Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. (24784 Views)

‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) / Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) / Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by SouthWestBlood(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2016
Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, have arrested a 47-year-old man, who attempted to export 270 grammes of cocaine to Madagascar.11

The suspect, Odili Onyekwere, was arrested at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos, during the outward screening of passengers on a Kenyan Airways flight to Ivato International Airport, Antananarivo, Madagascar.

The NDLEA Commander at the Lagos Airport, Ahmadu Garba, said: “This is the first arrest and seizure in the year of a passenger heading to Madagascar from this airport.

The suspect, Odili Onyekwere, successfully excreted 25 wraps of cocaine, which he ingested, while under close observation.

“He is cooperating with our team of investigators and the case will soon be charged to court.”

During interrogation, the Rivers State-born suspect said he went into drug trafficking out of frustration.

The father of two, who trades in foot wear in Lome, Togo, said: “I am married with two children and I sell shoes in Lome, Togo. As a result of the economic downturn, my capital kept depreciating until I lost everything.

“It was the frustration of not being able to provide for my wife and two children that made me go into smuggling of cocaine.

“It is my first time. They promised to pay me $1,000, which is over N400,000, going by the present exchange rate.”

Commenting on the arrest, the Chairman/Chief Executive of the agency, Muhammad Mustapha Abdallah, said with the use of latest technology in drug control, the agency would continue to disappoint those hoping to get rich quick from drug trafficking.

Culled from: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/madagascar-bound-man-excretes-270-grammes-cocaine/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by madridguy(m): 8:54am On Oct 04, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by fulanimafia: 8:55am On Oct 04, 2016

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by cassidy1996(m): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2016
Igbo

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by sekundosekundo: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2016
I won't say anything until I hear from NCAN.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by Threecrownz(m): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2016
Hw fr u nw?....270g ke kilode!....anyway nah him sabi....

Guys it's my bday show som love...

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2016
Good Morning cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by soberdrunk(m): 9:01am On Oct 04, 2016
Chai!! Make NDLEA tamper justice with mercy oooo, looking at this guys face you go know say nah bad condition push am enter drug line...... sad sad

12 Likes

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by kayzat: 9:02am On Oct 04, 2016
Na my hardworking "Igbo" brother

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 04, 2016
Day don break already oh...my brothers and sisters.

Where is lalasticlala sef

7 Likes

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by Benjom(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2016
It's obvious that the man wanted to use annoyance amass all the wealth he's missed right from when he was 'younger-est' till date because of extreme suffering. Quite unfortunate.

#KiriKiriBeansNoBeAm

My signature would surely be of immense help to someone out there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by SlayerSupreme: 9:25am On Oct 04, 2016
Life is an irony. Notice how the Yoruba,Ijaw,Okrika,Urhobo,Kalabari,Edo and all the we SS people will shout He is Igbo now without reservation not bothering to look deeper and see He is from Onelga in Rivers where they say they're not Igbo. They won't see that one now. Hypocrites! I sp¡t on all the aforementioned ethnicities with the addition of Ikwerre,Ogba & Ika. You're all disgusting and the Igbo will continue to dominate you right into your backyards.
Nwafor Igbo signing out.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by veekid(m): 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
Awon omo wobe

6 Likes

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by Badgers14: 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
Bad condition volume 9 grin grin

We all could laugh at this guy for attempting to smuggle drugs, why i don't laud any "illegal" acitivites, the economic situations now is nothing to write home about...

For some ladies and gents that will come and start a tribal war here, why do people seem to have a higher regard for yahoo boyz? People that scam other people of their money and then turn around and bash drug traffickers

***Name checking duty suspended.*****

Signed,
NCAN, Maitama Branch.

10 Likes

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by Category1: 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
[size=25pt]that man look Suleiman agbedegbamioluwa from brown roof republic of zoogeria[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
here we go again. They never learn. They never seek meaningful ways of making money but to go about excreting cocaine all over the world and disgracing this country. You go to some airports and once you are recognized as a Nigerian, you are treated like a person that has a contaminable disease and must be quarantined fast. Una weldone!

And for the little children still surviving by daddy and mummy's stipend coming here to spew tribal hate with their name checking rubbish, you are a Nigerian...A NIGERIAN!.

Travel out and see if they will treat a Yoruba different from an Igbo or a Hausa different from an Ijaw...SMH

11 Likes

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by menix(m): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
Get rich or die trying...

He is wise cous he wont die but live to try again...

Umu Igbo nah hussle...

2 Likes

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by krissconnect(m): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ncan nonsense. Seun should ban this ncan of a rubbish tho.

Modified: I've come to notice that its only afonjas that dig up news about igbo drug addicts and post them on nairaland. Why? To cause tribalistic uproar. Change begins with you. Shun sentiment and tribalism, it will never take us to anywhere. Promote the green white colour. #adieunigeria

3 Likes

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by Bodmas06: 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
Again

15 Likes

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
I don't think a day goes by when we don't have a Nigerian regardless of tribe disgracing us outside the country.

Anyways sha as a member of the brown roof owners of the south-west I can see it is those Igbos like lcd tv that top the list.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by abokibuhari: 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
Igbo mama why?

4 Likes

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by kekakuz(m): 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
reporting from aso rock, suspect has been identified as a frustrated IPOB menber named[size=20pt][b][/b]Odili Onyekwere[/size]
note taking

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by Justiceleague1: 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
Odil onyekwere but why? Why shittying drugs now? grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by SalC: 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
Na my people again cry.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by AntiWailer: 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
But why ?

1 Like

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by DozieInc(m): 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by TerrorSquad147: 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
Na who them catch be criminal...

2 Likes

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by MzMercie: 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
Na dem dem grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by rusher14: 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
If his travel history suggests he's been visiting Madagascar in recent times give him maximum sentence.

1 Like

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by xpressTrade: 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
wen I open such thread I quietly pray its not my brothers from d east

2 Likes

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
Successfully excreted 25 wraps of Cocaine. Shangooooooooooo! grin

Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! This is November, Alpha, Romeo, Echo, I repeat - November, Alpha, Romeo, Echo requesting back up from all NCAN divisions worldwide.

Suspect's Name: Odili Onyekwere

Headshape: Flatron grin

Region: Jew-nited State of Biafra grin

NCAN Sevastopol Moskow - over & out! grin cheesy grin

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
The incessant cases of drug trafficking in the east requires a massive re-orientation of youths in the south east. I hope the National orientation agency begins a massive campaign against drug trafficking so the youths can engage themselves in better activities

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) / Baby Sold For N1.7 Million In Edo, Rescued By Taskforce, 2 Women Arrested / My Husband Stole My Money, Beat, Sent Me Out Naked, Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.