Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Which Would You Attend To First? Your Mom Or Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Would You Attend To First? Your Mom Or Wife (1005 Views)

Who Is The Decision Maker In A Nigerian Household – Husband Or Wife? / What To Do If You Are Married To A Phlegmatic Husband Or Wife. / As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Attend To First? Your Mom Or Wife by ShoProperties(m): 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
You saw someone fighting your mum, you rushed into the house to fetch a weapon and found someone in bed with your wife.
Which would you attend to first?

Please comment.
Re: Which Would You Attend To First? Your Mom Or Wife by eigmaticme: 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
Una no de tire?

3 Likes

Re: Which Would You Attend To First? Your Mom Or Wife by ShoProperties(m): 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
eigmaticme:
Una no de tire?
loool

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Attend To First? Your Mom Or Wife by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
eigmaticme:
Una no de tire?

I tire o. Mtschew!
Re: Which Would You Attend To First? Your Mom Or Wife by dfrost: 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
ShoProperties:
You saw someone fighting your mum, you rushed into the house to fetch a weapon and found someone in bed with your wife.

Please comment.

Mumsy first of all. Later we go reason the infidelity matter.
Re: Which Would You Attend To First? Your Mom Or Wife by d33types: 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
ShoProperties:

Please comment.
Normally I would have gone for my wife first.

But in this your scenario, the mother did no wrong ,but the wife committed a wilful and deliberate evil.mother first.
Re: Which Would You Attend To First? Your Mom Or Wife by ShoProperties(m): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
dfrost:

Mumsy first of all. Later we go reason the infidelity matter.
can u stand the shock it's easy to say but not easy to carry out since u are carrying a weapon trust me %90 of us will first test the weapon on the cheating partner before going to see the mother grin
Re: Which Would You Attend To First? Your Mom Or Wife by dfrost: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
ShoProperties:
can u stand the shock it's easy to say but not easy to carry out since u are carrying a weapon trust me %90 of us will first test the weapon on the cheating partner before going to see the mother grin

Well like you said "90%“ I'm not part of the greater statistics. Expect anything from your fellow man.

When the three witches told Macbeth that man born of man will kill him, he never understood the import.

@ the bolded, by the time you are done with that, mumsy may have been hacked down. No think am bros.

Some of us are different, hombre. I'll say it again, mumsy. Adiós señor.
Re: Which Would You Attend To First? Your Mom Or Wife by ShoProperties(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
Looool Funny You me that have hot temper i can just give him a small mark before rushing down to mumcy ...
dfrost:

Well like you said "90%“ I'm not part of the greater statistics. Expect anything from your fellow man.

When the three witches told Macbeth that man born of man will kill him, he never understood the import.

@ the bolded, by the time you are done with that, mumsy may have been hacked down. No think am bros.

Some of us are different, hombre. I'll say it again, mumsy. Adiós señor.
Re: Which Would You Attend To First? Your Mom Or Wife by ShoProperties(m): 12:19am On Oct 06, 2016
grin grin grin
ShoProperties:
Looool Funny You me that have hot temper i can just give him a small mark before rushing down to mumcy ...
Re: Which Would You Attend To First? Your Mom Or Wife by babyfaceafrica: 4:09am On Oct 06, 2016
This is super story

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Attend To First? Your Mom Or Wife by ShoProperties(m): 4:10am On Oct 06, 2016
grin grin grin
babyfaceafrica:
This is super story
Re: Which Would You Attend To First? Your Mom Or Wife by dfrost: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2016
ShoProperties:

That your small mark go turn you to a murderer before you go even know. Watch your temper abeg.
Re: Which Would You Attend To First? Your Mom Or Wife by ShoProperties(m): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
loool no case if i kill him ooo
Re: Which Would You Attend To First? Your Mom Or Wife by ShoProperties(m): 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
ShoProperties:
loool no case if i kill him ooo
lool
Re: Which Would You Attend To First? Your Mom Or Wife by ShoProperties(m): 1:57am On Oct 12, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! / Is It Wrong For A Man To Move In With A Lady? / Check Out Unfortunate Names Parents Gave Their Kids Which Will Make You Cringe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.