Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

If you are been given the full support. What will you change? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If you are been given the full support. What will you change? (251 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Northern Elders Declare “full Support” For Osinbajo / Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you are been given the full support. What will you change? by BeazyBee(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
If you are been given the opportunity and full support to change/transform something in Nigeria. What will you change?
Re: If you are been given the full support. What will you change? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
I will change and transform Buhari and APC including all its national, regional and international leaders. grin grin grin
Re: If you are been given the full support. What will you change? by rheether(f): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
I will let the Biafrans leave.
Re: If you are been given the full support. What will you change? by simpleseyi: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
I will let Biafrans leave for good. I will however warn them that once they leave, they should never ever beg to come back. Lets see how they transform Biafra to Paris in few months.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! Uniuyo Admission List / UN Report: Children's Life In Threatening Condition In 'nauru' / Is Nigeria's Legislature The "Weeping Or Thieving Child" ! - Dr Tunde Olufon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.