Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Security Group Pours Pepper Into Sales Girls’ Private Parts - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Group Pours Pepper Into Sales Girls’ Private Parts (31588 Views)

Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos / Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja / Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Group Pours Pepper Into Sales Girls’ Private Parts by shaokhan01(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Not all Nigerians, there some parts of the country where such acts are uncommon.
I know but. that was too bad.
Re: Security Group Pours Pepper Into Sales Girls’ Private Parts by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
What a Wicked World, What is N350,000 to compair it to the life of four people
Re: Security Group Pours Pepper Into Sales Girls’ Private Parts by Carter4luv(m): 11:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
the security shuld face murder case, for killing innocent souls in less than 2hours.wickedness.
Re: Security Group Pours Pepper Into Sales Girls’ Private Parts by LoveDecay(m): 3:01am On Oct 04, 2016
Eastern's lipsrsealed
Re: Security Group Pours Pepper Into Sales Girls’ Private Parts by vchykp(m): 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
chachanga:

Which kain SARS? The same SARS that IG was admonishing to cease extrajudicial killings just 2 weeks ago? Or is it not the same SARS which is being restructured for professionalism based on their being outed by Amnesty International as nothing more than the worst sham group of bloodthirsty, trigger-happy and sadistic assassins-in-uniform on the loose in Nigeria?

Bros, I pray you never fall in to the hands of those guys, under any pretext, ever.

Besides, as in being alleged, the money was later found.
The key is to stop being lawless.
We take the law into our hands too much around here.
Yes, we might often feel betrayed by our near-useless law enforcement agencies but we are still responsible for our choices. They are corrupt, untrained, wicked, inefficient and lackadaisical parasites but the choice to become animalistic is on us!

i have fallen into thier hands in abuja, i was tortoured and later released when i called my elder brov who called his lawyer, if the man(thier boss) haf handed the case over to SARS, you and i know definetely things would back fire on him... you are saying two things here so i dont know where to start and end... i dont get ur point well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

28-year-old Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Keke Rider In Otukpo / 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend / Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.