Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

I Want Islamic Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want Islamic Heaven (1984 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / The Queen Of Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Islamic Heaven by jagunlabi(m): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2009
. . . but i will need more infos about those luscious 72 virgins (which is obviously why i find the prospect of islamic heaven more attractive).
1)Are those 72 of them virgins for each persons or wiil they be shared or passed around by all?
2)Are these virgins going to submit to all sexual fantasies of those in heaven or are there restrictions?
3)Will i be able to try all positions with these virgins?
4)Will allah and the angels be watching . . . you know, like voyeurism?I am not a big fan of being watched while i am yanshing.
5)Do i need condoms? embarassed
6)Can i get to choose my 72 virgins or are they going to be pre-selected for me?

I need to have all these details before i make up my mind to join islam.Please if the koran gave details on this kind of stuff,kindly forward them to me by posting them on this thread.
Thank you
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by WilyWily: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2009
Open this Chapter in Koran,
Suffi Mohammad Chapter 2 Verse Osama Bin Laden
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by luvola(m): 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2009
poster - una no go kill person here. whick kin topic b this.lmao
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by luvola(m): 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2009
poster - una no go kill person here. whick kin topic b this.lmao
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by duduspace(m): 2:29am On Oct 17, 2009
I'm sure even the pope would be interested in such a place, I am also interested but what exactly are the requirements to get there again? doesn't one of them have to do with killing other people for allah?
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by bawomolo(m): 3:40am On Oct 17, 2009
number 6 is an important question.

it would be catastrophic if jagunlabi is stuck with 72 whoopi goldbergs.

oops i just jinxed you.
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by Fhemmmy: 5:06am On Oct 17, 2009
72 virgin my foot, many will get there only to be greeted by 72 demons that will torment them for ever.
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by mazaje(m): 7:45am On Oct 17, 2009
bawomolo:

number 6 is an important question.

it would be catastrophic if jagunlabi is stuck with 72 whoopi goldbergs.

oops i just jinxed you.

I laugh in greek grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by skyone(m): 10:02am On Oct 17, 2009
jagunlabi:

. . . but i will need more infos about those luscious 72 virgins (which is obviously why i find the prospect of islamic heaven more attractive).
1)Are those 72 of them virgins for each persons or wiil they be shared or passed around by all?
2)Are these virgins going to submit to all sexual fantasies of those in heaven or are there restrictions?
3)Will i be able to try all positions with these virgins?
4)Will allah and the angels be watching . . . you know, like voyeurism?I am not a big fan of being watched while i am yanshing.
5)Do i need condoms? embarassed
6)Can i get to choose my 72 virgins or are they going to be pre-selected for me?

I need to have all these details before i make up my mind to join islam.Please if the koran gave details on this kind of stuff,kindly forward them to me by posting them on this thread.
Thank you

let's take religious beef apart, this's really one of nairaland most hilarious thread grin grin grin
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by IYANGBALI: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2009
islamic heaven where there would be plenty of free unwounded, but big and[b] smelling toto grin grin[/b]
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by luvola(m): 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2009
lol
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by Abuzola(m): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2009
Luvola you again, didn't you admonish us, you contributed to the thread by laughing, no prob
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by noetic15(m): 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2009
Abuzola:

Luvola you again, didn't you admonish us, you contributed to the thread by laughing, no prob

how does one get to this heaven? . . . it sounds like a lofly place.
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by luvola(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2009
@ abu - to b candid ,i dont support this topic if not i would hav contribute but d reply here is wht making me lol,
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by luvola(m): 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2009
@ abu - but y facing me and not d poster. if i talk now dey wil rebuke me.
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by Abuzola(m): 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2009
I expect you to rebuke the thread instead you start laughing meaning you cherish the thread, Next time don't come to me preaching
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by Abuzola(m): 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2009
'O you assembly of jinn and mankind 'Didn't messengers amongst you come to you, reciting My (GOD) verses and warning you of the meeting of this Day of yours (Day of Reckoning) ?' They will say,'We bear witness against ourselves' it was the life of this world that deceived them. And they will bear witness against themselves that they were disbelievers (kafirun)' Quran 6:130
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by noetic15(m): 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2009
Abuzola:

'O you assembly of jinn and mankind 'Didn't messengers amongst you come to you, reciting My (GOD) verses and warning you of the meeting of this Day of yours (Day of Reckoning) ?' They will say,'We bear witness against ourselves' it was the life of this world that deceived them. And they will bear witness against themselves that they were disbelievers (kafirun)' Quran 6:130

so u dont want to tell me how to get to ur heaven? . . . dont u want me to have fun too? shocked shocked
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by Playboy2(m): 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2009
noetic15:

so u dont want to tell me how to get to your heaven? . . . dont u want me to have fun too? shocked shocked

when muhammed will give you HIV infected Virgins that when you will know that all that gliters are not gold.
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2009
islam has no heaven . . . only al jaanat which translates to "paradise". Get your facts right.
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by Purist(m): 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2009
davidylan:

islam has no heaven . . . only al jaanat which translates to "paradise". Get your facts right.

But Allah lives there, doesn't he? Heaven, etymologically speaking, simply means "a place where God dwells". Whichever God or whichever version of heaven you choose to dwell on is irrelevant here. Heaven na heaven.
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by bawomolo(m): 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2009
Purist:

But Allah lives there, doesn't he? Heaven, etymologically speaking, simply means "a place where God dwells". Whichever God or whichever version of heaven you choose to dwell on is irrelevant here. Heaven na heaven.

abi o
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by omodoagba(m): 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2009
iyangbalife u dey craze ooooo,why must u talk like that.
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2009
Purist:

this is horribly false and is an example of the subtle but malicious attempts to strip away purely biblical terms by giving them broad but meaningless new definitions.

Heaven is PURELY a biblical term, it exists NOWHERE ELSE.
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by Purist(m): 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2009
davidylan:

this is horribly false and is an example of the subtle but malicious attempts to strip away purely biblical terms by giving them broad but meaningless new definitions.

Heaven is PURELY a biblical term, it exists NOWHERE ELSE.

Horribly false, you say? "Heaven" is purely a biblical term? Are you in anyway suggesting that the word "heaven" was coined arbitrarily by one of the writers of the Bible? If yes, by whom? It exists nowhere else? Are you for real?
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2009
Purist:

Horribly false, you say? "Heaven" is purely a biblical term? Are you in anyway suggesting that the word "heaven" was coined arbitrarily by one of the writers of the Bible? If yes, by whom? It exists nowhere else? Are you for real?

Do you have evidence it exists anywhere else? SHOW US!
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by Purist(m): 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2009
@davidylan,

Seriously, are you in anyway related to noetic15?

Anyways, that aside. Your post is a very funny one, I don't even know how to respond.

First of all, I want us to be clear on something here. The issue is NOT about the concept of heaven, but about the etymology of the singular word, "heaven".

Secondly, I'm sure you're aware that the Bible you read today, was translated from another language. As such, your claim that the English word "heaven" is "PURELY biblical" is at best, ridiculous.

Thirdly, the modern English word "Heaven" itself was derived from the medieval English word "heven" around 1159, which developed from the Old English "heofon".

Fourthly, even if the word "Heaven" is indeed "PURELY biblical" as you claim, your supposition that it is exclusively a Biblical term which no other party can adopt, is even more ridiculous. This is an issue of language, and it is no news that language has ALWAYS metamorphosed since the beginning of time.

Lastly, "heofon" which later metamorphosed into "heaven", originally meant "sky", "firmament", etc. It was later when it became "heaven" that the definition was extended to include "God's abode", perhaps because it was generally perceived that God lives "up there". As you can see, the original meaning of the word itself has absolutely NO religious basis, so I find it very absurd for you to come here and claim that it your own religion that invented the word.

So with the above explanation, my word still stands - Heaven na heaven. Whichever version of heaven you now choose to dwell upon is none of my own business.

Regards.
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2009
Purist:

First of all, I want us to be clear on something here. The issue is NOT about the concept of heaven, but about the etymology of the singular word, "heaven".

Your last statement clarifies things . . . of course i know that "heaven" AS A WORD was not invented by the bible as it wasnt originally written in english . . . the concept however was!
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by DeepSight(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2009
Davidylan. . . where the hell have you been? It's been a while.

I opened a thread which should have been for both you and Noetic, but had to address it to Noetic only, cos you seemed AWOL.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-336988.0.html

How you dey now?
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by Abuzola(m): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2009
Gbagan ! Alas David accept defeat
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by DeepSight(m): 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2009
@ Purist. . . Are you just meeting Davidylan? He is the Christian Soldier - Brother of Noetic. It appears he may have been on Pilgrimage, hence Noetic has been fighting all the crusades alone.
Re: I Want Islamic Heaven by emodo(m): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2009
FG and ASUU most do something to stop about this strik

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Formation Of Man’s Soul. What Forms The Soul Of Man? Diagram B And C. / Justice In The Afterlife Is No Justice At All / All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.