Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Mmm Marvro Not Growing - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm Marvro Not Growing (921 Views)

MMM Returns With New Strategy / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm Marvro Not Growing by X3ra(m): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
Re: Mmm Marvro Not Growing by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
X3ra:
Hello all.
Good evening.
I provided help on MMM on the 17th of September 2016,
my Marvro got increase by 2k, since then, my Marvro stop growing.
I don't really know what the problem is, is this normal?
I need help please.
did you pay or just pledge, it is normal and please take such issues to your guider please
Re: Mmm Marvro Not Growing by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
Na here you dey come ask question?

You mean you don't know the proper channel to get clarification, MMM support channels, your referrer, your Guider, a whatsapp or Telegram group?

Better look for a group and join ASAP
Re: Mmm Marvro Not Growing by X3ra(m): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
i have not pay,
The system is yet to match me with another Participant.
but one of my referral has been matched and he has paid.
Re: Mmm Marvro Not Growing by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
X3ra:
i have not pay,
The system is yet to match me with another Participant.
but one of my referral has been matched and he has paid.

What you have is your initial mavro growth. Growth will continue after you've been matched, paid, and confirmed.

Take your MMM support issues to the proper channel.
Nairaland is not an MMM support channel. This is a hostile territory. Lions are already lurking around. If them devour u here, na u sabi. it seems you're still a novice

2 Likes

Re: Mmm Marvro Not Growing by gafar: 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519

(1) (Reply)

I Need Enlightenment On Aim Btc, Is It For Real? / Loan Facilities For Legitimate Businesses / Iron And Steel Manufacturing Factory For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.