Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) (43688 Views)

Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos / A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock / The Ancient Paved Roads Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by damiz(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2016
Good one bro...nice wirte up#well detailed

1 Like

Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by neocortex: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2016
MicroBox:
Being there once *1993* .... its alway scary to see all those traditional religious people walking round the streets freely, some with shoes and some without shoes, I wish they will abolish ther idols and give way to Islam..
Was just thinking on how to raise true jihadist to invade some yoruba lands that still worship idols to liberate them so that their next generation will not have the excuse to blame anyone.,.
It's going to start with aggressive Da'wah then to mopping-up those who are not ready to give up their idols so that they won't corrupt the minds of others later in the future again...

Good thing is you are not one of those pretenders who claim to be peaceful but won't hesitate
to kill an infidel should the situation favor them.
However, I would have applauded you if you were bold enough to join your boko haram and ISIS brothers in faith
instead of behaving like an hypocritical keyboard warrior.

2 Likes

Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by boss096(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2016
Wow. Nice write up.

1 Like

Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by Bimpe29: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2016
Alhamdulillah for Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by IncredibleJoe(m): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2016
MicroBox:
Being there once *1993* .... its alway scary to see all those traditional religious people walking round the streets freely, some with shoes and some without shoes, I wish they will abolish ther idols and give way to Islam..
Was just thinking on how to raise true jihadist to invade some yoruba lands that still worship idols to liberate them so that their next generation will not have the excuse to blame anyone.,.
It's going to start with aggressive Da'wah then to mopping-up those who are not ready to give up their idols so that they won't corrupt the minds of others later in the future again...

OGA, I am really disappointed in you! What you have just spewed out is totally unacceptable. You are a religious bigot and people like you should be abolished before you turn to terrorists like Osama et al... You are a threat to human rights... What makes you think that Islam is the right religion and that traditional religion is bad... Just belief in whatever you serve and tolerate the religion of others.
Religion is just a opium of the society, it's not worth killing or fighting for... Who religion epp??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by mccoy47(m): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2016
aylagos:
children of hate and flaties everywhere

Thunder must eventually fire you!
Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by jopretty(f): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2016
When people say they hate Islam you'll start shouting. Imagine your thoughts towards people who talk, walk and have families just like you. Is jihad the only way you guys know how to 'peacefully' make others convert to islam? Is a wa to una oo
MicroBox:

2 Likes

Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by Malakh: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2016
the gods destroyed yr camera
Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by aylagos(m): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2016
mccoy47:

Thunder muz t eventually fire you!
you mean you and your families including your generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by shumuel(m): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2016
MicroBox:

Seriously undecided must everything be WAR ? What if they are the ones who is saying this, as a muslim would you be happy ? Please ''live and lets live'' No religion has the right to wage war on any other religion, this has to STOP abeg sad

I don't even know what you'all reading.

2 Likes

Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by MicroBox: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2016
jopretty:
When people say they hate Islam you'll start shouting. Imagine your thoughts towards people who talk, walk and have families just like you. Is jihad the only way you guys know how to 'peacefully' make others convert to islam? Is a wa to una oo
Jihad never means killing ok..
The greatest Jihad is Jihad of the mind.. which is self Jihad..
Your pastor knows What Islam truly stand for but sorry he will never reveal that to you...
Can't you ask yourself why the western countries are declaring war on Islam?
Go subscribe to Glo data and watch youtube videos.

1 Like

Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by OsuGanja(m): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by AlphaCentaurii: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2016
MicroBox:

Your pastor knows What Islam truly stand for but sorry he will never reveal that to you...
Shut up joor and go and modify your first comment. It's people like you that paints Islam bad with your ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by mccoy47(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2016
aylagos:
you mean you and your families including your generation

No ooo. U and U'r unborn children! grin
Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by jopretty(f): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2016
In your mind you've seen a novice, of course Jihad starts from the mind then action follows, right?. If the Western World is against y'all, maybe it's time to stop brandishing guns, bombs and hate messages which incites war and see if there won't be a turn around. Well, that's none of my biz, all I'm saying is, killing some to make others accept your way isn't the right way.
MicroBox:

1 Like

Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2016
Nice 1 OP

1 Like

Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by aylagos(m): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2016
mccoy47:

No ooo. U and U'r unborn children! grin
oh your lineage are included am really sorry for the omission, no wonder you were born stupi.d ending for distruction.
Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by PierreDeFermat(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2016
OBALORLA:

http://www.nomadicnegro.com/2016/10/04/olumo-rock-what-you-were-never-told/
wow,i love what I just read. You just made my day. I would love to visit Olumo someday.
Its a pity no Biafran has ever don this by showing us their historical sites.
Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by MicroBox: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2016
shumuel:

Seriously undecided must everything be WAR ? What if they are the ones who is saying this, as a muslim would you be happy ? Please ''live and lets live'' No religion has the right to wage war on any other religion, this has to STOP abeg sad

I don't even know what you'all reading.
The post is enough to answer your question. The Benin people thought that they can "kill'" the 4 families since they are small but they hide under olumo rock and conquer their enemies.
The former Israel president who resently died came with mix reaction even among the western countries because some of them sees him as dictator who killed old and young to occupy Palestine.
Crusade=Jihad
Stop deceiving yourself that the world is peaceful right from onset.
The west radicalised Islam,., Al-qaida is a tool used by Americans during Soviet Union, ISIS is created by the west to bring those radicalized under same umbrella and then to crush them and put an end to their created machinary once and for all but things never goes according to plan.
Jihad=Da'wah
I am not a religion fanatic, I have no beard and I leave my normal life But I hate traditional religion with passion. So dirty and scary.

1 Like

Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by MisterGrace: 11:13am On Oct 05, 2016
MicroBox:

Obviously, you are a stark illiterate.
Did they disturb you, your peace or infringe on your rights?

Where in the Nigerian constitution was it written that there is no freedom of religion?

Who made you judge over them?

Abeg shift with your dirty brain and world view.

Non-sense.

2 Likes

Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by PierreDeFermat(m): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2016
MicroBox:
I'm a muslim but you're such a disgrace to Islam. Did the prophet support this nonsense you're spewing? Prophet Muhammad that even fed a pagan with milk and told him to go back to his people.
You sound just like a terrorist. And you should stop calling yourself a muslim cos you are not. Mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by Orikinla(m): 11:17am On Oct 05, 2016
Great.
The historical film is worth doing.
Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by MicroBox: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2016
AlphaCentaurii:
Shut up joor and go and modify your
first comment. It's people like you that paints Islam bad with your ignorance
Yoruba Muslim
I can bet that between your Dad and Mum, their sisters or brothers, even maybe in your nuclear family one has converted to Christianity either through marriage or other means. That is what you get in average muslim yoruba family.
It's time you guys step up your game and stop deceiving yourselves. Nobody is calling for war ok
Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by MicroBox: 11:31am On Oct 05, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
I'm a muslim but you're such a disgrace to Islam. Did the prophet support this nonsense you're spewing? Prophet Muhammad that even fed a pagan with milk and told him to go back to his people.
You sound just like a terrorist. And you should stop calling yourself a muslim cos you are not. Mtcheew
This is exactly how the west want you to define Jihad''''''terrorism''''''
Go back to the post and read again....
Go read more about your deen..
Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by laidian(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2016
Nice narration

1 Like

Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by PierreDeFermat(m): 11:39am On Oct 05, 2016
MicroBox:

This is exactly how the west want you to define Jihad''''''terrorism''''''
Go back to the post and read again....
Go read more about your deen..
Gbenu lo jare,fofun. Nephew Shekau aburo Osama,baba Mutalab.
What do you know about Islam? If you don't know anything,just shut up. You're a stark Quranic and Islamic illiterate,you know nothing about our religion.

2 Likes

Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by FILEBE(m): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2016
I
MicroBox:

Oh! What is this I just read? Damn it! Is this how the Quran instructs that Islam be propagated? What happens to " their religion is theirs and yours is yours". Now I see how Boko Haram and Isis are made. Damn! I am ashamed of you.

3 Likes

Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by MicroBox: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2016
kagel:

YOUR JIHAD IS VERY DANGERIOUS AND ARRONGATE WAY OF BRINGING PEOPLE TO GOD,
CHRISTIANITY IS THE BEST WAY WHERE YOU PRECHE TO PEOPLE TO REPENT, AND NOT BY FORCE, HELL IS MENT FOR THE DISOBIDENT ONE, BUT WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE TERMINATING THEIR LIVES BECAUSE YOU TO WANT TO BRING THEM TO GOD IS PURE MEANIGNLESS.
YOUR JIHADIST WILL KILL THEM AND SENT THEM TO HELL, INSTEAD OF PRYING FOR THE SALVATION OF THEIR SOULS, BY READING THE WORD OF GOD, TELLING THEM HOW GOD LOVE THEM BY MAKING HIS SON JESUS CHRIST TO DIE AND RESURATED ON THE THIRD DAY AND HE IS COMING AGAIN TO JUDGE THE LIVING AND THE DEATH, ANY ONE THAT DID NOT KNOW GOD WILL HAVE ENTERNAL DEATH AND THOSE THAT ACCEPT GOD THROUGH THE SON JESUS CHRIST WILL HAVE ENTERNAL LIFE .

YOU THAT KILLS WILL GO TO HELL TOO. =SO REPENT OUT OF YOUR JIHAD WAY OF WINNING SOULS TO
'Preaching in a peaceful way' that is what average Nigerian Christians would say.
Before US invade Iraq and Afghanistan the world is at peace.
please tell me any radical Islamic group you know before the invasion.
Nigerians travel to Libya to seek greener pasture because of their stable economy but happens next, the west try to liberate them( Crusade) to allow other religion to penetrate. Gaddafi once travel to US and shared Qur'an to some college students where he was invited to speak, the west see all of that as a threat, they invade and distabalized Libya. "Through war"
Don't worry the religious war you are suppose be fighting have taken care of by the west.
Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by ncoolsome(m): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2016
OBALORLA:

I'm defending my final project in few hours... I'd soon be out of school is thus the implication. I'd bring u idanre hills. all I pray for is long and sound health with enough money to go more places.
just pray for me shegzan ... pray for me

nice1 bruv..if I may ask,what school?unilag I suppose..
Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by OBALORLA(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
Tiny23:
Funny I have never been there

consider doing so Tiny23, you won't regret it.
Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by OBALORLA(m): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
allanphash7:
Thumb up Op

thanks allanphash7

1 Like

Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by OBALORLA(m): 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
bobot:
the 1st stage has 122 steps and not 22

thanks bobot, that definitely was a typo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 ABSU Students, Others Feared Dead In A Ghastly Accident In Ore (Graphic Pics) / 100 Cars Pile-Up, Kill 5, Injure And Trap Many On Texas Highway (Pics) / Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.