Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin (31667 Views)

Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" / Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" / Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by cyrilamx(m): 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
mhisbliss:
urge you say, Hehehehe am not a temptress
but look at the bum short u putting on couple with your seductively exposed thigh. This modern way of dressing is why virgins are rare as precious stones...
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by bogolobango(m): 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
dovelike I can see u re so insecure about the ? I asked you
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by abike12(f): 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
She's done a great job by keeping herself until this age. The mistake she's making is basing her self worth on her virginity. What happens after she has kids, do you all of a sudden become worthless because your hymen is long gone? Instead of running announcement, she can help to mentor young girls and also focus on her dead career. You have to be relevant for something other than what is in between your legs.

2 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by mhisbliss(f): 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
cyrilamx:
but look at the bum short u putting on couple with your seductively exposed thigh. This modern way of dressing is why virgins are rare as precious stones...
so i should dress like a knight when I'm not going out, its a nice indoor dressing nothing mordern there
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Tallesty1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
AngelAhnie:
you still dey whatsapp?
Yea
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Kaybaba5(m): 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
Who knows whether she is altering the truth but to me
Who e help......
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by PierreDeFermat(m): 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
LorDBolton:

Abi. I've personally met 15/16 year olds who take it in the a*s cos they don't wanna loose their virginity yet.
really? In Nigeria here?
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by cyrilamx(m): 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
mhisbliss:
so i should dress like a knight when I'm not going out, its a nice indoor dressing nothing mordern there
but the pic is on public forum na...and u already making me viewing your "curves"

2 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
Babangida70:
This Babalawo should kuku tell me that he won't do the charm for me instead of beating around the bush.........
Which one is "I should go and bring a virgin from UNILAG
grin grin grin

lol.u are not serious o
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by LorDBolton(m): 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
really? In Nigeria here?

Nah, Israel grin

Better believe e don Tey wey babes dey open backdoor.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by mhisbliss(f): 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
cyrilamx:
but the pic is on public forum na...and u already making me viewing your "curves"
yap am not worried about who sees it online I'm only worried about the people around me, like i always say everything nairaland stays on nairaland, dont blame me, blame my experience and the heart warming welcome i got when i joined, so if anyone finds it irritating he should put himself out of his misery
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Kebabs(m): 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
nsiazu:
[b]If she's a virgin then why does she have such swollen boobs? Who use to massage it? Why is her legs not close together and she looks like a not virgin...........
Guy no be everything person go answer na. She de look for attention and una de give her.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by cyrilamx(m): 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
mhisbliss:
yap am not worried about who sees it online I'm only worried about the people around me, like i always say everything nairaland stays on nairaland, dont blame me, blame my experience and the heart warming welcome i got when i joined, so if anyone finds it irritating he should put himself out of his misery
really? Don't u know such wears might trigger last full feelings in mind of people and God will be angry u made them fall

2 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by X2topher(m): 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
Me self i be virgin if you say na lie go ask jennifer
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by yedidiah(m): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
It is very easy to find them in the environment I come from. Infact, it is easier to find virgins in my circle than non virgins.

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Morgan567(m): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
This mumu girl and her virgin story again? Abeg make we hear word jor.... Except we can prove she truly is a virgin then she can just shut up. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by IKEGOD21(m): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
Me too be virgin man oh! Who will help me with her contact? Abeg I need her contact I de find virgin
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by X2topher(m): 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
She fit be virgin for front and what about the ass. me self i be virgin
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by X2topher(m): 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
She fit be virgin for front and what about the ass. me self i be virgin
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by pcagbaji(m): 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
lifezone247:
At the sight of the first and last pics, the Vaseline crew can tell if it's true or not.
What did you mean by vasline crew
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Tuntunsin: 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
She can claim anything she fill like.Afterall we now have virgin restoration cream-born again virgin!LOL
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by mhisbliss(f): 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
cyrilamx:
really? Don't u know such wears might trigger last full feelings in mind of people and God will be angry u made them fall
lols you don't seem to understand me, i wore that cloth in the comfort of my home, its not a bad indoor wear, and i put the pics on nairaland because i dont care what people think in a faceless forum like this, I've come under alot of fire for that pics, at first i contemplated Changing it but if i succumb it means they won and thats why its still there so anyone it affects should feel free to do what they can

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Barigaboy(m): 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
By the comment of our Females here we can guess those who r still virgin n those who r not.
I saw a comment like "Its easy"

You gat my respect for life lol
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by ayamkhalifah(m): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
Babangida70:
This Babalawo should kuku tell me that he won't do the charm for me instead of beating around the bush.........
Which one is "I should go and bring a virgin from UNILAG
grin grin grin

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by bogolobango(m): 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
@mhisbliss& Cyrilamx make una carry una this una love enter pm why prolong this thread for unnecessary talk

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Ahmed99: 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
And she expect all beautiful virgin to cum out on social network and shout"I a a virgin" abeg make she pack well

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by mengho(m): 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
yes woh, not easy at all, infact it's easier to find a bunch of $100 bills in front of ur apartment than to find normal virgin girls. But if you add beautiful on top, then your own don finish cause those are endangered species

But you my dear, am absolutely & completely sure YOU AIN'T ONE
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by cyrilamx(m): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
By admitting you don't care what people say is the most uncharitable word u should ever say. We affect others by our acts positively or negatively. No man is an island
..yhat y Our Lord warned in the sacred writ that anything that will cause one to commit sin should be avoided
Thank God you said you have come under criticism because of such pic yet you adamantly refused to burge constituting an occasion of sin for faint-hearted people. Babe it wrong....we should cis of fashion lure people to sin...it will be held against us on the day. Do not think people won't applaud your beauty should u replace it with a pic u dressed properly. Don't let the devil tell you to keep it.
mhisbliss:
lols you don't seem to understand me, i wore that cloth in the comfort of my home, its not a bad indoor wear, and i put the pics on nairaland because i dont care what people think in a faceless forum like this, I've come under alot of fire for that pics, at first i contemplated Changing it but if i succumb it means they won and thats why its still there so anyone it affects should feel free to do what they can

2 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by mhisbliss(f): 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
cyrilamx:
By admitting you don't care what people say is the most uncharitable word u should ever say. We affect others by our acts positively or negatively. No man is an island
..yhat y Our Lord warned in the sacred writ that anything that will cause one to commit sin should be avoided
Thank God you said you have come under criticism because of such pic yet you adamantly refused to burge constituting an occasion of sin for faint-hearted people. Babe it wrong....we should cis of fashion lure people to sin...it will be held against us on the day. Do not think people won't applaud your beauty should u replace it with a pic u dressed properly. Don't let the devil tell you to keep it.
lols i know you wouldn't understand, thanks for the advice, i appreciate
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by 989900: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
How she take know, she don dey sample girls before?
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
shuu girl dy be gay? or lesbian. na one yr she take senior me nd I nr announce my virginity status... attention seekers
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
Feanah:

lol ..I know ladies who're 30+ and virgins,I guess your wife can reach that age too,if she hadn't met you and married.You can easily preserve your dignity for the right person if you really want to,no big deal.Being from the north..these kind of things don't surprise me because it's the norm to always wait till after marriage.It's actually the other way round...surprises when I see a northern girl who isn't married and isn't a virgin especially the Hausa or Fulani.
Yea, it's never a big deal and that's what I'm trying to assert here. Adokiye's case....if at all she's right isn't a special one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Dog (Video, Photos) / Ernest Obi Buries His Mother In Anambra State (Photos) / Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.