Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

I Want Islamic Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want Islamic Heaven (1988 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / The Queen Of Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by Purist(m): 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2009
@davidylan

davidylan:

Your last statement clarifies things . . . of course i know that "heaven" AS A WORD was not invented by the bible as it wasnt originally written in english . . . the concept however was!

Just for educational purposes only, I'm not really looking forward to a debate, can you prove the bolded statement?
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by Purist(m): 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2009
@Deep Sight

Deep Sight:

@ Purist. . . Are you just meeting Davidylan? He is the Christian Soldier - Brother of Noetic. It appears he may have been on Pilgrimage, hence Noetic has been fighting all the crusades alone.

Lol. . . I know davidylan very well. Arguably the most aggressive Christian on Nairaland. Believe me, he has really cooled down a lot now, compared to the davidylan of 2006/2007.
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by yoji: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2009
pls i need a logical explanation to this 72 virgin concept. is it TRUE? wat does it really mean?
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by Playboy2(m): 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2009
yoji:

pls i need a logical explanation to this 72 virgin concept. is it TRUE? wat does it really mean?

It means you should joli dey go, enough shaping.
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by olinco: 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2009
Bt must we all believe in smt because a scripture talks abt it. 2 be candid, has anybody gone 2 heaven n come back 2 say e really saw heaven. heaven n other biblical n islamic teachings are nothing bt conceptual realities; things invented 2 make reality out of them by creating fears in us. basically, islam n christianity contains teachings capable of restraing ppl from evil n sins, bt they are mere teachings which are nt entirely bad.
And to issue of the word heaven, can anyone tell me dat d word heaven has never been spoken of b4 d coming of BIBLE?
YORUBA call heaven ORUN, others have words for it afterall bible was nt initially written in English. so kiwa ni wahala?
And as for Abuzola, it's a pity e couldnt even educate ppl on d subject of 77 virgins or so as taught by Quran which is the motivating verse for Suicide Bombers in the Arabic world. Hardly can u see an average Muslim who can preach to ppl except their Alfas; they only memorize d Quran
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by Kunbee: 4:57am On Oct 19, 2009
Fhemmmy:

72 virgin my foot, many will get there only to be greeted by 72 demons that will torment them for ever.

LWKMD
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by ilosiwaju: 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin

wahala dey ooo.
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by Abuzola(m): 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2009
Uh ma
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by slimfit4(m): 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2009
@poster,

Theres nothing like you getting 72 virgins in the Quran, If you have it then please kindly forward it here,

Peace,
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by jagunlabi(m): 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2009
No 72 virgins? So where is the attraction of islam then? Why should i become a muslim without them luscious virgins to look forward to?Without the 72 virgins, what is left of islam? Why should i strap on bombs to kill my fellow innocent human beings and myself when i can't get them luscious virgins to frolick with in the afterlife as my reward for doing "good" deed for allah's glory?
What is left?
-Speaking in bloody arabic?
-Wearing beards to look like a goat?
-Treating women like livestock?
-Reading cramming verses in the bloody koran like 20 times a day as if i don't have something better to do and learning nothing?
-Praying 5 times a day to a god that is not there?
-Fighting bloody jihads?
-Hating my fellow human beings just because they do not believe in what i believe?
-Hating on jews all my life long?
-Hating on americans all my life long?
-Listening to some demented mallams preaching hatred and violence in the name of allah every fridays of my life?
-Having to accept and defend a paedophile prophet like mohammed as a good man of god for the rest of my life.

Is that it? Is that all i get? Is that all islam can offer me? If that is all, then i guess i'll just pass. Thank you! grin 
slim-fit:

@poster,

Theres nothing like you getting 72 virgins in the Quran, If you have it then please kindly forward it here,

Peace,
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by slimfit4(m): 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2009
@jagunlabi

The topic is you getting 72 virgins for joining is islam and i am telling you it isnt there as simple as that no point arguing on that,

However, if you are looking for a reward for joining islam then you cant get your answers here and saying bad things about other peoples religion, You know there isnt any religion that is perfect, I believe you just want to play with the thread but thats all good, A good laughter wont do any harm because i laughed as well,

For xtians and what they believed in they have their rewards and for muslims and what they believed in they also have theirs, If you wanted to ask about a muslim's reward then i will advice you meet a islamic scholar who learnt and understood the quran but not by posting threads like this, Its a simple logic and i hope you dont find it difficult to understand,

Peace,
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2009
islam is perfect
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by kolaoloye(m): 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2009
uplawal:

islam is perfect
How are you today ? grin

I don't think you've answered the OP's question about the 72 virgins.
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by KunleOshob(m): 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2009
uplawal:

islam is perfect
I laugh in Arabic tongues hehehehehehe grin
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by mantraa: 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2009
islam is perfect

Maybe when you get to heaven and find that you are one of the 72 virgins for some demented sex maniac jihadist you might change your mind.

Or maybe you would prefer to have 72 virgin boys to fornicate with as your reward.
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by slimfit4(m): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2009
You guys should just chill ok? Just because someone post a thread does not mean you should all reply to the thread as if it makes sense,

and Uplawal cant answer the question simply because there is nothing of sure reward in the quran, So I think you should dont always believe people and do your research before replying,

I wonder who deduced it was in the quran

Guess shit is real

Peace.
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by Purist(m): 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2010
@davidylan

Purist:

davidylan link=topic=338624.msg4754078#msg4754078 date=1255813868:

Your last statement clarifies things . . . of course i know that "heaven" AS A WORD was not invented by the bible as it wasnt originally written in english . . . the concept however was!

@davidylan

Just for educational purposes only, I'm not really looking forward to a debate, can you prove the bolded statement?

5 months, and no reply!  Anyway, I was actually hoping you would reveal some "new truth" that would enlighten us all. But your deliberate evasion of my demand has already proven that you have nothing to back up your ridiculous claim that the religious concept of heaven is "purely biblical".

Au contraire mon amie, it is YOUR claim that is horribly false and is an example of the subtle but malicious attempts to adopt alien terms into your own religion, while claiming that they were originally yours.  If you had ever taken the time to read about Mithraism or even Zoroastrianism, you wouldn't have made such a laughable claim.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christians Only (STRICTLY) - Discussion Of "I Did Not Ask To Be Created" Theory / In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening / The Law Vs. Legalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.