Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. (24798 Views)

‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) / Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) / Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
This my igbo brothers sef, na like this we go do for the Biafra way we day make noise for?

1 Like

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by eightsin(m): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
All that coke for such peanut.
Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by Zambada: 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
Someone should link me up with a drug vendor
Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
REPORTING LIVE FROM IKEJA ADENIYI JONES NCAN CHAPTER... NA DEM AGAIN THE HARDWORKING PEOPLE KWENU.. OVER TO U NCAN JUSTICE MUST BE SERVE

1 Like

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by Larrylarex(m): 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

did u all forgot to read the part that said he's not Igbo or out of hypocrisy chose to ignore that part?? he's from River state and I don't think they are igbos in rivers even if the name sounds like Igbo....is just like having Ilesha, ijebu and Yoruba ethnic groups having similar names or igala and idoma
What is this one saying? So, ilesha and ijebu are not Yoruba? Are there no native igbos in the south south and the article says 'river state born ' not rivers state indigene. You could b from another tribe and be born in another state. Stop looking for excuses. Not supporting Name checking though

3 Likes

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
Larrylarex:
What is this one saying? So, ilesha and ijebu are not Yoruba? Are there no native igbos in the south south and the article says 'river state born ' not rivers state indigene. You could b from another tribe and be born in another state. Stop looking for excuses. Not supporting Name checking though
yes there are no igbos in rivers and secondly Ilesha and ijebu are not yorubas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by Naff24(f): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
Zoharariel:
Successfully excreted 25 wraps of Cocaine. Shangooooooooooo! grin

Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! This is November, Alpha, Romeo, Echo, I repeat - November, Alpha, Romeo, Echo requesting back up from all NCAN divisions worldwide.

Suspect's Name: Odili Onyekwere

Headshape: Flatron grin

Region: Jew-nited State of Biafra grin

NCAN Sevastopol Moskow - over & out! grin cheesy grin

Lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by orlahtohbadt(m): 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

did u all forgot to read the part that said he's not Igbo or out of hypocrisy chose to ignore that part?? he's from River state and I don't think they are igbos in rivers even if the name sounds like Igbo....is just like having Ilesha, ijebu and Yoruba ethnic groups having similar names or igala and idoma
Ilesha, Ijebu and the rest u mentioned are all Yorubas... They would never discriminate each other but now this man is not Igbo cos he is from Rivers state... Na so dem go dey deny their self...
P.S: Onyekwere not only sounds Igbo, it is Igbo and there are Igbo speaking part in Rivers state, even if they claim not to be Igbo(thats where the denial comes in)
Reporting life from NCAN Akwa Ibom chapter

3 Likes

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by henrybomb(m): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
Yu said it all
Badgers14 post =49907229:
Bad condition volume 9 grin grin

We all could laugh at this guy for attempting to smuggle drugs, why i don't laud any "illegal" acitivites, the economic situations now is nothing to write home about...

For some ladies and gents that will come and start a tribal war here, why do people seem to have a higher regard for yahoo boyz? People that scam other people of their money and then turn around and bash drug traffickers

***Name checking duty suspended.*****

Signed,
NCAN, Maitama Branch.
Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by orlahtohbadt(m): 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

yes there are no igbos in rivers and secondly Ilesha and ijebu are not yorubas
Have u asked any Ijesha man and he said he is not a Yoruba man or any Ijebu man likewise?... How can u decide for people that they are not who they are?... I am an Ijesha man and my language says it all... I am Yoruba from Osun state in the south west... How can an Enugu boy tell me who I am or who I am not?

1 Like

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by notoriousbabe: 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

ok na partner in crime grin grin
Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
orlahtohbadt:
Have u asked any Ijesha man and he said he is not a Yoruba man or any Ijebu man likewise?... How can u decide for people that they are not who they are?... I am an Ijesha man and my language says it all... I am Yoruba from Osun state in the south west... How can an Enugu boy tell me who I am or who I am not?
you are not Yoruba...you are of ijesha ethnic group and the 200th largest ethnic group in Nigeria...don't claim what u are not

1 Like

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by benzems(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by chloedogie(m): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
Zoharariel:
Successfully excreted 25 wraps of Cocaine. Shangooooooooooo! grin

Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! This is November, Alpha, Romeo, Echo, I repeat - November, Alpha, Romeo, Echo requesting back up from all NCAN divisions worldwide.

Suspect's Name: Odili Onyekwere

Headshape: Flatron grin

Region: Jew-nited State of Biafra grin

NCAN Sevastopol Moskow - over & out! grin cheesy grin

Una no go kill person for this nairaland. Abeg I dey office oooo. Make una all dey very careful cos I'm just laughing uncontrollably grin grin grin grin grin grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by orlahtohbadt(m): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

you are not Yoruba...you are of ijesha ethnic group and the 200th largest ethnic group in Nigeria...don't claim what u are not
You see the point is u mistake tribe for ethnicity... I am from the Ijesha tribe of one of the major ethnic groups in Nigeria which is Yoruba... Tribe is quite different from ethnicity, get that?

2 Likes

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by orlahtohbadt(m): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

We have different tribes in each Ethnic group, the Yorubas have Ijesha, Igbomina, Ijebu, Egba, Awori to mention a few... Likewise the Igbos have people from Arochukwu, Orlu, Abriba, Ngwa etc... And they are all Yoruba and Igbo respectively... There is just slight variation in languages and even those variations does not necessarily mean its not the same language or they cant understand each other

1 Like

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
fulanimafia:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4313440_img1780_jpegf50b5d379b7325b6c9382ab00591dded
Its not funny its terrible angry. Other Nigerians who regularly travel out of the country on legitimate business are consistently subjected to humiliating treatment as a result of the actions of people like this. Our elders from the east need to do something quick about this alarming trend angry

1 Like

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
orlahtohbadt:
We have different tribes in each Ethnic group, the Yorubas have Ijesha, Igbomina, Ijebu, Egba, Awori to mention a few... Likewise the Igbos have people from Arochukwu, Orlu, Abriba, Ngwa etc... And they are all Yoruba and Igbo respectively... There is just slight variation in languages and even those variations does not necessarily mean its not the same language or they cant understand each other
tribe and ethnic groups are essentially same thing....your tribe is 200th largest ethnic group
Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by orlahtohbadt(m): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

tribe and ethnic groups are essentially same thing....your tribe is 200th largest ethnic group
You have a phone that can surf the net and u should have a dictionary app but ur not using the phone to its maximum capacity... Go online to know the variation between those two words... I dont have to school you... You can learn yourself

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by jayAjoku(m): 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
hmmmmmm make i no talk sha
Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by orlahtohbadt(m): 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

Ethnicity is larger than tribe... Tribe is a subset of Ethnicity... If u ever were in Math class, sets to be precise, they will tell u that Boy and Girl or Man and Woman are subsets of Human being.... Because a Girl is different from a Boy does not mean they are both not Human beings... Put that knowledge here too... Because Ilesha is different from Ijebu or the rest does not mean they are both not Yoruba... Yoruba is the set(ethnicity) while Ilesha, Ijebu or what have you is the subset(tribe)... I think i have tried enough to clarify it but if u insist, no wahala...
Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by Danikings854: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
MrLouisVanGaal:
here we go again. They never learn. They never seek meaningful ways of making money but to go about excreting cocaine all over the world and disgracing this country. You go to some airports and once you are recognized as a Nigerian, you are treated like a person that has a contaminable disease and must be quarantined fast. Una weldone!

And for the little children still surviving by daddy and mummy's stipend coming here to spew tribal hate with their name checking rubbish, you are a Nigerian...A NIGERIAN!.

Travel out and see if they will treat a Yoruba different from an Igbo or a Hausa different from an Ijaw...SMH
shut up next time if you don't have a better thing to say
Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by genieluv(f): 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
SlayerSupreme:
Life is an irony. Notice how the Yoruba,Ijaw,Okrika,Urhobo,Kalabari,Edo and all the we SS people will shout He is Igbo now without reservation not bothering to look deeper and see He is from Onelga in Rivers where they say they're not Igbo. They won't see that one now. Hypocrites! I sp¡t on all the aforementioned ethnicities with the addition of Ikwerre,Ogba & Ika. You're all disgusting and the Igbo will continue to dominate you right into your backyards.
Nwafor Igbo signing out.

Must this issue be tribalized? The man is a Nigerian for crying out loud, irrespective of his ethnicity or region.
Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
Danikings854:
shut up next time if you don't have a better thing to say

Please people, what better thing has this twerp contributed? Now who has said something meaningful between him and me. him the cursing tramp or me the one preaching sense?
Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by airsaylongcon: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
SlayerSupreme:
Life is an irony. Notice how the Yoruba,Ijaw,Okrika,Urhobo,Kalabari,Edo and all the we SS people will shout He is Igbo now without reservation not bothering to look deeper and see He is from Onelga in Rivers where they say they're not Igbo. They won't see that one now. Hypocrites! I sp¡t on all the aforementioned ethnicities with the addition of Ikwerre,Ogba & Ika. You're all disgusting and the Igbo will continue to dominate you right into your backyards.
Nwafor Igbo signing out.

This is one of the reasons why Biafra will never come onto existence. The misconception that Igbo will Lord it over their neighbours will always result in early abortion of baby Biafra
Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by toblosky(m): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

i live in portharcourt but in Rivers state there are four ethnic groups kalabari,okrika,ogonis and ikwere.The ikweres mainly the igbo speaking part of RIVERS STATE dominate entirely every thing that happens in Rivers state from trade to politics and most especially percentage ratio.Infact since 1999,no other ethnic group have entered the government house and you see names like odili,Omehia,amaechi,Nwike being the past and present governors of rivers state and the trend continues.PORTHARCOUT is still owned by the Ikweres[igbo natives],so my dear try be more inventive in your quest to separate rivers state from igbo because aside IKWERES all other tribes are minorities or do we say riverines
Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
orlahtohbadt:
Ethnicity is larger than tribe... Tribe is a subset of Ethnicity... If u ever were in Math class, sets to be precise, they will tell u that Boy and Girl or Man and Woman are subsets of Human being.... Because a Girl is different from a Boy does not mean they are both not Human beings... Put that knowledge here too... Because Ilesha is different from Ijebu or the rest does not mean they are both not Yoruba... Yoruba is the set(ethnicity) while Ilesha, Ijebu or what have you is the subset(tribe)... I think i have tried enough to clarify it but if u insist, no wahala...
h are not understanding man....ikwere people said they're not igbos even though they speak Igbo and we respected that.....ijebu people said they are no Yoruba so respect their opinion too that's the point
Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
toblosky:
i live in portharcourt but in Rivers state there is for ethnic group kalabari,okrika,ogonis and ikwere.The ikweres mainly the igbo speaking part of RIVERS STATE dominate entirely every thing that happens in Rivers state from trade to politics and most especially percentage ratio.Infact since 1999,no other ethnic group have entered the government house and you see names like odili,Omehia,amaechi,Nwike being the past and present governors of rivers state and the trend continues.PORTHARCOUT is still owned by the Ikweres[igbo natives],so my dear try be more inventive in your quest to separate rivers state from igbo because aside IKWERES all other tribes are minorities or do we say riverines
so does your explanation now makes ikwere people 'Igbo'
Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by orlahtohbadt(m): 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
toblosky:
i live in portharcourt but in Rivers state there is for ethnic group kalabari,okrika,ogonis and ikwere.The ikweres mainly the igbo speaking part of RIVERS STATE dominate entirely every thing that happens in Rivers state from trade to politics and most especially percentage ratio.Infact since 1999,no other ethnic group have entered the government house and you see names like odili,Omehia,amaechi,Nwike being the past and present governors of rivers state and the trend continues.PORTHARCOUT is still owned by the Ikweres[igbo natives],so my dear try be more inventive in your quest to separate rivers state from igbo because aside IKWERES all other tribes are minorities or do we say riverines
Thank you my brother... The guy doesnt want to learn... To correct you tho'... Those supposed ethnic groups u mentioned are actually tribes pee se
Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by orlahtohbadt(m): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

h are not understanding man....ikwere people said they're not igbos even though they speak Igbo and we respected that.....ijebu people said they are no Yoruba so respect their opinion too that's the point
You are a liar Ijebu has never said so and they will never say so... I am quite sure if i hadn't said I am from Ilesha, you would have said Ijesha people also said they are not Yoruba... Ikwerre people could have said that but as far as they speak Igbo, during political division, they are definitely gonna be classified as Igbo... They have no choice... Or wont they go with Biafra if secession comes?
Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by fairplay90(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
cassidy1996:
Igbo

when it is time for divide and rule u tell us that the Ikwere's are not Igbo I don't blame you, AFONJA
Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by fairplay90(m): 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
kayzat:
Na my hardworking "Igbo" brother

when it is time for divide and rule u tell us that the Ikwere's are not Igbo I don't blame you, AFONJA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Eloagu: Five Persons Arrested Over The Murder Of Abuja Chef / Armed Men Attack Latya In Jos, Kill 11, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) / EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.