes there is use of bio therapy to treat ulcer like sores caused by diabetes. It is called maggot / larvae therapy where live maggots clean up the wounds and aid healing process which in turn halts amputations.

There's been a post on it by someone here on Nairaland, I'll paste the link below. The only question is if our Nigerian hospitals are currently practicing it?

https://www.nairaland.com/1244919/interesting-things-maggot-therapy

1 Like

Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by tiwo31: 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
No need for amputation. Diabetic Nerve Pain. Here is the cure:-

https://darkovelcek./2016/10/02/diabetic-nerve-pain/
Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by eodavids(m): 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
I wish him divine healing and quick recovery.
Re: Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) by orobosaro: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
Its a diabetic foot syndrome, obviously has diabetes, maybe he didn't know on time. Thats y his glucometer is right by his side.
Make sure u know your status too, also, its not caused by eating too much sugar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrities At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding In Capetown, South Africa / ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET / Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.