Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) (43689 Views)

Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos / A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock / The Ancient Paved Roads Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by OBALORLA(m): 2:42am On Oct 06, 2016
wissed:
its the root or heritage feeling
I can't agree less
Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by OBALORLA(m): 2:44am On Oct 06, 2016
Kazrem:
I was there 3 years ago and the op did absolute justice to his narration. It was like I am there again. We didn't use elevator too.

I honestly see no reason why the elevator should be there...
Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by OBALORLA(m): 2:45am On Oct 06, 2016
Kaysalas:

wink wink
keep it up bro, dont worry , i see you going from Olumo Rock to Mount Kilimanjaro... and finally Mount Everest, while you are at it, dont forget to pay Sambissa a visit. We need first hand report of that place, like this one. cheers wink wink

I won't joke with any of your words kaysalas

1 Like

Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by OBALORLA(m): 2:46am On Oct 06, 2016
hazyl4real:
Took my babe for a hide out too grin

what a beauty you have as a partner
Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by OBALORLA(m): 2:48am On Oct 06, 2016
Pdizzle:
Nice! Thanks for the history lesson. I've got Olumo and Idanre Hills on my checklist. With the height you gave; Erin Ijesha water fall is far higher than Olumo then. Well done.

thanks a lot pdizzle. please don't stop exploring.
Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by OBALORLA(m): 2:50am On Oct 06, 2016
holar2ge:
Bro, nice one. I have gone there once but didn't get to explore the Olumo rock itself, just got a view from outside....this time around, am going there for sure.

a view from outside isn't good enough holar2ge, try exploring from within.

1 Like

Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by OBALORLA(m): 2:51am On Oct 06, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

it sounds funny right, there's a hilly terrain in a local government at Enugu state. inside the village, there was a place we were told we can't used gadgets there to snap the water or the environment because our camera will go faulty. if this is true or false is what I don't know. but those indigenes believe in it strongly. maybe that's why your own pictures got spoilt when you got home hehe

you might be right chuckzyfcb
Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by MicroBox: 10:54am On Oct 06, 2016
xtervaganza:
it shall never be well with me and my family

Oloriburuku ni mi
Why saying this to yourself....
Well I will help you say......n
Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by Pdizzle(m): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
OBALORLA:

thanks a lot pdizzle. please don't stop exploring.

You're welcome. Please check Erin Ijesha water fall out in Osun state, it has about seven layers, and once you get to the top you're in Ekiti state. It's really a good experience.

1 Like

Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by xtervaganza(m): 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
MicroBox:

Why saying this to yourself....
Well I will help you say......n
oloshi Omo irankiran

May thunder bomb you to hell
Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by MicroBox: 9:04am On Oct 07, 2016
xtervaganza:
oloshi Omo irankiran nimi

May thunder bomb me to hell
if you don't know how to direct insult to someone then keep quite..
why insulting yourself..
Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by photoshoot(m): 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
OBALORLA:

I'm defending my final project in few hours... I'd soon be out of school is thus the implication. I'd bring u idanre hills. all I pray for is long and sound health with enough money to go more places.
just pray for me shegzan ... pray for me

Hey bro, unilag
Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by OBALORLA(m): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
photoshoot:

Hey bro, unilag
yeah bro
Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by photoshoot(m): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
OBALORLA:

yeah bro

Nice one, what program? Post?
Re: Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) by OBALORLA(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
photoshoot:

Nice one, what program? Post?
under

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 ABSU Students, Others Feared Dead In A Ghastly Accident In Ore (Graphic Pics) / 100 Cars Pile-Up, Kill 5, Injure And Trap Many On Texas Highway (Pics) / Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.