Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

An Easy Way For Every Artiste To Get Heard - Check It Out. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / An Easy Way For Every Artiste To Get Heard - Check It Out. (693 Views)

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. / Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? / Olamide Signs New Artiste To Ybnl....see Who (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Easy Way For Every Artiste To Get Heard - Check It Out. by pelij18(m): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2016
rItsBolaji CrazyScientist Kylez and others

Hi,
You guys are really doing great - i listen to your musics like crazy.

But, here is a new platform (and first of its kind in Nigeria) targetted at promoting upcoming artiste to core with a wide range of features like; radio, free website and reliable storage service for Dj's and musicians (working on adding producers as well)

It's musiccloud.com.ng

Yeah, why not join, test and point your music to your fans?

Note again... Every song you upload will certainly play on the radio and you'll be certainly offered a free cloud (website)

Check it out.

MUSICCLOUD.COM.NG

*** Test run and send every feedback right here on nairaland and i'll try to help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Easy Way For Every Artiste To Get Heard - Check It Out. by pelij18(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2016
Oga pata pata dem you guys can also give it a trial.
joery6, Chinchilla, rapmoney, airforce1, kelvingaz, OasisofRefuge, umbo, Jimmyking, Kechikenneth, monimekaz, hizzy, Teeboy22, Cpiano. majid Ajerry Jiltruth Djegbeboss mubbyzhe
Re: An Easy Way For Every Artiste To Get Heard - Check It Out. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
pelij18:
Oga pata pata dem you guys can also give it a trial.

joery6,
Chinchilla,
rapmoney,
airforce1,
kelvingaz,
OasisofRefuge, umbo,
Jimmyking,
Kechikenneth,
monimekaz,
hizzy,
Teeboy22, Cpiano.
majid
Ajerry
Jiltruth
Djegbeboss
mubbyzhe
my man you can get my new single
titled Wine Am search for it
it's the song of the year but its unpopular
Re: An Easy Way For Every Artiste To Get Heard - Check It Out. by pelij18(m): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hizzy:
my man you can get my new single titled Wine Am search for it it's the song of the year but its unpopular
Nice one.
Re: An Easy Way For Every Artiste To Get Heard - Check It Out. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
pelij18:
Nice one.
did u get it #WINEam
Re: An Easy Way For Every Artiste To Get Heard - Check It Out. by SuperSuave(m): 6:04am On Oct 04, 2016
Finally Out!!!! Song of the moment ADARA -Saintolar http://www.naijapals.com/music/Adara_saintolar-55844 Pls kindly Download ,Share and Rebroadcast #teamSaint#Adara# @Iamsaintolar
Re: An Easy Way For Every Artiste To Get Heard - Check It Out. by pelij18(m): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
SuperSuave:
Finally Out!!!! Song of the moment ADARA -Saintolar http://www.naijapals.com/music/Adara_saintolar-55844 Pls kindly Download ,Share and Rebroadcast #teamSaint#Adara# @Iamsaintolar
why not join musiccloud and share/own your own music website
Re: An Easy Way For Every Artiste To Get Heard - Check It Out. by EbenzMedia: 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!

Record a song for #8000 which includes mixing and mastering with quality production guaranteed and get free online promotion with massive hypes on facebook and twitter. Bonanza ends soon. Contact 08034361384 for enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

Download Respect Large Ft. Imydee - Wole / The Famous OAP Meet With His Big Fan After 10years. / Music: Dj Starkid - Where (download MP3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.