Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Strange Crucifix Appeared In Nasarawa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strange Crucifix Appeared In Nasarawa (1256 Views)

A Scorpion In Nasarawa Preying On A Cockroach 3 Times Its Size (Photos) / Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga / Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strange Crucifix Appeared In Nasarawa by dav8id(m): 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
we were in a market called assakio market today, for our usual agro purchase

Then I notice large craw gathered, I then decide to go and see what is happening.

Behold! A very strange cross sign designed on ground and some people are there praying .

Someone told me that, the strange cross sign was there since 28th of this month.
People from far and near state are also visiting assakio to feed their eyes with the amazing cross sign.

According to one Anjugu by name: people with very long time sickness received their miracle after praying at the front the cross.

The teneger that first saw the cross was now a hot cake, as she was being guided now.she due communicate with people around there as God mouth piece lol

At first, the Muslim brothers tried to cover the cross sign with sand but the more they pour the sand the more the cross signs keep popping out...

Till we leave the market this evening, more and more cars/buses are visiting assakio area in Nasarawa state..

See picture below

Re: Strange Crucifix Appeared In Nasarawa by kolaish(m): 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
Our God is great; His greatness is unsearchable.
Re: Strange Crucifix Appeared In Nasarawa by K9Uneet(m): 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
Looks like something kids did while playing.

(1) (Reply)

SEE The Accident That Occurred At Anwia Nkwanta Near De-nero Club--GRAPHIC / Pts Drivers On Strike / My Wedding Day Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.