Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,332 members, 7,829,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing (41279 Views)

Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos / Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by 9jaflave: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
I hope the boy carrying the ceremonial machete attends school, not just standing beside the Oba all day long, everyday!
Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by KingOvoramwen1(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
murphyibiam15:

Die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die
Die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die by fire

EVIDENCE OF MADNESS grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by cyrilamx(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
Otenmwen u ta se. Ivbi 'gbo henmwen.Oba gha la ekete ne, ma ghi do ze irho vbene akhian ya, ya igbo kpa hien ote'do rhe. Igbo dan.
KingOvoramwen1:

Ozour no ma en egbehe...... ogun a gbe we fua.... u a gbeho
Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by cyrilamx(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
Many are more educated than you. There is a standard school in the palace...for your info, that is the royal emblem...ancient source has it the the power source u find in most remote control and tvs was gotten from the "eben". Usually, at 25, they are released from service to the monarch.
9jaflave:
I hope the boy carrying the ceremonial machete attends school, not just standing beside the Oba all day long, everyday!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by kidman96(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
africanusvu:
And the rot continues.when royal fathers seals evil.tomorow.if the PDP candidate wins the appeal.and is returnd.same shameless Oba.wil stil give him his blesings.same place.same way.

You better watch it.
Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by KingOvoramwen1(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
cyrilamx:
Otenmwen u ta se. Ivbi 'gbo henmwen.Oba gha la ekete ne, ma ghi do ze irho vbene akhian ya, ya igbo kpa hien ote'do rhe. Igbo dan.

hahahahaha Epa u ta se................uhun dan owie igbo na kin.....Ozour
Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by murphyibiam15(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

EVIDENCE OF MADNESS grin grin
Die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die
Die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die
Anu mpama..you go good for some blood ritual grin grin grin grin
Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by africanusvu(m): 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
And if i dnt?Bleep the oba.Bleep his political blesing
Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by KingOvoramwen1(m): 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
murphyibiam15:

Die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die
Die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die
Anu mpama..you go good for some blood ritual grin grin grin grin

Ozour you see how useless you are all you ppl tink about is blood money.....una don finish all una population finish untop rituals but una still dey do slave for Alaba n househelp all over 9jagrin grin...... UHUN DAN!!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by cyrilamx(m): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
Eghe se n' iviedo ya hiore vbe ovbe. Ivbigbo wa vuen otedo hi. Iyan wa rhue vbeno yan oto. Okpa no, okaka bo da mwen me ivbiedo na ho niyan ze Edo. Igha rie Okhuo ne, ovbokhanmwen kevbe ivbimwen Khan gha ze Edo.
KingOvoramwen1:

hahahahaha Epa u ta se................uhun dan owie igbo na kin.....Ozour

1 Like

Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by MENELIK1: 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
emmasege:
This is the sort of respect a first class African monarch gets from people who will ordinarily feel to big to bow to custodian of tradition and culture, when such monarch stays in his palace and does not jump all over the place like Ojaja II.

Ooni Ogunwusi should respect our tradition and culture by staying in his palace instead of ridiculing himself and our heritage by politicians in the name of attending occasions and events. Imagine, Aregbesola shaking hands with the Ooni. Why won't he? No be him no dey stay for him palace? From time immemorial, Kings stay in their palaces where they are paid homage. It is said that humanity only values rarity. Imagine our revered Ooni staying in his palace such that he becomes so rare to see or even have an audience with. Whoever feels too big not to pay homage to him, would rather stay off his palace and kingdom. I mean the Late Ooni was not cheaply available for every Tom, Dick and Harry, and it was a rare privilege for anyone to have an audience with him. Honestly, our revered Ooni should give us (Yoruba sons and daughters) that pride again.

God bless the Oba of Benin. May your days be long as you preserve the ancient Benin culture.
Where is the sense in your post?
Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by murphyibiam15(m): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

Ozour you see how useless you are all you ppl tink about is blood money.....una don finish all una population finish untop rituals but una still dey do slave for Alaba n househelp all over 9jagrin grin...... UHUN DAN!!
You don enter my trap..!!
Just as billions of Benin girls are in Italy doing prostitution..even Aisha Buhari testified this
Everybody in Benin is a witch including u
U guys are grossly primitive and so poor and ugly... Just take a look at this man below
That's a typical example of how ugly your people look like...mpki!!
Your people are beast

Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

YES!!!!!
Are u thinking what I am thinking? wink wink
Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by KingOvoramwen1(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Are u thinking what I am thinking? wink wink

Hahaha it wuld be too heavy for you to carry dear!
Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by emmasege: 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
MENELIK1:

Where is the sense in your post?
Where's the sense in your question?
Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by bokohalal(m): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
cyrilamx:
Eghe se n' iviedo ya hiore vbe ovbe. Ivbigbo wa vuen otedo hi. Iyan wa rhue vbeno yan oto. Okpa no, okaka bo da mwen me ivbiedo na ho niyan ze Edo. Igha rie Okhuo ne, ovbokhanmwen kevbe ivbimwen Khan gha ze Edo.
LOL. Ma hon. However, as long as they respect the laws of the land everyone is welcome to otEdo
Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by Esperooke(m): 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
This Iara represent well! Can't wait for her to succeed Obaseki as Edo state governor.
This Osho Baba Na don.
Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by mascot87(m): 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
ihatebuhari:
God bless my lovely state

proudly uromi girl. Cheers

Na Esan girl I wan marry o grin & I be Yoruba boy.

But why u hate Buhari na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by ihatebuhari(f): 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
mascot87:

Na Esan girl I wan marry o grin & I be Yoruba boy.

But why u hate Buhari na grin grin
ok come marry me
Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by cyrilamx(m): 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
Yes you right...but we must speak our language so that it won't die out. Many are ashamed to speak Bini...they erroneously believe it amount to being termed "local" if one speaks Bini. We should wake up cos we losing it.
bokohalal:

LOL. Ma hon. However, as long as they respect the laws of the land everyone is welcome to otEdo
Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by grodt999: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Lara is all i see. Sweet woman
and also a 419 criminal
Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by baum1: 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
emmasege:
This is the sort of respect a first class African monarch gets from people who will ordinarily feel too big to bow to custodian of tradition and culture, when such monarch stays in his palace and does not jump all over the place like Ojaja II.

Ooni Ogunwusi should respect our tradition and culture by staying in his palace instead of ridiculing himself and our heritage by politicians in the name of attending occasions and events. Imagine, Aregbesola shaking hands with the Ooni. Why won't he? No be him no dey stay for him palace? From time immemorial, Kings stay in their palaces where they are paid homage. It is said that humanity only values rarity. Imagine our revered Ooni staying in his palace such that he becomes so rare to see or even have an audience with. Whoever feels too big not to pay homage to him, would rather stay off his palace and kingdom. I mean the Late Ooni was not cheaply available for every Tom, Dick and Harry, and it was a rare privilege for anyone to have an audience with him. Honestly, our revered Ooni should give us (Yoruba sons and daughters) that[b] pride[/b] again.

God bless the Oba of Benin. May your days be long as you preserve the ancient Benin culture.

The pride of life
Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by Abillsable: 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
emmasege:
This is the sort of respect a first class African monarch gets from people who will ordinarily feel too big to bow to custodian of tradition and culture, when such monarch stays in his palace and does not jump all over the place like Ojaja II.

Ooni Ogunwusi should respect our tradition and culture by staying in his palace instead of ridiculing himself and our heritage by politicians in the name of attending occasions and events. Imagine, Aregbesola shaking hands with the Ooni. Why won't he? No be him no dey stay for him palace? From time immemorial, Kings stay in their palaces where they are paid homage. It is said that humanity only values rarity. Imagine our revered Ooni staying in his palace such that he becomes so rare to see or even have an audience with. Whoever feels too big not to pay homage to him, would rather stay off his palace and kingdom. I mean the Late Ooni was not cheaply available for every Tom, Dick and Harry, and it was a rare privilege for anyone to have an audience with him. Honestly, our revered Ooni should give us (Yoruba sons and daughters) that pride again.

Even the queen of England goes on visit.And the entire english royalty have their lives to live.How much more a strong Ife stool.You better dont mistake staying on a spot for strength.Kings can move around.They can visit whom ever they want to visit,it doesnt belittle them.The only unfortunate thing is social media messing up the mind of people like you who see things in a cliche way.
Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by KingOvoramwen1(m): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
cyrilamx:
Yes you right...but we must speak our language so that it won't die out. Many are ashamed to speak Bini...they erroneously believe it amount to being termed "local" if one speaks Bini. We should wake up cos we losing it.

YOU DESERVE A CHILLED BOTTLE OF BEER FOR THIS COMMENT!
Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by cyrilamx(m): 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
We binis should stop the nonsense of speaking English or pidgin in our homes or when we meet fellow bini. Let take a cue from the Hausas and yorubas. Else sooner is only in history we know about great Edos
KingOvoramwen1:

YOU DESERVE A CHILLED BOTTLE OF BEER FOR THIS COMMENT!
Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

Hahaha it wuld be too heavy for you to carry dear!
Then you are not thinking what I am thinking. Na polish I be wan polish am o! tongue
Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by Posh(m): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
ihatebuhari:
God bless my lovely state..hmmm. I like ur shape..nd ur nice yansh...wld like to knw u more.

Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by Posh(m): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
ihatebuhari:
God bless my lovely state..hmmm. I like ur shape..nd ur nice backside...wld like to knw u more.

Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by john650(m): 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Daniel1990:
This Oshiomhole wife no de eve get belle. Is she a man?
Don't worry Oshio baba will have time to do the needful once he leaves office.
Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by Fadahunsi(m): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
emmasege:

You obviously possess a very warped knowledge of history! You probably forgot that there was once an ooni of Ife who was the governor of the southwest! This ooni couldn't have ruled the southwest from his palace! This ooni also used over 50yrs on the throne of his forefathers! So don't because you disagree with the approach the current ooni is using to lead his people denigrate him... For further studies, read up on Oba Adesoji Aderemi & his exploits!
Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by genetics111: 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
emmasege:

where where you when OBJ and other cream of the Society did the same even more because they prostrated fully. My friend be properly guided Ooni of Ife has attracted many investors by traveling out. Do you know how many empower he has done in short period of been crowned as a king.Eg Cashew and Cocoa Plantation, Ooni Hostel , money for clearness street in Ife. Please do not leave in Stone aged. Long life Ooni _Arole Oduduwa! Long life Oba of Benini.
Re: Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing by mascot87(m): 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
ihatebuhari:
ok come marry me

Where u wan make I keep my Esan Bae

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Nullifies APC's Appeal On Rivers Primaries / Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff / Buhari Queries Okonjo-iweala Over Diversion Of $1bn Rail Transport Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.