Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! (30900 Views)

God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold / 'O' Of BODMAS Doesn't Mean Of, Our Teachers Owe Us An Apology / 5 Words Nigerians Use That Doesn't Actually Exist In The Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by cardstore: 8:26am On Oct 09, 2016
Many stories and information have been circulating on the internet on the release of JAMB 2017/2018 form. Please don't be scammed JAMB as at the time of this post have not officially release any information on the sales of form for 2017/2018 JAMB exam. You can start your preparation on time i.e now but no form is on sales as at now. If you wan constant updates on JAMB 2017/2018 please like our page on facebook: www.facebook.com/aspireplusng or visit our website: www.cardstore.com.ng. You can also buy all exam scratch cards and form on our website and pay online with you ATM card go to www.cardstore.com.ng. CBT Practice software is also available at #1,000 only, Its a software that works both on computer and android phones. Call us on: 08165602301, 08174597401, 012931611

Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by VocalWalls: 8:53am On Oct 09, 2016
Quite an interesting read.

Thanks.

How To Decorate A Student Room
Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by fr3do(m): 9:49am On Oct 09, 2016
importexpert:
see how to succeed in mini-importation in this trying times. www.importsng.com

please how and what can we export?
Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by peacesamuel94(m): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
Marvel1206:

you couldn't have said it better! I was about firing a bazooka at him before your words calmed me down cheesy

LoL! thanks, anyway.
Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2016
Good morning FAM, how was your night?

Please, i want you all to help me go vote my brother, Limerick, so he can get the chance to win a rap competition and get a chance to feature Yung6ix in a song and also get the chance to win 100k.

Use this link, tick Limerick in the poll and then click vote. That's all. You can also vote multiple times. Just keep refreshing the page and keep voting. Follow this link and help the boy become a star:

http://tooxclusive.com/nice-tracks/vote-top-10-respekonmyname-competition-yung6ix-tooxclusive/
God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
importexpert:

Even though our lives rarely go the way we want them to they are probably going the way we need them to in order to keep learning. We have to just keep telling ourselves that there must be some lessons that we need to learn. That's all it is... just some more lessons that we need to learn.

This is very true.

Many people spend their lives running from
one "deliverance session" to the other
instead of sitting down to learn the lessons
from their experience and grow.

We can only grow when we overcome obstacles,
not when we run from them.

Thank you for sharing this.
Re: Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! by FunkyMetahuman: 8:55am On Oct 11, 2016
Why does this thread keep trending?

Someone should lock it or something undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Modern African Drama? / Students Protest Alleged Attempted Rape In FUTO (Pics) / Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.