Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Atheists Comment Required: Deliverance - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Comment Required: Deliverance (5394 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment / Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) / Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Comment Required: Deliverance by Montelukast(m): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2017
shadeyinka:

I would never call a persons deliverance fake unless his character proves otherwise. My point was that not all pastors do deliverance and some manifestations you see are not from God. These are valid truths..its just like saying that some politicians are irresponsible. Its a generic statement we know to be true.

LOL!
You have mixed up two things
1. Deliverance and
2. Word of knowledge.

In deliverance, because demons are spirits you cannot she light or fire proceeding from the demonized. Demons usually affect the personality ofba person. Look at the deliverances done by Jesus, its like what we have now.

There are a few ministers gifted in the word of knowledge. They can tell you your inner secrets in direct unambiguous manner but you have to find one for your self.

If he needs someone to tell him deep secrets, he should go for Prophet Bushiri. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_Xgu43oQyQ
Re: Atheists Comment Required: Deliverance by ScienceWatch: 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sarassin:

Well, at least we agree on something.
Ok. Complements of the season !
Re: Atheists Comment Required: Deliverance by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 18, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Ok. Complements of the season !

Thanks, same to you.
Re: Atheists Comment Required: Deliverance by AlvanT(m): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2017
Sarassin:

Well, at least we agree on something.
but you tell us that positive energy always repel negative attacks, how positive "enough" do we have to be to withstand them anytime...
Re: Atheists Comment Required: Deliverance by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
AlvanT:
but you tell us that positive energy always repel negative attacks, how positive "enough" do we have to be to withstand them anytime...

Yes I do firmly believe that good triumphs evil, for anyone who practises mysticism or transcendental meditative practices then proper grounding, cleansing and energy raising are essential because a heightened spiritual awareness does sometimes attract the attention of lower entities.
Re: Atheists Comment Required: Deliverance by AlvanT(m): 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
Sarassin:

Yes I do firmly believe that good triumphs evil, for anyone who practises mysticism or transcendental meditative practices then proper grounding, cleansing and energy raising are essential because a heightened spiritual awareness does sometimes attract the attention of lower entities.
I want to have a fresh start, I want to put everything I've read in the last six months to practice cos I don't have the time actually, I happen to retire to bed only at 2-3am every morning to wake at 6am.

If I try to meditate I'll just drift off to sleep due to the stress, for the fact I don't sleep alone I try to practice mysticism in utmost secret. Instead of the lotus cross leg position I prefer to lay still in bed and play meditative songs in my ears with a headphone,I just got a dream journal. haven't mastered lucid dreaming but I believe I'm progressing slowly. I just hope this lesser entities don't attack prematurely abeg make them wait make I equip myself first grin
Re: Atheists Comment Required: Deliverance by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
AlvanT:
I want to have a fresh start, I want to put everything I've read in the last six months to practice cos I don't have the time actually, I happen to retire to bed only at 2-3am every morning to wake at 6am.

If I try to meditate I'll just drift off to sleep due to the stress, for the fact I don't sleep alone I try to practice mysticism in utmost secret. Instead of the lotus cross leg position I prefer to lay still in bed and play meditative songs in my ears with a headphone,I just got a dream journal. haven't mastered lucid dreaming but I believe I'm progressing slowly. I just hope this lesser entities don't attack prematurely abeg make them wait make I equip myself first grin

I think you'll do just fine. Take your time smiley

1 Like

Re: Atheists Comment Required: Deliverance by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
Sarassin:

Just like in the movie The Matrix, Mr.Anderson could always identify those who were "awakened".

Sometimes I feel we are actually living in the matrix.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Comment Required: Deliverance by gabe: 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
Is it just possible some people are schizophrenic and very malleable when exposed to the auto suggestions of our ' men of God'? Such a person will demonstrate super human feats when his subconscious is being manipulated during 'deliverance'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Debate Topics In A Christian Teenagers Gathering / Does God Give Bad Gifts? - Paul Ellis / Akwa Ibom State Tragedy: When God Goes AWOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.