Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Onofiok Luke Empowers 10 People With 100k Each, Calls For Buhari & Udom Support - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onofiok Luke Empowers 10 People With 100k Each, Calls For Buhari & Udom Support (10078 Views)

Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen / Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) / Onofiok Luke Dances, Celebrates Good Friday In His Village. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onofiok Luke Empowers 10 People With 100k Each, Calls For Buhari & Udom Support by Ranchhoddas: 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
I need someone to empower me this way right now.
Re: Onofiok Luke Empowers 10 People With 100k Each, Calls For Buhari & Udom Support by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2016

Re: Onofiok Luke Empowers 10 People With 100k Each, Calls For Buhari & Udom Support by fairheven: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
Peter Obi said we should take back our country from these "task masters" and the best way to do that is to ask how much does this guy receive for constituency projects and how much in reality has he put for good use?

stop donating 100 thousand as if it's your personal money,and use prayer solicitation to cover up... our leaders keep stealing from us and asking us to pray for them undecided

my prayers, God punish wicked politicians!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onofiok Luke Empowers 10 People With 100k Each, Calls For Buhari & Udom Support by LorDBolton(m): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
anonimi:
Stupid speaker and stupid citizens.
Out of the multi millions that the Speaker collects monthly for doing NOTHING while workers are paid a miserable minimum wage of N18,000 that is even owed, he gave crumbs of N100,000 to a FEW people, yet many depraved citizens and youths will start adoring, worshipping and praising him. Asking god to pick their calls. shocked angry
The people cannot think that the Speaker's multi-million salary DEPRIVES them of:

- tap water
- properly equipped and adequately staffed schools.
- adequately staffed and properly equipped clinics and hospitals.
- good roads.
- comfortable public transport

that will create JOBS for the shameless, brain-dead youths instead of waiting for hand outs of crumbs.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/pcvhprupz53v0i2s3lqkiiftaebf16ps1287728[/img]

Bros no mind them if the south south had visionary leaders by now even northerners would be 'borrowing" southerners to come and rule them.

100k to 10 people? Nigeria is not ready for devt yet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onofiok Luke Empowers 10 People With 100k Each, Calls For Buhari & Udom Support by Nnamdikalu: 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
emmaak2:
obong akwa abasi odiong fi amen
U dey pray for the Idiot to be blessed while u waste away in poverty...Nonsense
Re: Onofiok Luke Empowers 10 People With 100k Each, Calls For Buhari & Udom Support by horlakunle25(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
Nnamdikalu:
That Money na chicken change naa,if I Enter Quillox with that money e no go fit buy me four Bottles of Ciroc for me and my Gs to consume(coupled with a pot of Shisha) gringringringringrin.
see ENDTIME thinking!!!
Re: Onofiok Luke Empowers 10 People With 100k Each, Calls For Buhari & Udom Support by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2016

Re: Onofiok Luke Empowers 10 People With 100k Each, Calls For Buhari & Udom Support by harlee(m): 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
anonimi:
Stupid speaker and stupid citizens.
Out of the multi millions that the Speaker collects monthly for doing NOTHING while workers are paid a miserable minimum wage of N18,000 that is even owed, he gave crumbs of N100,000 to a FEW people, yet many depraved citizens and youths will start adoring, worshipping and praising him. Asking god to pick their calls. shocked angry
The people cannot think that the Speaker's multi-million salary DEPRIVES them of:

- tap water
- properly equipped and adequately staffed schools.
- adequately staffed and properly equipped clinics and hospitals.
- good roads.
- comfortable public transport

that will create JOBS for the shameless, brain-dead youths instead of waiting for hand outs of crumbs.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/pcvhprupz53v0i2s3lqkiiftaebf16ps1287728[/img]
I like ur write-up and boldness

2 Likes

Re: Onofiok Luke Empowers 10 People With 100k Each, Calls For Buhari & Udom Support by harlee(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
tallfish145:
Will stake all the 100k on sure 10odds=1m cool
sure?what is sure?was barca's weekend match nt sure??
Re: Onofiok Luke Empowers 10 People With 100k Each, Calls For Buhari & Udom Support by omoyowa: 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
broseme:
The Speaker of the Akwa Ibom state house of assembly has urged the people of the state to pray for, and show maximum support to, President Muhammadu Buhari and to the state governor, Mr Udom Emmanuel, saying this is time for good leadership and followership.

He said this on Monday when he stopped by his constituency office in Nsit Ubium to observe the public holiday with his constituents.

In calling for supports for President Buhari, Hon. Onofiok Luke urged the people of the state across political parties to ensure that Gov Udom enjoys their maximum supports. He said that at the state level, it was important for everybody to emulate PDP governors across the country who have shunned party sentiments to show support to the president.

“You must pray for Nigeria and Akwa Ibom. You must pray for His Excellency the president of Nigeria to succeed. If he doesn’t succeed, Nigeria will not succeed. We are done with elections; now is the time for selfless governance. You must show Mr President full supports without sentiments."

He said likewise at the State level, the people must shun politics to support Governor Udom Emmanuel.

"I tell people, the way PDP governors cooperate with our president so he could succeed, in like manner, let others join hands towards the success of Governor Udom Emmanuel.”

During the stop over, the Speaker who is widely known in the state as "The Peoples' Speaker", surprised 10 young entrepreneurs when he gave them one hundred thousand Naira each to support their businesses. He said the money was in the spirit of 'Dakadda' which is being promoted by Gov. Emmanuel. He said the governor wants everybody in the state to attain greatness and that everybody must must key into the dakadda philosophy.

All the ten youths are into small scale businesses ranging from poultry farming to fisheries and retailing.

Speaker Luke said it was important for the youths to not just 'dakadda'. He said that as the state governor has said, every youth should arise and do something profiting for himself and the state.

"Dakadda yem se anam", he told the excited youths who were drawn from across the ten wards of Nsit Ubium local government area.

He assured the constituents that the “industrialization plan of government is on course.”

Hundreds of constituents crowded the constituency office in Ikot Edibon when they heard of the Speaker's stop-over. The Speaker said he deemed it fit to visit the people today being a public holiday. He promised to return to the constitituency for what he says will be "constituency thank-you and empowerment visit."

He thanked the women of the constituency for their steadfastness and their faith in the PDP especially as was exhibited in the last governorship election. He expressed appreciation to the women of Nsit Ubium for their love and support for the first Lady, Mrs Martha Emmanuel and for her flagship programme, the Family Empowerment and Youth Reorientation Programme, FEYReP.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/akwa-ibom-speaker-luke-empowers-10.html

Greedy feelers...
Igwe of Onitsha empowered 70 youths with 500,000 each
Re: Onofiok Luke Empowers 10 People With 100k Each, Calls For Buhari & Udom Support by Gerrard59(m): 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
Instead of him to use his position to demand for policies that will create a conducive environment for businesses to thrive and provide in conjunction with the private sector reputable training centers to train prospective employees, he goes about dashing money. undecided

I can imagine Tharman Shanmugaratnam dashing money to his constituents. shocked

We deserve our rulers.
Re: Onofiok Luke Empowers 10 People With 100k Each, Calls For Buhari & Udom Support by akuezi: 2:42am On Oct 04, 2016
The rush continue. Join Meridian life support and bid goodbye to poverty. You can make upto 1M in just 3 months and qualify for a tear rubber Hydia Elarantra 2016 car worth over 4M. For more information contact. 08170214875
Re: Onofiok Luke Empowers 10 People With 100k Each, Calls For Buhari & Udom Support by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:57am On Oct 04, 2016
Oga Bubsman. come and learn work. ur TSA don dey empty sef.
Re: Onofiok Luke Empowers 10 People With 100k Each, Calls For Buhari & Udom Support by Marcelinho(m): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=anonimi post=49891112]Stupid speaker and stupid citizens.
Out of the multi millions that the Speaker collects monthly for doing NOTHING while workers are paid a miserable minimum wage of N18,000 that is even owed, he gave crumbs of N100,000 to a FEW people, yet many depraved citizens and youths will start adoring, worshipping and praising him. [quote]

Re: Onofiok Luke Empowers 10 People With 100k Each, Calls For Buhari & Udom Support by ceda99: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2016
Only 100k each for only 10pple.. What cn 100k do 4 u in dis current economy
Re: Onofiok Luke Empowers 10 People With 100k Each, Calls For Buhari & Udom Support by tallfish145(m): 9:44am On Oct 04, 2016
harlee:
sure?what is sure?was barca's weekend match nt sure??
I don't play epl and laliga on my ticket. i have my sure games elsewhere
Re: Onofiok Luke Empowers 10 People With 100k Each, Calls For Buhari & Udom Support by Iniesman: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
Fools dies.. Is dat d best he cn do? Dats so poor of d speaker giving his standard and understanding of d word empowerment... Cnt he and d gvt put a beta offer and help to d pple. Repair d state factories etc to empower more pple. How long will u continue to b giving out 100k to hlep d pple prior to how d economy is. I knw se u get money use am de laf us..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ecstatic Tradermoni Beneficiary Receives Osinbajo In Nasarawa (Photos) / Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members / Defection: Full Text Of Governor Umahi’s Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.