Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Pls What Are The Basic Questions Going To Be Asked When.....? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls What Are The Basic Questions Going To Be Asked When.....? (423 Views)

Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) / Nigerian Asked To Prepay For His Meal In Canada To Be Paid $10,000 By Restaurant / A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Are The Basic Questions Going To Be Asked When.....? by HolySteph(f): 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
Am an Anglican but my fiancé is a Church of God mission member (TRP) other name but we both agreed on doing it at his church.

Pls what are the basic questions going to be asked during marriage counseling classes? I need to start preparing my mind for what may come.
Re: Pls What Are The Basic Questions Going To Be Asked When.....? by HolySteph(f): 6:49am On Oct 04, 2016
Hello anyone here. Don't just read and leave. If you have any idea you can share. Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Be Breast Cancer Aware, Get Free SMS Reminders To Check Your Breasts / One Question For The Guys / Women Who Made History… TODAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.