Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,723 members, 7,827,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Who Teacher Epp - By Kazrem - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Teacher Epp - By Kazrem (9867 Views)

3rd Mainland Bridge Is Killing Me. EPP!!!!!!!!!! / Epp Me / At That Point When Your Certificate Is Yet To Epp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Teacher Epp - By Kazrem by STENON(f): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
Kazrem:

You? Long time. How life and work.
Longest time bro, life is fine and work is going well. Please where have you known me before?
Re: Who Teacher Epp - By Kazrem by Kazrem(m): 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
STENON:
Longest time bro, life is fine and work is going well. Please where have you known me before?
Strictly for those who are interested in teaching thread.
Re: Who Teacher Epp - By Kazrem by mccoy47(m): 6:25am On Oct 07, 2016
Rutheby:
u know whether I be teacher?

Orhhh. Well it's all gud cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Teacher Epp - By Kazrem by naijadrivablog: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
Cornerstone001:
Happy teacher's day to all the teachers out there and to my DAd too, though retired many years ago but still active in instructing, correcting and educating people more making the world a better place to live.

I cannot quickly forget the days of "Bastinado" during my days in the high school cheesy
But no thanks to those lazy teachers, especially my English language teacher back then, I remember vividly those two times she came to our class in two years, just because she she was too fat thereby, she wouldn't climb the stairs to teach us.

I remember, the result was so disastrous cry cry on over 180 students those years

But to those teachers who really know and do their jobs well, I say Happy teacher's day

Let me guess, Awori College or Ajangbadi High School? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Job Vs Career: What's The Difference And Which Do You Have? / Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. / YES! ENTREPRENEURSHIP Is Overrated In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.