Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,709 members, 7,837,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church (40606 Views)

Nino Idibia: "A Stranger Asked Me My Father 2face's Number" / Annie Idibia Attends Nino Idibia's Graduation With His Mum Sunmbo (Photos) / 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church by MrsFixNaija(f): 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
hahahahahahahahaha...follow me ask oooo
jhyde101:
Is that trumpet?
Re: Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church by chiefojiji(m): 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
is that trumpet? olodo!

that is a tenor guitar
Re: Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church by Babysho(m): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
jhyde101:
Is that trumpet?

Nigeria. The only country where they call all Noodles -Indomie, all Toothpaste - Close Up, All Cubed Seasoning - Maggi. etc

[img].

[/img]
Re: Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church by Babysho(m): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
jhyde101:
Is that trumpet?

Nigeria. The only country where they call all Noodles -Indomie, all Toothpaste - Close Up, All Cubed Seasoning - Maggi. etc

Re: Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church by ablaze007(m): 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
hmmmm see the boy head lasan
Re: Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church by humurphia(m): 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
op what are you?'trumpet' in place of saxophone
Re: Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church by mamajaz(f): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
AreaFada2:
Nice.
But how is Pastor Adeboye his step dad? shocked
Olodo grin
AreaFada2:
Nice.
Olodo
Re: Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church by cyber5(m): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
Omo you be correct guy
see im head like MegaMind only those who don watch the cartoons, sabi knw megamind
Re: Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church by remi4ever(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
jhyde101:
Is that trumpet?
Somebody, please tell the mod, that' thing is a Saxophone...
Re: Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church by mekani(m): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
Curdlebug:
Op o o . . . No be trumpet be that o o o, chaii e e, na saxophone a.k.a sax them de call am o o o

modified:

all the women where abort their own tuface belle no go like dis kind news.

Amebo!!
Re: Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church by chuks000(m): 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
crazygod:
Nna oga....that's not a trumpet. That's a sax. A tenor saxophone

Itx an alto sax niqqa...nt tenor
Re: Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church by dapiluv: 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
See resemblance.
Re: Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church by ItsBolaji: 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
crazygod:
Nna oga....that's not a trumpet. That's a sax. A tenor saxophone
Bruv don't let ITK kill u that is ALTO sax.
Re: Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church by ItsBolaji: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
chiefojiji:
is that trumpet? olodo!

that is a tenor guitar
this is a joke right?
Re: Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church by ItsBolaji: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
Novaworld:
Anyone could easily relatively carry the saxophone and blow it. I would have doffed my hat for him, if he were to be a trumpeter.

Some trumpeters too can read this and start feeling themselves, when you rehearse or play well on the keys of concert Dflat and Gflat, then u're becoming a trumpeter.

Real men blow the trumpet, proudly one.
God bless you my brother in brass. But you have to play all 12 keys to earn my respect... And just by the way musically there's is no Dflat and Gflat they are called C-sharp and F-sharp respectively
Re: Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church by chiefojiji(m): 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
ItsBolaji:
this is a joke right?
is d op really joking? let's start from the foundation
Re: Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church by crazygod(m): 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
ItsBolaji:
Bruv don't let ITK kill u that is ALTO sax.
Alto sax is quite smaller than that.
Re: Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church by crazygod(m): 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
ItsBolaji:
God bless you my brother in brass. But you have to play all 12 keys to earn my respect... And just by the way musically there's is no Dflat and Gflat they are called C-sharp and F-sharp respectively
And its called 'enharmonic' keys.

1 Like

Re: Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church by xreal: 3:51am On Oct 05, 2016
Trumpet indeed.

I so much frown at the Step Dad thing.
Re: Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church by Odeyinigbin(m): 6:36am On Oct 05, 2016
jhyde101:
Is that trumpet?

Noooooooo
Na flute
Werey,wetin e resemble for ur face?
Re: Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:59am On Oct 05, 2016
NathanBabs:
Abeg who ask u all these ones
I guess his father rejected him when he was born and so he thinks thats how it Is everywhere
Re: Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church by Pampelmy(f): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
AreaFada2:
Nice.
It is actually Pastor Adeoye..his mum's husband
Re: Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church by crazygod(m): 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
ItsBolaji:
Brother that is ALTO sax the smaller one is called SOPARINO
No arguments here. I'm not a woodwind musician

1 Like

Re: Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church by AreaFada2: 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
mamajaz:

Olodo grin
Olodo

Madam genius, thank you. Na you sabi pass. shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maame Yaa Jackson Begs Shatta Wale For One-night stand / Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Sister, Fadeke's 28th Birthday / Omawumi Rocks See-Through Blue Ruffle Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.