Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening (1984 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning / Pastor Abraham Yakubu's Testimony Of Heaven And Hell In English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by highyo: 7:30am On Jul 09, 2014
In the morning, his name was in the book of life, but in the evening, his name was cancelled from the book of life. What a painful life, he died and ends up in hell, so sorrowful.

Mr. Kola gave his life to Christ in his young age, and was very zealous in working for God. He hates anything called sin. At 40, he remains virgin. A graduate from the University with first class grade, but no Job, yet he never compromise. He has gone for many interviews, but age discrimination made him loose some of the jobs. Some of the interviewer has even advice him to reduce his age in many occasion, but he refused, he put all his trust in the Lord. He suffers so much that satan himself regard him as the second Mr. Job. This man has no job, no wife, and no home but sleep in the church. This man is not a pastor, he has no name in the country, he is nobody in the society, he is not even a founder of a church, but to the kingdom of darkness, he is a mighty most wanted terrorist. Even heaven knows him.
Satan has sent many satanic agents to him to capture him, but of no avail, so one day, he board a bus and he met a woman, he never knew she was an agent of darkness sent to him from the kingdom of darkness, he was talking to the lady face to face, he never knew the lady has made use of some demonic eye bra gotten from the queen of the coast to charm him. Later, she charmed this man with her looking and Mr. kola lusted after her, he took her to a hotel, in fact the lady was the one who pays the bill. He slept with the lady, and immediately she killed him, because he is a mighty terror that is one of the most wanted for the kingdom of darkness, if he dare try to leave him for an hour, he might realize himself and repent of his sin.

Mr. Kola appears before the Lord, pleading for mercy, but there is no more mercy. He was showed all his rewards including his crown but he died as a fornicator. What a pity, the Angel felt so pity for the Man, but the judgment has being set and there is no turning back. What a pity, despite all his suffering for God but yet still end up in hell. God is not a respecter of any man, he will never go against his word, and he has exalted his word even above his name (psm138:2)

Let’s stop here. Will Mr. Kola really want to do this? The answer is No. many Children of God has fall into the trap of satan not knowing. Infact, Mr. Kola did this without knowing what he was doing. He was under a spell. Many still have the grace to live, but they tried to cover up their sins.

satan is really using women as tools to fight against many Christians. This is a warning against you as a Christians, be watchful and be very careful, many youth that was very zeal for Christ end up getting pregnant before marriage, many has sold their destiny and their glory in the name of fornication.

satan has sent many of his agents into the church of God, clothed with a garment of sheep not knowing they are a wolf. These types of ladies always want to be among the prayer warriors, ushers, Choirs, In fact, some will come to you themselves to greet you.
They may pretend to be a new member of the church, just to come closer to you. I remember when I was attending one of the most popular churches in Nigeria before I gave my life to Christ, there was a particular Usher in our church then, many men lust after this lady, and she is very seductive. Always Cat walking, put on cloth that will show her shape. Very seductive, she is a very beautiful lady with a very attractive stature, put on cloth that will even show her laps. These kinds of ladies are many among the Chorister, even leading the praises. Gazing your eyes on them alone, you are doomed because it will only take the power of God to clear their image from your mind. (Rev2:20)

Job1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.
you can see that the children of God couldn’t identify him, because he has dress and pretend like the sons of God.

Many pastors and born-again Christians has fallen into the trap of these type of ladies, you will see them moving up and down unnecessarily during church service. No they have a mission. Whenever prayer is going on, they may live the church, as if they are going to the toilet. No, they went out to re-equip themselves.
whenever a true pastor is preaching on the alter, you will find out that, some will start coughing unstoppable, it's part of their attack.
during sermons, different kind of arrow will be flying from right and left, then you will see people pinging in church, people sleeping, children crying, at times, pastor will start talking rubbish like When I was in America, when I was in London you know, what has that got to do with the preaching, that is how some of them attack

But most of these sexual seductive agency are sent to pollute the mind of believer, afterall when they have unclean taught in their mind after seeing their dressing or their bodies, their prayer will never get to God. If you have these type of Ladies in your Church Choir, even her voice may be one of the best, be watchful. if immoral taught always fill your mind when you gaze upon a particular Usher or Lady in the church, Avoid even looking her direction. These are Marine Agents sent to work evil in the Church

Moreover, if you are a Christians you must be very careful and be watchful. satan has captured many born again trough T.V Nollywood, Hollywood and many TV actress, spending days in watching Mercy Johnson Bossom and Genevieve Nnaji Laps, Angela Okorie , Ini Edo booms, Shakira, Jackie Appiah, Rita Dominic, Tonto Dike, Jenifer Lopez, Angelina Jolie, Beyonce etc. don’t worry, very soon, they will visit you in dream and start having sexual intercourse with you, in dream.(Mat5:28) Then your spiritual fire will start dying little by little.

Many pastors has fallen into their traps and the congregation can never know they are just an empty barren. After these ladies has captured them, they will be tied down under the sea, but only their empty body will be preaching. Many youth of today are already caged under the Sea not knowing. Many Graduate are walking on street without any job, they can't move forward, their destiny has being exchanged for sexual relation when they were in School. No wonder at 40, they are still single.

These ladies after capturing men of God, they will be the one to tell the pastor what to preach, this is the reason why many pastor that were once zeal for God are now dead spiritualy. No one can know these but only them no they are doomed. No wonder they have stop preaching against immorality, because the Alter is already polluted.
No wonder their church ladies no longer cover their head. no wonder Jezebel is the leader of the church
Today, many pastors are living a life of immorality, in name of divorce. Believe it or Not, Any Pastor who divorce his wife to re-marry is an Adulterer (Mat5:32) and any one who stay under such pastor anointing will surely commit adultery directly or indirectly.

If you have involve in this kind of mess, probably slept with one of your church member, a blood covenant has being established already, and only one way you can be deliver is to confess your sins openly, no amount of fasting or prayer can deliver you, salvation comes first before deliverance. you must never cover you sin, Let them sack you as pastor. Are you not even surprised that she was never moved, neither was she sorry about what happen between the two of you? In fact she wants the both of you to come together again?

Whenever a particular woman image keeps appearing in your mind, be very careful, she is an agents sent to you, their first assignment is to make friend with you, come closer to you, even if you are not ready, once that is gained, they will use their charm to seduced you to lust after them, once that is achieved, they will appear to you in the dream and if possible, kiss you and have sex with them in dream, after then they will then get to the next level by making you to have sexual intercourse with them physically, once that is achieved then you are dead alive. Some men will ran mad, some men brain will only be ringing women, women, some men will die mysteriously, some will be deaf and dump, they have sold their glory out.
They don’t know their way back to the lord, because their soften heart has being removed and has being replaces with a stony heart Ezk11:19.
Many homes has being destroyed, many pastor has died before their appointed time, because Queen of the coast is ruling the church. (Rev2:20)

I’m not saying every ladies are evil, but as a lady, you can be working zealously for satan without knowing, trough your dressing, your make up, even if you are a pastor, and you are always seductive trough your dressing, you are a jezebel and a witch, because jezebel is a witch
Satan has no good iota for any human, most especially born again Christians, never go to a lady house or a man house alone to preach, go instead with a lady if you are a man. Satan has a lot of trap for you. If you are not married yet, but you have a fiancée, don’t allow her to come alone to your house for visitation, satan can use her against you as a trap, you are a deliverance minister, don’t do deliverance for a lady alone, not even with to man, make sure you have a lady with you, don’t counsel a lady in a closed door, don’t visit a lady in her room alone, fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee from fornication and adultery, you can’t rebuke it. Shout ten thousand Holy Ghost fire or 1 million blood of Jesus, it can never be over power. The best is to run and never tend to look back. Learn from Joseph.
Avoid secular movies and music’s, it’s an arrow of darkness.
If you have fallen into these traps, you need to go back to Jesus, confess your sins and he will deliver you. Is your brain and mind ringing woman, woman always, go for deliverance, you have being captured and soon, they will kill you. But the word can deliver you today Psm107: He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction.

(THE END)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by advocate666: 7:59am On Jul 09, 2014
Long story. Literature section.
Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by Kendzyma(m): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2014
Mr kola waz faithful to God for 40yrs,depended on im,paid iz tithe,waz a virgin,yet d almighty God dnt gv im a job and all he could allow waz a 15minut sin frm a lady nt considerin d 40 yrs he spent with im,and immediatly sent d dude to hell,lik dat waz wat God waz waitin for,he iz indeed a God of lv,praise da lord,

6 Likes

Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by Olusanya333(m): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2014
Yea my Brother u r right.Its TRUTH dat remain Truth. In dream i was attacked by dem dey r all ladies so seductive just a second i receive a Power dat make me xpose dem chai dem pursue me like die 4 dream but i was lifted up nd Lo they even make a net come frm Heaven to pull me down a shout of Blood of Jesus increase my speed den a call of Fire destroy dem.
Though i'hv made it nt to get married in life just all for Jesus. I escaped frm one real life dis days don't know self she is a Sister we chat i teach her d word nd hm she ask "can u date me?" i reply in Capital No. So on again she said "I Love you" i was bewildered but remembering d warning i ignored it. Though she may nt be agent of darkness but she is allowing Satan to use her. I'm even trying how to Restore her to d Spirit.
Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2014
highyo: many born again trough T.V Nollywood, Hollywood and many TV actress, spending days in watching Mercy Johnson Bossom and Genevieve Nnaji Laps, Angela Okorie , Ini Edo booms, Shakira, Jackie Appiah, Rita Dominic, Tonto Dike, Jenifer Lopez, Angelina Jolie, Beyonce etc. don’t worry, very soon, they will visit you in dream and start having intimate intercourse with you, in dream

lmao at the bolded.

Seriously bro, you need to grab a book!

3 Likes

Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 09, 2014
Nice story
Belongs to the literature section.
Who are the mods here?
Is Manmustwack still a mod?
Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by CHARLYX9: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2014
@advocate666,your post alone tells more of who you are,not even talking of the name advocate(support of)666.you this brainwashed victim.
Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
Mr kola died in the year 2001. Indeed his story was to tell the true saints to be awake inspite of all afflictions they hav passed thru. Revelations of God's Holiness and Righteous judgement by Michael Thomas Sambo.

1 Like

Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by Joshuadon: 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
Olusanya333:
Though i'hv made it nt to get married in life just all for Jesus.
so happy for this ur post. I also made the same choice but so many obstacles on my way an people mock me 4 it. What do i do bro?

1 Like

Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by Weah96: 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
So God is a believer in cruel and unjust punishment? The punishment for a one time fornicator is the same as the officers who operated the gas chambers at Auschwitz and killed thousands of children. That is assuming that the Auschwitz guards didn't say the magic words that guarantee forgiveness of their sins.

1 Like

Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by Olusanya333(m): 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
Profbrian: so happy for this ur post. I also made the same choice but so many obstacles on my way an people mock me 4 it. What do i do bro?
Just focused on Jesus nd think about how long u have held on knowing ur reward is great in Heaven. I'm sure Jesus will help u jxt do like Jesus did ignoring d mocking party.Come dey will see d High Power of God in u nd dey will beg u to pray 4 dem.Just hold it on

1 Like

Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 10, 2014
Nice write up highyo. What baffles me is how a born again christian has been got saved and living holy but all of a sudden a young girl just comes out of nowere and immediately this christian would just lust after the girl an fall captive. And the Spiritual fire will die slowly
Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by tpia5: 6:13am On Jul 10, 2014
Profbrian: Nice write up highyo. What baffles me is how a born again christian has been got saved and living holy but all of a sudden a young girl just comes out of nowere and immediately this christian would just lust after the girl an fall captive. And the Spiritual fire will die slowly

james 1

but every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

trying to live holy doesnt mean you wouldnt still have natural lusts.

what you do with that lust is the defining factor.

do you control the lust or does the lust control you.

1 Like

Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by Kay17: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2014
Who told Kola's story?
Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by Macelliot(m): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2014
Highyo, thanks for the writeup!!!
Jesus Christ is my Saviour!

2 Likes

Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by advocate666: 10:24am On Jul 10, 2014
Macelliot: Highyo, thanks for the writeup!!!
Jesus Christ is my Saviour!

Poor you.

1 Like

Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 10, 2014
thanks bro I was blessed by this ... keep it up..
Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by enm(m): 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nice one bro, keep the good work. This is why we must never take things for granted and relax. We must constantly ask for forgiveness of sin, confessing every sin the one we know and the one we don't know, confess every sin committed on our behalf and every sin of our parents. Always ask God for protection from falling into any temptation and praying and declaring no provision for the flesh but putting on the lord Jesus.
Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by Macelliot(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
advocate666:

Poor you.
Lies.......
Jesus is My Saviour.....
It is better you accept HIM now!

3 Likes

Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by emmyskies(m): 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
@Advocate: "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." (Galatians 6:7).
I hope you know what you are doing to yourself. Prepare to face the consequence for eternity. Good part is you can avert all that and accept Christ
Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by Weah96: 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
emmyskies: @Advocate: "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." (Galatians 6:7).
I hope you know what you are doing to yourself. Prepare to face the consequence for eternity. Good part is you can avert all that and accept Christ

Yet another empty threat on NL. Hahaha. Let Jesus know that I don't negotiate with terrorists, and that he can take his blackmail and shove it.

4 Likes

Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by highyo: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
advocate666: Long story. Literature section.

you dont need to comment
Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
it is the truth.if only we men can understand that the devil is using women to distract us from God.if these girls understood that they make themselves workers of satan whenever they dress seductively.if only they understood that a child of God pursuing a pure heart from within will find no sense in cosmetics,make up, and even earrings even trousers considering the fact that most of these trousers reveal their shape which entice men silently and they look and lust.if only everyone knew nd understood a lot of things about the arm of darkness known as ''The marine kingdom''.if only.
Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by Weah96: 3:14am On Jul 13, 2014
Men will chase women no matter which clothes they wear.
Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by highyo: 6:51am On Sep 01, 2014
Weah96: Men will chase women no matter which clothes they wear.
THAT'S NOT WHAT WE ARE DISCUSSING HERE
Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by Weah96: 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
highyo:
THAT'S NOT WHAT WE ARE DISCUSSING HERE
What are we discussing?
Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by beejaay: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
emmyskies: @Advocate: "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." (Galatians 6:7).

are u absolutely sure with the bolded what happened to Kola seeds for 40+years u need to begin use that grey matter in your head
Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by emmyskies(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
beejaay:

are u absolutely sure with the bolded what happened to Kola seeds for 40+years u need to begin use that grey matter in your head
We will both live to tell the rest of the story somewhere beyond
Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by highyo: 6:21am On Sep 02, 2014
Weah96:
What are we discussing?
if you are with us you will know what we are discussing
1john2:20
Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by Rich4god(m): 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
Kendzyma: Mr kola waz faithful to God for 40yrs,depended on im,paid iz tithe,waz a virgin,yet d almighty God dnt gv im a job and all he could allow waz a 15minut sin frm a lady nt considerin d 40 yrs he spent with im,and immediatly sent d dude to hell,lik dat waz wat God waz waitin for,he iz indeed a God of lv,praise da lord,
Thats why there is a state know as purgatory after death... Cos if will really be unfair if someone like hitler repented on his death bed and been zoomed off to heaven while someone like kola drops to hell as a result of last minute sin... God is the ultimate judge though...
Re: In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening by highyo: 7:48am On Sep 03, 2014
Rich4god: Thats why there is a state know as purgatory after death... Cos if will really be unfair if someone like hitler repented on his death bed and been zoomed off to heaven while someone like kola drops to hell as a result of last minute sin... God is the ultimate judge though...
What's the meaning of purgatory?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Street Preachers In Lagos-a Growing Menace / Do You Believe In Karma/nemesis? / Can Roman Catholics Be Saved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.