Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin (31668 Views)

Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" / Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" / Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by lonelydora: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
mhisbliss:
a hard feat to achieve you've got my admiration for life

So you just believed everything she said?
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Androidvillaz: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
"Recall that the singer once said she’s willing to give her heart to the first man that can buy her mum a private jet she promised her, but now she seems to have reduced the price as she has said the type of man she wants must be “ a responsible man, someone that would respect me and be God-fearing.”

This is what happen when you grow old the type of man you want change...........

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by kaen1317: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
Even an ugly one who is a virgin its not easy to find. Men fvck anything nowadays beautiful or not as long as she has a hole

4 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
rokiatu:
It ain't easy at all. Well done sister.
..... grin grin grin

Self-defence !!! grin grin grin
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Yeligray(m): 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
D r alot of ladies who are virgins in Nigeria. But some of them are driven by circumstances to do wat d do. Wch is wrng.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by AngelAhnie(f): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
Tallesty1 I need your help. Call me.

@ topic, that's none of my bizness undecided
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by wristbangle: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
It is well
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by ricson11(m): 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
I know u are a virgin infact u are virginity
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by obasenaike: 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
Farm facility and Agricultural property for sale

Features:

Pas-reform Hatchery
Feedmill
10 Brooder pens
14 Layer pens
Cold room
2 Silos
2 warehouses
Others...

Pls contact 08134737020 for more information and inspection.

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by j3r3myk3n(m): 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
Babangida70:
This Babalawo should kuku tell me that he won't do the charm for me instead of beating around the bush.........
Which one is "I should go and bring a virgin from UNILAG
grin grin grin

Ifa katch yu
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by j3r3myk3n(m): 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
Babangida70:
This Babalawo should kuku tell me that he won't do the charm for me instead of beating around the bush.........
Which one is "I should go and bring a virgin from UNILAG
grin grin grin

Ifa katch yu
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Praktikals(m): 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
Babangida70:
"I should go and bring a virgin from UNILAG grin grin grin
Abeg make this garri no comot for my nose. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by koolguy88(m): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
Na this one fine? lwkmd4h
grin
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
Oh no. You can find them. They just don't advertise themselves wink

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by bogolobango(m): 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
@rokiatu you gat dah ass of righteousness yr dp is bae
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
lonelydora:

Virgin with that hip? Virgins are usually timid, no curves, and no full bobby. Forget it.
That is a big fat lie bro

2 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by bogolobango(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
Being a virgin has categories her own might be secondary Virgin
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by LorDBolton(m): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
Mtcheeew when she's ready lemme carry her to my gynaecologist friend.

No b today I jam virgins wey. Suddenly remember they were raped, had toilet infection thus had to break the hymen for treatment etc.

In other news once u jam the so-called special man hope ya'll don't divorce o. Or else u need to sew it up so the next guy marries a virgin

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by goshen26: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ur hubby will tell us when d time comes
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by gretblue: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
The only Virgin I knew then, was Virgin Nigeria Airways, and they have long closed for business.

5 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by cyrilamx(m): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
What about you? Can you boast like her or you already swallowed cucumber? cheesy cheesy wink
mhisbliss:
a hard feat to achieve you've got my admiration for life
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by mamachizzy(f): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
I so hate ladies who do this shit. virgin or not, it ain't nobodys' biz. ur sex life should be personal!!!

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by imoh070: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
Good to know[b][/b]
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by LorDBolton(m): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
bogolobango:
Being a virgin has categories her own might be secondary Virgin

Abi. I've personally met 15/16 year olds who take it in the a*s cos they don't wanna loose their virginity yet.

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Tallesty1(m): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Tallesty1 I need your help. Call me.

@ topic, that's none of my bizness undecided
In the night
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by lonelydora: 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
dovelike:

That is a big fat lie bro

I learnt that too much pressing of the bobby makes it fuller during teenage. grin grin
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by AreaFada2: 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ok. Na her mouth she take talk am.

Wetin she say make we do now? Invite Shekau the virgin hunter to come gbab her comot? cool
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
lonelydora:
Which kind virgin she be with all those curves and full bobby? And to even think she's a Kalabari (No offence intended) girl sef. Abeg, make Una leave am.

It's possible she's a virgin. But she doesn't have to broadcast it. Not many adult who are virgin end up a responsible and respectful wife though so she should just keep quiet. There was a lady I used to know. She could play with you an allow you to touch her body from her top to her waist and do what you like with it. But once it gets to doing it with her, she'll flare up and disallow you. She's had broken relationships just because of this in the past. She's epitome of beauty. She's always dressed gorgeously and in an attractive manner. The day she told me the reason behind her refusal, I was shocked! I used to see her as promiscuous because of the way she easily meangled with men, even with her dressing. Not only did she tell me this, I confirmed it myself. This lady ended being my wife. Adokiye's case isn't a rare one cos we still have her type around. My wife was 29 when we got married while I was 30 and I still met her a virgin at that age.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by mhisbliss(f): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
lonelydora:

So you just believed everything she said?
ya why wont i, it is a hard feat and i can relate with her status
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by mhisbliss(f): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
cyrilamx:
What about you? Can you boast like her or you already swallowed cucumber? cheesy cheesy wink
smh i dont have to boast, the only person i have to convince is me
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by cyrilamx(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
Not you can find them. While excluding yourself? Brag with yourself or u have been swallowing a lot of forbidden cucumbers?
dovelike:
Oh no. You can find them. They just don't advertise themselves wink
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by KingRex1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
Honestly not easy to bliv lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ernest Obi Buries His Mother In Anambra State (Photos) / Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped / Mercy Aigbe's 59th Independence Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.