Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,512 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Peter Obi Peddled A Lie,he Looted The State Fund-obiano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Peddled A Lie,he Looted The State Fund-obiano (4271 Views)

Osibanjo Caught In Massive NNPC Lie, He should Please Resign / How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) / FB Terms:busting The Lies Peddled By Biafraudexposed and educating the public. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Peddled A Lie,he Looted The State Fund-obiano by Doug07034780891(m): 7:55am On Oct 04, 2016
We are saying the same thing. All of them from Ngige to Obi to the greatest of them all- Obiano are all great performers. However, Ngige is all yours now for Imo 2018..

SamuelAnyawu:

I don't hate Obiano or Obi....

But I prefer Ngige I schooled in Anambara under his regime...

Good Morning
Re: Peter Obi Peddled A Lie,he Looted The State Fund-obiano by globe16: 8:16am On Oct 04, 2016
Doug07034780891:
We are saying the same thing. All of them from Ngige to Obi to the greatest of them all- Obiano are all great performers. However, Ngige is all yours now for Imo 2018..

grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Peddled A Lie,he Looted The State Fund-obiano by globe16: 8:18am On Oct 04, 2016
AnambraDota:
Your talking nonsense, grow up.

Ngige was never voted in Anambra State, the election was won by Obi in 2003, in 2010 Ngige was rejected again, in 2013 he was rejected again.

Even Ngige contest with Obama as a running mate no Omanbala will vote him.

Be reasonable for once, we dont both Ngige and APC as well.

The same Ngige that won senatorial election with a yoruba party in Anambra which no other politician in the state can dare.. Abeg buddamonk, can't you see obi's antics is fast catching up with him.. hypocrisy everywhere
Re: Peter Obi Peddled A Lie,he Looted The State Fund-obiano by globe16: 8:19am On Oct 04, 2016
AnambraDota:
If you chekck 99% of the animals running amok here they arent from Omanbala but confused admirers,

but just like Sugar attract Ants, anything about us attract jealousy and envy yet we ve never deem it neccesary to give a fuuucck grin grin grin
This is about peter obi not us... abeg cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Peddled A Lie,he Looted The State Fund-obiano by Doug07034780891(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2016
Nwanne I tire for these dunces.

I like Obi, he did his best but Obiano is better. This is my ranking, in this order: Ngige-Obi-Obiano.

Anambra is the greatest beneficiary. I pray GOD to give Anambra another great guy that will come when Obiano is done..

globe16:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Peddled A Lie,he Looted The State Fund-obiano by sorepco(m): 8:20am On Oct 04, 2016
If peter cud come out himself and say he saved 75bil while cant obiano himself come out and refute it??

Kingsley1000:
now obiano has debunked the propaganda that went viral on the air about his predecesor saving billions and putting world class infrastructures in the state,who should we believe now?
Re: Peter Obi Peddled A Lie,he Looted The State Fund-obiano by globe16: 8:21am On Oct 04, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Nwanne I tire for this dunces.

I like Obi he did his best but Obiano is better. This is my ranking, in this order: Ngige-Obi-Obiano.

Anambra is the greatest beneficiary. I pray GOD to give Anambra another great guy that will come when Obiano is done..

Exactly.. Chino I agree with you..
Re: Peter Obi Peddled A Lie,he Looted The State Fund-obiano by Doug07034780891(m): 8:22am On Oct 04, 2016
Nwanne uche gi adikwa nife ana eme..?

Anambradota is right. Whether Ngige, Obi or Obiano, don't loose the sight of the big picture- Anambra. Omambala comes first in all our thoughts..

globe16:

This is about peter obi not us... abeg cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Peddled A Lie,he Looted The State Fund-obiano by anigbajumo(m): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2016
Duru1:
Most Nigerians are simply deluded and gullible. I bet my last cent that Obiano’s successor will definitely inform some of these jackasses that Obiano took Anambra State to the cleaners. This is vicious cycle of idiocy only found in Africa.

Gbam!!!you nailed it.
Re: Peter Obi Peddled A Lie,he Looted The State Fund-obiano by Max24: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2016
Duru1:
Most Nigerians are simply deluded and gullible. I bet my last cent that Obiano’s successor will definitely inform some of these jackasses that Obiano took Anambra State to the cleaners. This is vicious cycle of idiocy only found in Africa.
That's why I always say Nigerians are morons. They can easily be manipulated. What stops them asking for documents from Obiano to support his accusations. Why can't Obiano discount one by one what Obi said eg Obi not using bullet proof car- maybe Obiano is. So that sets acrimony between them. Is it true that Anambra became no 1 in WAEC during Obis time ? Not Obiano making general dismissals. The same way Buhari is playing on the intelligence of Nigerians.
Re: Peter Obi Peddled A Lie,he Looted The State Fund-obiano by AnambraDota: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2016
Won in Anambra Central not Anambra State, Ngige lack state appeal, no Omanbala will vote for Ngige except those from Idemili North or South.

3 times rejection is no hate but a message - yes we dont want you but we dont hate you either.

globe16:

The same Ngige that won senatorial election with a yoruba party in Anambra which no other politician in the state can dare.. Abeg buddamonk, can't you see obi's antics is fast catching up with him.. hypocrisy everywhere
Re: Peter Obi Peddled A Lie,he Looted The State Fund-obiano by globe16: 10:39am On Oct 04, 2016
AnambraDota:
Won in Anambra Central not Anambra State, Ngige lack state appeal, no Omanbala will vote for Ngige except those from Idemili North or South.

3 times rejection is no hate but a message - yes we dont want you but we dont hate you either.

hahahahaha buddermonk with the junk.. The only problem of Ngige is he associated with anti igbo party, apart from that, no Anambra politician is more popular than Ngige.. If those elections were free and free and Ngige didnt contest with anti igbo parties, Ngige would have thrashed peter obi silly! Ngige was never rejected, his party was! simple as abcd

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Peddled A Lie,he Looted The State Fund-obiano by globe16: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2016
Max24:

[s]That's why I always say Nigerians are morons. They can easily be manipulated. What stops them asking for documents from Obiano to support his accusations. Why can't Obiano discount one by one what Obi said eg Obi not using bullet proof car- maybe Obiano is. So that sets acrimony between them. Is it true that Anambra became no 1 in WAEC during Obis time ? Not Obiano making general dismissals. The same way Buhari is playing on the intelligence of Nigerians.[/s]
what is wrong with using a bulletproof car? Even young millionaires in Nigeria use bulletproof cars not to talk of governor, Peter obi should stop telling us inanities like he didnt use motocycle in his convoy, he cooked only for himself, he didnt use bulletproof cars, etc and tell us how his tenure impacted the average anambra citizen, how many jobs he created, how many infrastructural projects he built, how many jobs he attracted tho the state, what he did to increase the state IGR, what he did about security, how many housing projects he did.. etc. These are things Nigerians want to know not him praising his stinginess when he was governor.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Peddled A Lie,he Looted The State Fund-obiano by Kingsley1000(m): 11:43am On Oct 04, 2016
globe16:

hahahahaha buddermonk with the junk.. The only problem of Ngige is he associated with anti igbo party, apart from that, no Anambra politician is more popular than Ngige.. If those elections were free and free and Ngige didnt contest with anti igbo parties, Ngige would have thrashed peter obi silly! Ngige was never rejected, his party was! simple as abcd
thats so true...he is diplomatic ,wise and corrupt free...we never hated him,it just a cheap propaganda by apga to unfame him....we enjoyed dividend of good governance during his regime with meagre resources and allocation....

i see him winning anambra guber poll 2017
Re: Peter Obi Peddled A Lie,he Looted The State Fund-obiano by President99: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
I believe all the money was in bank, why cant each side of the divide get a bank statement to clear the air? To me handing over note is not enough to substantiate as evidence regarding all the hullabaloo emerging from this.
Re: Peter Obi Peddled A Lie,he Looted The State Fund-obiano by Max24: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
globe16:

what is wrong with using a bulletproof car? Even young millionaires in Nigeria use bulletproof cars not to talk of governor, Peter obi should stop telling us inanities like he didnt use motocycle in his convoy, he cooked only for himself, he didnt use bulletproof cars, etc and tell us how his tenure impacted the average anambra citizen, how many jobs he created, how many infrastructural projects he built, how many jobs he attracted tho the state, what he did to increase the state IGR, what he did about security, how many housing projects he did.. etc. These are things Nigerians want to know not him praising his stinginess when he was governor.
So, he was stingy ? Was it not his stinginess that made him save for ur state ? Rivers had x2 of Anambras money under Ameachi without saving a dime or should I say saving Rivers money in his own name. At least Obi did no such thing. Am not from the east but I envy him. Wish he was my state gov.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Peddled A Lie,he Looted The State Fund-obiano by amjoseph19: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
FKO81:

Ewu Osun aresa, you have changed your moniker to this, I told you the distant to your grave is slim grin
If him like make him call himself chinazaKastina. We know them. Bitterness will surely kill them. Sons and daughter of hate. Sons and daughter of darkness. See as them buy peter obi matter for head. They are not from anambra, they are not from south east. What is there business? Why are they butthurt this much. Is because obi said the truth. They dullard in aso rock should stop crying of no fund while wasting tax payer's money and money from south south on unnecessary things. Touring the globe with 103 personnels.
Am not from anambra, I was in anmbra from 2007 to 2013. Obi did very well in anmbra. He did extremely good. Ngige tried too in his short time.
And beside, no source to his claim, just hatred spewing out from his black heart.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Peddled A Lie,he Looted The State Fund-obiano by Noerection: 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
Obidients
Re: Peter Obi Peddled A Lie,he Looted The State Fund-obiano by okoro: 12:07pm On Apr 29
chibuzorAbia:
Of course he is and was a big scam. The idiot ruined that poor state. Imagine a whole Anambra State cannot pay N18k minimum wage. 18k?

What exactly are we proud and pompous over?
😱
Re: Peter Obi Peddled A Lie,he Looted The State Fund-obiano by DevilsEqual(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29
sarrki:

Keneking God bless you

We want new and vibrant leaders

Like obiano

Not old and useless Peter obi

So I already know Pitobi as a fraud since 2016 angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Huge Crowd Gathered At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence As He Addresses Them. Video / Kano-Pics of Sen Kwankwaso On His Way To Bichi Lga For PDP Governorship Campaign / EndSARS Protests: Enugu Government Suspends Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.