Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac (122989 Views)

Davichi: The Journal Of A Lovestruck Individual (A Romance Story) / The Dark Journal Of Katunga (A Short Story) / Episode 2: The Diary Of Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Dayshow: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
Twaci since u ve decided to feed us with jst one square meal ( ur juicy update) in a day. Can u pls at least make am plenty to belle full us wey go last for a whole day. because me i dey folo u to camp ground on this one

2 Likes

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
Dayshow:
Twaci since u ve decided to feed us with jst one square meal ( ur juicy update) in a day. Can u pls at least make am plenty to belle full us wey go last for a whole day. because me i dey folo u to camp ground on this one
Okay sir smiley

Till tomorrowcheesy

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by nerdfrost(m): 2:18am On Oct 12, 2016
Twaci love!!! grin grin thanks for the update

That woman will that OMA to the next level of lesbianism

Oma bang that shii like hoe angry angry

3 Likes

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 7:44am On Oct 12, 2016
"I miss you my little Oma, I can't wait to get back to see you. Hope you have healed properly."

My heart skipped a beat and I leaned into the phone. I guessed why he had asked and was a bit frightened. Though I knew better about his sexual perversions, that didn't make me comfortable with it and though I had made up my mind to learn how to enjoy it, I knew it wouldn't be easy. I still feared for my life. "Yes, I am better."

"And your head? Does it still hurt?"

I touched the back of my head, there's a slight pain but nothing major. "No, not really."

"That's good. Hope you are still taking your meds and not stressing yourself in anyway - remember what the doctor said."

"I am not stressing myself in any way and I always take my drugs after meals, Esther made sure of that." I replied.

"That's very good of her, you couldn't be in more capable hands. I had actually wanted to suggest that your mother come look after you, but if you prefer Esther-"

My mother? No! I quickly cut in. "Yes, I prefer Esther. I don't want to trouble my mother, moreover I feel better and really don't need anyone to fuss over me."

He kept quiet for sometime. "Esther told me you have been visiting the garden for sometime now. How do you like it?"

"It's beautiful, I love the flowers and it's a good break from the room."

He laughed. "I am glad you like it. I wanted to be the one to introduce it to you but never really had the time. Since you like the flowers, you can always learn more about them from the gardener, he comes twice a week - I think- to tend to them."

I chuckled. "I will look out for him. Thanks."

I heard him say something to someone at the other side of the phone. After a while, he came back online. "What would you like me to get for you?"

I really did not know. What I had wanted, I could not say. I scoffed when I imagined his face if I told him I wanted a dïldo, it wouldn't be funny at all. "I don't know. You can get anything for me."

I heard him laugh again. "You should have a choice my darling. Tell me, anything you want is yours."

I neither wanted nor needed anything. I could ask for nothing more but because he said I needed to be able to make a choice, I knew I had to come up with something, anything. "Just be home soon. I miss you."

He went silent again. "You touch me with these words my angel. It's just sad that the trip was extended for another week more. I will be back to you. Okay?"

"Okay." I didn't really mean those things I said, in fact I had prayed that he stayed longer so that I would be able to have more time to myself. That's not being selfish, but cautious.

"Anyways, your mother will come pick something from the house tomorrow morning."

I sat up. My mother was coming to the house the next day, for the first time. What for? What was that important that she had to come over?

"What is that?" I asked.

"A bag. Someone will bring it to you in the evening. Kept it in the room till she come pick it up, okay?"

"O-okay." I wanted to ask what the bag contained but decided to keep my curiosity in check. I would find out when it is brought to the house, I concluded.

"Have you spoken to your mother since after the wedding?" My husband asked suddenly.

I frowned. "No."

He sighed. "Look Oma, I really do not know what is going on with you and your mother but I hope - look should I be worried?"

I never actually thought he had noticed the rift between my mother and I. "No! No it's really nothing. We are fine."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded even though I knew he couldn't see me. "Yes. I am very sure."

I heard him sigh. "Okay, if you say so. Take care love, I really need to go now. I have got a meeting to attend by 3."

"I will, take care of yourself too." I replied and waited till he hung up. I removed the phone from my ear and kept it on the table.

The thought of my mother coming to the house filled me with mixed emotions. While I was happy to see my mother again, I was angry that she stayed away all those time and never called either. I mean, yes I didn't make contact because I wanted to punish her, but what was her excuse? Lastly, I was curious. What was it she had expected from my husband? What was it that convinced her to come after all those while?

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

Damilola entered.

Ever since that incident in my room, I had kept it cool with her. Not that I was still angry with her, but I just wanted to be alone, away from her talks, drama and to be frank, the hide and seek situation of our affair had made me lose interest in it all. That also didn't mean I had lost interest in sex, far from it, I had continued my personal quest for pleasure with the toy that she had left in my room.

"Yes Dami?" I avoided her eyes.

"You have a visitor."

A visitor? Had my husband not said the person with the bag would come in the evening? Why did he come early? "Who is it?"

"Mrs. Cassandra, your neighbor."

Cassie? The woman with the terrible jokes? What did she want? I wondered.

"She is here?" I asked out loud. "What does she want?"

Damilola shrugged. "I don't know. She just came and asked to see you."

I sighed. "Okay, tell her I will be with her soon. Let me change into something presentable."

She nodded, "Yes ma." Then she made to turn but stopped. "Oma..."

I turned to her. "Yes?"

"Are you still angry with me?"

I feigned ignorance. "Why would you ask that?"

She wrung her fingers nervously. "I don't know. You just stopped talking to me and - and you have changed! You don't have time for me anymore - are you tired of me already?"

"I don't know what you are talking about Dami, I have got my mind occupied these past days and-"

"Occupied with what? What is it that have made you discard me so quickly without thoughts or consideration of how I would feel? It's not as if you go out that I would say you have met someone new. So what is it? Was it because of what I said?"

I ignored her and looked out of the window. I noted that Cassie's balcony was quite visible from where I sat and wondered if one could see my room from there, I quickly dismissed the thought.

"Oma I am sorry." Damilola sounded close to tears.

"Look Dami, you are really taking this thing too far," I said coolly. "I am not angry with you, I was but not anymore. I have just been busy with somethings of my own. You know, one does not have to think about sex at all times-"

"And just until that day in your room, you have been perfectly fine with it!"

I sighed. "Dami-"

She raised her hands. "It's okay. It's my fault, I had my head attached to it thinking we had something special when it was just a phase for you, a mere passage-"

"Dami-" I said impatiently.

"No-it's fine!" There were tears in her eyes. "I won't bother you again. I swear I won't!"

I stood up and she moved back. "Damilola listen to me-"

She sniffed. "I will tell Mrs. Cassandra that you will be with her soon."

With that, she turned and left the room.

I watched the closed door for a while, lost in thought. What was wrong with Damilola? Did she really think that I was serious with what we had? I was married, why had she expected more when there was no future for us? If I had had any thoughts about getting back to Dami, the thoughts died there and then as I didn't want to encourage her anymore into believing that we had something special. I wanted no drama neither did I want trouble. I made up my mind to avoid anything that would escalate the issue to the point of attracting my husband's attention to my secret life.

I went to the closet and changed into a blue ankara shorts and a cream colored loose top, then brushed my hair into a ponytail and applied powder. I admired my outfit in the mirror, decided that it was simple but great and headed downstairs to meet my visitor.

I met Cassie in the sitting room. She looked quite different from the woman I had met earlier as she looked quite beautiful and classy. She wore a red ankara gown, simple gold studded sandals and these she complimented with a very light but perfect makeup. I also noticed that she had changed her hair to braids and this made her look quite younger. She sat on the couch, her purse on the table and typed something in her phone. She didn't notice when I entered.

"Hello! Good afternoon!" I said with a cheerful smile.

She looked up with a start and smiled back, her lipstick was a gorgeous shade of brown and it made her smile pretty. "Look at who has decided to come downstairs after all this while! How are you hon?"

I noticed she had a foreign accent, something I had not picked up in our first encounter. "I am fine. Wow, you look beautiful!"

"Oh do I?" She asked with a laugh. "Why, thank you. You don't look bad either. Your shorts, is it a Swann original?"

I looked at my shorts and realized that I didn't even know. "Um-I-my husband got it from me."

"Did he now? Ain't that gentlemanly of him?" Her phone beeped and she picked it up. She typed in something for a while and returned it back to the table. "Sorry hon, these people on Instagram, they really don't know when to stop! They are trying to compare Skarlett and I, I mean what on earth does she have on me huh?"

I was totally lost.

She noticed. "Skarlett, do you know Skarlett?"

I shook my head.

"Really?!" She scoffed, picked up her phone and after a while, passed it to me. "Look at her."

I looked at the dark skinned girl, I didn't know who Skarlett was but I felt she was quite beautiful and her outfit was superb, I wondered where I could get something like that from.

"Now look at me," Cassie drawled and stood up. She turned this way and that and faced me. "Who is better at slaying?"

"Slaying?"

She huffed and smacked her palm on her forehead. "You don't know what that means, do you?"

"No, I don't."

She sighed and sat down, then she explained as one would to a little child what it meant to 'slay'. "You really do have a lot to catch up on sweetie! How old are you again?"

"16." I said and when I noticed the shocked look on her face, I quickly continued. "But I will be 17 in the next three months."

"You could have fooled me! You look like one in her early twenties! But still being 16 - or 17 - is no excuse to be so backwards in things like these! Look at that model -um- Laveda. Laveda is 16 but is quite popular for her fashion sense and her cosmetic products-"

She stopped again when she saw my frown. "You don't know Laveda is, right?"

I winced. "I am sorry, no."

She gave another impatient sigh. "Girl, you really need to go through a celebrity course like CELEBS 101 or something like that. You are really behind and before you know it, the new age will swallow you up! I am amazed you are able to pull off such a nice outfit regardless of how low your fashion sense is."

I really didn't know if that was a compliment or not but I smiled either way. "Thank you."

She smirked. "That wasn't a-" then she laughed. "You are really naive, do you know that?!"

I mentally added that word 'naive' to my google list. My husband too had called me the same thing and I didn't know what it meant.

"Well, it's not that bad," she continued. "I will be here to guide you through it all, okay?"

"Thank you, I would appreciate that."

"Your modesty is cute hon." She replied and picked up her phone again. She laughed at something, typed a bit and laughed again.

I was confused and didn't know how to attend to my guest who not only thought that I had little or no fashion sense but that I was also naive. I knew soft drinks wouldn't do and I didn't want to embarrass myself any further, so I asked her. "What would you like to take?"

She looked up from her phone and dropped it on her laps. "Pardon my bad manners dearie, what did you say?"

"What would you like to take?" I asked carefully, I couldn't afford any more mistakes, spoken english inclusive.

"Hmmm," she began, "Something non-alcoholic, I still have to drive to my art gallery. Or better still, I will just have water."

I called out to Damilola, when she came, I told her to get water for Cassie. She nodded and went to the kitchen.

"Your maid is quite beautiful," Cassie noted as Damilola left. "Is she the only one that works for you?"

"No, they are three of them. One went to see her mother and the other who is older, went to the market."

Just then Damilola returned with a tray that carried a bottle of cold water and a glass cup. She asked if she could serve it but Cassie declined and she went back to the kitchen.

"That one that went to see her mother," Cassie continued as soon as Damilola had gone. "How long has she been gone?"

Why did she ask? I thought with a frown. "I - I don't know, two weeks maybe."

"And have you heard from her ever since?"

I shook my head.

She looked at me in disapproval. "You shouldn't give such freedom to your maids. Once you start overlooking little things like these, they would take you for granted and soon enough start pooping on your bed when you are not home."

I shivered in disgust. "Really?"

"I didn't mean that in a literal sense hon. Just be careful, they can be quite poisonous and will bite you when you are most vulnerable."

I had a feeling she spoke from experience.

"I see Dami is your favorite," she said with a knowing smile.

My heart dropped to my stomach. How could one be so close to the truth?!

I laughed nervously. "Well, s-she quite nice and - well - she seem to um-"

"Cut the crap hon!" She said with a wave of hand. "You do realize that my balcony looks over your room and - you should really learn to close the curtains when you plan to indulge in scandalous acts. You and your beloved Dami have been putting up quite a show!"

I was mortified! My hands shook and my palms felt sweaty. She knew! I felt that was the end for me. "I-I can explain-"

"Does it look as if I am interested in your explanations?" She laughed. "You shouldn't make excuses with me because I perfectly understand. As a married woman, sometimes what you yearn for is not what your husband offers and one would have to look outside for more. Fück those holier-than-thou wives out there, they are fücking hypocrites! I do same but not with my maids, heck no! Those girls are evil and I can't have them turning on me. You should just be careful with whom you do these things with, not everyone can be trusted."

I was relieved she understood and was happy she did same, at least I wasn't in the game alone. What didn't sit well with me though was what she said about the maids. I remembered Dami's teary eyes and wondered if she would rat me out to my husband. That was a horrible thought.

Cassie still spoke. "I would advise that you break up whatever you have with that girl before she turns insubordinate and becomes a pain in your ass, now that it's still early. Then choose a better partner, probably someone outside your home and not under you."

I looked at her suspiciously.

She held up her hands. "Oh hell no! Hold up! That is not what I meant! I am not into that girl on girl shït! No offense it looks amazing though but it's always the D for me and nothing else can do what it does."

The way she said it made me laugh.

"Girl what I am trying to say is look outside, not my direction please, and do your thing with someone that is not your maid, okay?"

I nodded.

"Good. But I was just wondering, what made a beautiful young girl like you turn to a lez? The D ain't good enough?"

I wished I was as outspoken as she was. "No - I don't - I am not really a lesbian - I was just curious-"

"Oh! You ain't a lez?!" She exclaimed. "Hallelujah! I was scared we had lost you to some pussïes! You do your thing but never forget that the D is the main deal, okay?"

"Yes, I will." I replied shyly.

Just then there was a knock on the door and Damilola came out of the kitchen. She rushed to it and opened it to let in a man in suit. He gave her a suitcase, said something and left. She brought the suitcase to me. "Ma, a man said Oga said this should be given to you."

"Take it to my room please." I said to her and she walked away.

"You should get a butler you know." Cassie suggested. "With what your husband does, you are even supposed to have guards around."

I nodded speechlessly.

She frowned. "Do you know what your husband does?"

Quite embarrassed, I shook my head.

She cupped her mouth. "My goodness! You really are naive!"

There was that word again.

She stood up and rushed to sit beside me. "Darling! Your husband supplies cars to dignitaries and celebrities all around the country! Not just any cars but expensive ones! He also owns a car production company outside the country! Girl you knew nothing about your husband before you got married to him?! What kind of a marriage is that?!"

I looked at my hands.

She sighed after a while. "Okay, I won't come so hard on you as I don't know the circumstances that surrounded your wedding to him. Now you know what he does and that is good but you should try to know more about your man. Talk to him, get to know him, okay?"

"Okay."

"Good!" She looked at her wristwatch. "Oh look at the time! I am supposed to go pick something at my gallery! I really have to go!"

She stood and walked over to the chair she had once sat on and picked up her phone and purse. I stood up to follow her but she quickly cut in and said, "Oh no! Don't bother yourself with seeing me off, I am in a hurry to go. Hope you will come visit soon."

"I will for sure." I had learnt a lot from her and was willing to learn more.

"Sweet of you hon. See you later."

I watched her as she rushed off, out of the house and sighed. I had actually thought Cassie was a weird person and had wanted nothing to do with her but after that visit, my opinion of her changed. She was a really fun person and quite a distraction from my lonely life. She also seemed to understand me and coupled with the fact that she knew my secret, I didn't want to lose our newly found friendship.

I went upstairs, back to my room and closed the door behind me. I noticed that my curtains were open and walked over to close them, no more shows. I reached for my phone, there were no missed calls from my husband.

Then I saw the suitcase. I picked it up from the floor and placed it on the bed. What was in it? I wondered. Whatever it contained was just as important to me as it was to my mother because it had her coming over the next day. I sat beside it and eyed the lock. I was curious but scared that my husband would be angry should he find out that I had opened it, but then, how would he know? I looked around, I was alone.

With a determined sigh, I pulled the suitcase on my lap and snapped the lock open before thoughts of fear would kick back in. I slowly raised the lid and looked inside the bag.

I gasped as shivers ran down my spine. What was my mother doing with so much money?!

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by veekid(m): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2016
What's Cassie up to? She's now a mentor? A Don? An adviser? Or a teacher? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Laveda(f): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2016
cheesy This is getting interesting

Updates are short cry but, well done Twaci kiss

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Elshberry(m): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2016
Erm cassie will be the instrument to creating the nympho in Oma. Well just waiting to be blown! Good fictional work Twaci.Erm cassie will be the instrument to creating the nympho in Oma. Well just waiting to be blown! Good fictional work Twaci.Erm cassie will be the instrument to creating the nympho in Oma. Well just waiting to be blown! Good fictional work Twaci.

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 12, 2016
I don't like that cassie woman, she's so annoying undecided

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by tremzy07(f): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2016
totally addicted to this story..been viewing from guest mode before but had to speak up. love the new depth you are giving it. I always make sure I hit this space once it's 9am for new updates. well done Twaci kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Tastemoney(m): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2016
A thriller
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2016
Twaci:

"Oh do I?" She asked with a laugh. "Why, thank you. You don't look bad either. Your shorts, is it a Swann original?"

smiley smiley smiley

Nice update dear. Thanks for the mention. And that cassie sef undecided don't even know her ish anymore. I like her but i dont trust her...

2 Likes

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 10:15am On Oct 12, 2016
tremzy07:
totally addicted to this story..been viewing from guest mode before but had to speak up. love the new depth you are giving it. I always make sure I hit this space once it's 9am for new updates. well done Twaci kiss
Thank you very much. I am honoredsmiley

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 10:17am On Oct 12, 2016
swann:

smiley smiley smiley

Nice update dear. Thanks for the mention. And that cassie sef undecided don't even know her ish anymore. I like her but i dont trust her...
You are welcomesmiley

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Kakamorufu(m): 10:26am On Oct 12, 2016
interesting

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2016
I'm truly impressed.

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2016
I don't know about the others but your updates are long enough and this story makes mad sense.

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 10:50am On Oct 12, 2016
skarlett:
I don't know about the others but your updates are long enough and this story makes mad sense.

Thank you very much dear, I really appreciate this. kiss

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 12, 2016
Twaci:

You're welcome hon kiss
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 12, 2016
I knew it !! Someone was watching grin

That Cassie nah one bad market oooo undecided

Sorry Damilola sad

Nice one Twaci smiley

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by paparazy06(m): 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
This story is really interesting..... you are doing a very nice job

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by smart024(m): 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
This is getting more interesting...

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by fadahero: 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hmmn I'm seeing Cassie as a bad influence on Oma... anyways, ur doing great Twaci.... BT one update per day is so... cry sad

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Pearlyakin(m): 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
Twaci:
nice job dear.

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by VERTER(m): 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by kajsa08: 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
Wait o Twaci, I am not understanding.....
How can u be giving us food once a day and expect rapid growth? grin
This ur cuisine is exquisite......
More fuel in ur generator. wink[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by susiivy: 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
tremzy07:
same wit me
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by OlufemiWhit(m): 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
Oma is really naive......na salary your mama dhy come collect xoo
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 13, 2016
Don't tell me you are writing this story now and updating as you write. I think you have the full story but you just want us glued and waiting like we are watching telemondo...me I don't have patience ooo. That's why I don't watch telemondo
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 7:55am On Oct 13, 2016
Chapter four

I looked out from the balcony and checked my wrist watch. My husband had said the my mother was supposed to come in the morning but it was past one in the afternoon and I had not seen her. Not that I was anxious to see her, I thought and eyed the suitcase beside me, I needed answers. I took a sip from the glass of juice I held and looked over to Cassie's compound. From where I sat, I was able to see that her compound was just as magnificent as mine, if not same.

I saw Cassie come out of her house in a pretty yellow chiffon dress and waved at her but she did not see me as she rushed in her car and honked. I watched as her gateman opened the gate and she drove out. She seemed to be in a haste.

Just as I made to check my watch again, someone knocked on my gate. I sat up and kept the glass on the table and watched as the gateman opened the gate to let someone in. My mother. She looked better than the last time I had seen her and wore a long blue Indian gown that made her look younger. I heard her say something to the gateman who in turn replied but made no move to let her in.

"Gateman!" I called out and they looked up. My mother smiled when she saw me. "Let her in, she is my mother."

She gave the gateman a rueful look and marched past him in a dramatic fashion. I had a feeling that if her hair had been any longer, she would have flung it on his face. When she disappeared into the house, I took another gulp from the cup and tried to steady my heart that had increased its pace. My mother always had that effect on me.

Though I knew I looked okay, I tried to smoothen my hair and adjusted my skirt. Then I listened for her footsteps. At long last, I heard them and reached for my hair again. I wanted to look calm and collected because I didn't want her to see me as a young child anymore.

"Madam." She said as she made her way into the balcony.

I stood up and resisted the urge to run over to hug her. "Good afternoon ma."

"Hmm. Good afternoon." She replied. "How are you?"

"Very fine, thank you." I sat down.

She eyed me. "The least wey you fit do na to come hug me. Na so them say make you dey greet your mama?"

I looked down at my hands and made no attempt to stand up. I really wasn't in the mood to entertain her talks. "How have you been?"

"Abeg abeg! No dey ask me jamb questions!" She said, a hint of anger in her voice. "If say you been wan know how I dey, you for come see me. Na wetin pikin wey get sense go do."

I swallowed my anger and tried to keep my voice as cool as possible as I said, "I have just been busy ma. I am new to this marriage thing and had to take my time in settling down-"

She hissed and sat beside me. "All this one wey you dey speak na oyinbo. If say you really been wan see me, you for come."

"It's not like you cared to know how I was doing either." I said sarcastically.

She frowned and stared at me for a while, whether it was in shock or in anger, I did not know and really did not care. She laughed and clapped her hands. "See my life oh! You don dey get mouth dey talk back at me shey?"

I ignored her.

She sighed. "It's okay. Just because say you don dey chop small money you don forget who your mother be again! Common respect you know even get for me again! No be your fault, na my fault. Na me give you this hand-"

"Mum that is not what this is about!" I said impatiently.

"So na wetin e come be about? Eh?!" She shot back. "Na wetin?!"

"Mum I don't like the way you are taking this issue!" I retorted. I had lost my cool. "You are acting like you have been insulted when I have done nothing! Yes I know I did not reach out to you since after the wedding but you knew why! You knew I was angry about everything! For Godsake I am 16! 16 years of age and should be in school with my mates but no! - no! my mother had deemed it for to marry me off to a man thrice my age all cause of money! Money! That is all you have ever cared about!"

My mother was stunned. "Omalicha? Na me you dey shout for?"

"Mum I am sorry but if that's the only way I can get to you, if that's the only way you can listen to me-"

"You dey shout say I marry you give person wey be like your father, but as you dey chop the man money e dey sweet you abi?! You dey talk say I suppose send you go school, na my head I go comot sell put you for school?!"

"But you never gave us a chance! I never complained about our condition! I was even willing to sell groundnuts to save up money for my fees but you never gave me a chance!"

She smirked. "Leh-leh! You been wan sell groundnuts to put yourself for school. How much you think say school fees be? You think say that chicken change wey you been dey get from that rubbish business fit even carry you enter lesson center?!" She hissed again. "E be like say that stupidness wey been dey eat your brain that time don chop am finish. If you dey vex say I find you better person wey go marry you, take care of you, take care of us - then vex dey go. I no send you at all! Na pikin still dey worry you and I know say as you dey grow, you go come start to dey use your head. See I no come here come hear rubbish, your husband say e get something wey he give you to give me, where e dey?"

I was sure I had a disgusted look on my face and tried very hard to conceal it. "What do you need the money for?"

She eyed me again. "And how e take concern you?"

"I just-"

"I wan carry am start business." She cut in impatiently.

If that was the truth, I was truly happy for her. "That is good. At least you would be able to build yourself-"

"E don do." She interrupted again. "Where e dey? I get person to see."

I sighed, picked the bag from the floor and handed it over to her. She took it, opened the bag and smiled when she saw the money. She quickly closed it and stood up. "Make I dey go."

"Really?" I asked, my voice laced with disappointment. "It was really about the money for you, right?"

"Before nko?" She asked back. "After you don insult me finish, wetin again you dey find for my hand?"

I stood. "Mum-"

"Abeg I don dey go. Siddon back for your chair and drink your mineral, I no get talk for you again. Imagine say you no even fit serve person drink!" She said and walked towards the door.

I was losing my mother and I knew it. "Mummy please come back-"

"I don go!" She yelled and left.

I stood there and listened to her footsteps fade away. I had lost my mother and there was nothing I could do. I so much wanted to chase her down the stairs, hug and cry into her bosom and listen to her tell me that it was going to be alright but pride didn't let me. I felt I was the offended one and should be the one apologized to, not the other way round and if my mum didn't care about how I felt, I too should not bother about how she felt.

I fell back into the chair and closed my eyes. I rubbed my temples and tried to ignore the sound the gate made when the gateman opened it to let my mother out. She was gone and I was all alone.

I sat that way for a while and reminisced on my childhood until I heard someone enter the balcony, I opened my eyes to see Damilola. I sighed. What now?

"I heard everything." She said simply and I frowned. Had she eavesdropped on the conversation between my mother and I?

I sat up. "What?"

"With Mrs. Cassandra." She replied. "I overheard your discussion with her yesterday and I thought I should let you know."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh."

"She told you to dump me Oma, that I would hurt you and you agreed without an argument! Really Oma?!"

I sighed impatiently. Not again. "Where is Esther?"

She scoffed. "She went to the market, so we can talk. So tell me, what have I done to Mrs. Cassandra to get judged that way? And you, why? What have I ever done to you?"

"Look Damilola-" I began with so much calm I could muster. "I am sorry okay? But I don't really have time for this. I just met my mum and if you had listened - since it's now what you do - you will know that this is not the right time to bring this up. I really need to be alone, please!"

"Really?" She laughed. "Oh really?! You now need to be alone?! You are done with me and now want to be alone?!"

"Don't raise your voice at me Dami-"

"You are done with me and now want to be alone?!" She yelled back, her eyes bloodshot.

"Don't you raise your voice at me!" I retorted and stood up. She clamped her mouth shut and moved back. "Look Damilola, I am sick and tired of this drama you keep putting up! I am tired! I am done with you, yes! Now let me be! Please!"

"Oma-" she broke down in tears.

"Just leave me alone! Please!" I said and walked out on her.

I went straight to my room and locked the door behind me. Then I screamed and struck my fist at the door, my heart pounded so fast. What have I done? I thought and crumbled to the floor, a hand to my chest. What have I gotten myself into?

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 7:56am On Oct 13, 2016
It was three days to my husband's return and I was bored. There was nothing exciting to watch on the television and the pörns I had watched to keep myself busy no longer held their appeal. The excitement was gone. It was quite sunny and I shook my head at the thought of going out to the garden.

Someone knocked.

"Come in!"

Bisi entered with towels draped on her arm. "Good afternoon ma."

I nodded and turned back to the window. Bisi had returned two days before and had told us that her mother had died from the illness. She gave that as an excuse why she had taken her time and had said something about bad network services at the village. I had taken her back but that was after I had warned her about it happening again. She had been quite grateful and had taken over from Damilola who after our angry spat had maintained a distance between us. Though Dami carried on her duties with a formal attitude, the hint of hate which always laced her voice whenever she spoke to me didn't escape my notice.

Bisi went out after she had replaced the towels in the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Cassie was right, I thought, a respectable distance was needed between the maids and I.

I sighed again. I was really bored.

Just then I thought about going over to Cassie's. I looked into her compound and saw that her car was there, she was in. I didn't think anymore about it as i changed and went downstairs to meet Esther. I told her where I went and left the house to Cassie's.

The gateman at Cassie's was quite rude as he asked me to call his 'madam' first to let her know that I was outside. I didn't have her number so I tried to convince him that I was really her friend.

"Look," I said and pointed to my house. "This is my house and your madam and I are friends. How else do you want me to prove that to you?"

"Madam, I no argue," he said defiantly. "Call am first tell am say u dey here. All these small girls wey sabi lie. You look all the lie to talk na say this house na your own na this one come sweet you abi? Look this house wey you dey claim so, you fit even buy light bulb wey dey inside?"

I was embarrassed by his assumptions. "No-look-listen to me. I am serious, this is my house and-"

He went back inside and locked the gate. "Madam abeg try another gate. I no be mumu."

I gaped in shock.

I noticed people looked at me so I went back to my gate and knocked. My gateman opened the door and smiled. "Madam welcome, e be like say you no go far."

I sighed. "It's not like that. I actually went to the next house to see my friend and the gateman refused to let me in."

"Ha! Why na?"

"I don't know for him." I replied and made to enter the house.

"Madam wait, na for this house wey dey share fence with us?"

I nodded.

"Ha! No vex abeg. Na my brother dey there. Make I go talk to am."

"Really? But you two don't look alike."

He laughed, his teeth was brown. "No, na from the same village for Kogi we from. Na me carry am come here for this work wey he dey do. Na because he no know say you be my madam na why he no gree make you enter. Make I talk to am."

Before I could say anything, he ran out and I had no choice but to follow.

"Kabiru!" He called and knocked on the gate. "Kabiru open, na me Audu."

The said Kabiru opened and laughed when he saw my gateman. "Brother how far?"

He frowned when he saw me. "This 419 girl still dey here?! You no dey hear word?!"

My face was as hard as stone.

"Kabiru na my madam be that!" Audu whispered to him.

"Eh?!"

I pursed my lips and arched a brow. In your face! I thought.

Kabiru covered his mouth as his eyes widened and he quickly prostrated, full of apologies. "Ha! I swear I no know, na my work I dey do abeg."

Audu laughed nervously and turned to me. "Madam abeg no vex for am too much."

"It's okay." I said with a sigh. "Can I go in?"

Kabiru stood. "Abeg enter ma, no vex."

I walked past him and went straight to her door and knocked. After a while, a girl opened with a very lackadaisical attitude. "Yes?"

"I want to see Cassie."

"Madam dey busy."

"Tell her I am here." I snapped.

"But my madam is busy." She repeated.

I didn't know her but I hated her that instant. "Look, I will wait for her. Just tell her I am here!"

She looked at me for a while and opened the door fully for me to enter. She showed me into the visitors' sitting room. "Can I get you anything?"

"No, thank you."

She walked away and I was left alone. I wondered how Cassie was able to cope with such rude staffs and stood up to look around. Cassie was a truly a painter and a very good one at that. I looked at the paintings on the wall that had her name signed at the edges and smiled. She was really a wild woman.

All the paintings depicted sèx in various positions and though there were no facial features on the people in the pictures, the sexual acts were well detailed in a way that one could actually see the veins and the sweat, even the wetness of the women were obvious. They were really beautiful works and I yearned to have one.

The rude maid came back in. "My madam said you should come."

"Okay." I said and followed her.

She led me through a passageway that exhibited more paintings and wondered what Cassie's husband thought of them. She stopped in front of a door. "She is inside."

I knocked as the maid walked away. "Cassie?"

"Come in hon!" I heard her call from inside.

I opened the door and froze. I quickly made to shut the door but heard Cassie's voice call out for me again. What was going on?

On the bed was a naked guy and a girl and they were literally in the act. It was a weird moment for me as it was the first time I had seen something like that, it was a real life pörn!

"Oma hon! Over here!"

I turned, still mortified, to see Cassie at a corner of the room with a camera. I ignored the couple on the bed and quickly rushed to her. "Cassie what is going on here?"

She laughed. "Oh! They are my models. I am trying to get perfect shots for my new oil paintings."

I turned to look at the couple on the bed. "Oh! I-I actually thought they were doing it!"

"Actually they are. They have to so that I will be able to capture the perfect moment, light, expression and passion. Have you seen my works?"

I nodded. "Yes, I saw them in the sitting room. But are they not shy to - um - do it in front of you?"

"Do what?" She asked with a funny facial expression. "Have sex?"

"Yes." I whispered.

"Why should they be? I paid them to be bold and they understand that if they don't give me what I want - out the door."

"Wow!" It was quite a funny job, I thought and imagined how I would feel if I was in their shoes. Weird.

She looked at me and smile. "Would you like to wait for me downstairs or watch me do my work?"

I was intrigued. "I will stay."

"I knew you would." She said with a mischievous wink and turned back to the couple. "Alright people! Let's get back to our fücking business!"

The guy smiled and pushed into the girl. He held her aśs and moved in fast strokes. Cassie took some clicks and sighed after a while.

"Hey Romeo!" She called out suddenly and I jolted.

The guy stopped and turned to her.

"Do you want to cum?"

"What?" He asked with a confused look.

"Do you need to cum?" She repeated slowly.

"Um-no-not really."

"Sure? Because you really seem to be fücking up my shots with your amateur moves! If you need to cum, you can go over to a corner and jerk off. Really cause I don't mind waiting."

The guy seemed embarrassed. "No-I-"

"No? No? Then get into the act and make love to your Juliet like it is your last! Okay?!"

He nodded.

"Good! Take it from the top!" She yelled and turned to me. "It is his first time in this job."

I smiled back awkwardly.

The guy actually did take it from the top as he pulled out and started all over again. He kissed the girl passionately as he slowly ran his hand over her breasts and squeezed them. The girl moaned as he pinched her nïpples and replaced his fingers with his mouth.

I was stunned. I watched the way his tongue went round her nïpple and when he bit it, I felt mine tingle. I wanted to look away but couldn't, I was far too mesmerized. He touched her clït, his mouth still on her breast and stroked her gently with his fingers.

"Nice." I heard Cassie say as she took some shots.

The girl arched as his fingers went deeper and stroked faster and I could swear I saw his fingers coated with her juices. He removed his fingers, licked them and bent down to lick the juice straight from the source. The girl cried out and wrapped her legs round his head as she grabbed the blankets.

"Beautiful!" Cassie exclaimed and took more shots.

I was turned on. This was far different from the videos I had watched on my phone. It was real and I could feel everything! I had the urge to touch myself but resisted, not in front of Cassie I thought.

The guy stood up and plunged into the girl and moved, quickly at first but slowed down when he heard Cassie sigh.

"Good," Cassie drawled and took another couple of shots.

I turned to her. How could she not be turned on by this?! She was focused with her camera and seemed unaffected by the act.

"Perfect!" She said again and I turned to look at the couple.

There was no way a warm blooded human wouldn't be turned on by this. It was pure torment for me and though I wanted to run out of the room and straight to my house, I couldn't move. It was as if I was glued to where I stood.

"Okay! That's enough! Cassie said to the couple and dropped the camera on the table.

The couple broke apart and got dressed. She gave them a brown envelope each and they left. I still couldn't move.

"Today went really well." She said and poured herself a drink. "You want some?"

My throat felt patched so I nodded.

She poured another and gave me the glass. "You okay? You look pale."

I made to drink but choked when I breathed in fumes from the drink in the glass. Whatever that was in the glass was strong. I held the glass down and smiled weakly. "Yeah, I am fine."

"You sure? Cause you look like someone that has just seen a ghost."

I nodded and kept the glass on the table. "I am fine."

She shrugged and drank from her glass.

I tried to look everywhere else but the bed. "How-how do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Take these pictures and not get aroused."

"Oh!" She laughed. "That is why you are like this?! Aww you little kitty! You can't control yourself, can you?"

I laughed nervously. "Not really."

"In time hon. In time." She said and gulped down her drink. "You know what? Let's go out, let's go have some fun."

"Out? Where?"

"Don't worry, not to far from here," she replied. "Let me introduce you to some people."

I wasn't sure I wanted to go out in that hörny state I was in. All I wanted to do was to run to my house, into my room and fück myself sore with the dïldo, but then...

"Come on! Don't think about it! Let me change into something nice, okay?"

I sighed. "Okay. Can I wait for you downstairs?"

"Sure."

What have I gotten myself into this time? I asked myself as I went down to wait for the crazy lady.

25 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2016
I watched in silence as she drove into the highway. It was the first time I had ventured far from my home and I wondered if I would regret it. Cassie seemed to be in high spirits as she sang along with a song that played on the radio, I wondered if it was the drink she had taken back home that made her giddy.

"We are almost there." She turned and said to me as she drove into an estate.

I looked out the window and wondered if Esther would find out that I had gone out with Cassie and if she did, would she tell my husband? My stomach felt uneasy so I crossed my arms around it and sighed.

She drove for a while then stopped in front of a gate and honked.

"Are we there?" I asked.

"Isn't it obvious?"

I looked out the window again. I really didn't want any trouble with my husband.

A man came out, saw us and went back inside to open the gates. Cassie drove in and parked in the garage. She unbuckled her seatbelt and opened the door then noticed that I had not moved at all. "Hon, are you going to come out?"

"How long are we going to stay here?" I asked.

"Stop worrying! Relax your mind, we will be home soon. Just get out of the car so that we can do what we came here for and go, okay?"

I unbuckled my seatbelt reluctantly and came down from the car. I followed her to the door and she knocked. After a while, a guy opened the door and smiled when he saw her. "Cassie! Hello!"

"Hello Jackie!" She replied with a smile. "How are you?"

"I am fine." He replied and looked at me. "Hello."

I smiled at him. "Hello."

The guy looked quite handsome, a bit rugged with the dreads he had on but he was well built and looked quite sexy in the red tshirt he wore. He smiled back at me.

"Stop ogling at her Jack and let us in! Where are your manners?!" Cassie snapped jokingly.

He laughed. "I am sorry Cass, she is really beautiful, couldn't help it."

He let us into the house and I nodded in approval. Though it was quite smaller than my husband's house, it looked quite good and perfectly decorated. I noted and loved the colour contrast on the wall that perfectly suited the furnishings in the sitting room. I also noticed one of Cassie's painting that hung beside the television. In the painting, a faceless female rode her equally faceless lover in an illusion of red mist that casted a passionate background, I liked it.

"Where is your twin?" Cassie asked as we sat down.

"Dee is in the kitchen," Jack replied. "Should I tell him you are here?"

"Nah, I will talk to him later. But as for now, I want you to do something for me."

He came close with a frown. "Is there a problem?"

She looked at me and I gulped. What?

"The little angel is -um- turned up and I need you to work your magic on her."

I felt my face redden in embarrassment. "Cassie!"

She turned to look at me but spoke to Jack. "She is a little shy too. Do help her out."

I wished the ground could open up and swallow me and looked away as he turned to look at me. The way they both looked at me made me very uncomfortable, I felt like a little child.

"I will Cass. Anything for the boss lady." He said and walked over to me. "And she's quite beautiful too, so it's actually a pleasure."

He held my hands and pulled me up. I looked at him speechlessly as he drew me close to him and gently held me. I looked at Cassie to see that she smiled at me and turned back to the guy that held me. I really didn't know what was up and was frightened of what it would lead to but I noticed that my body had responded quite nicely to him and that was enough for me. He bent his head to plant a soft kiss on my lips and then my cheek and slowly went to my ear and whispered. "You smell nice."

I closed my eyes as his breath on my ear made me shiver. I made to answer but was quite weak with desire as all the emotions I had suppressed over the days boiled up to the brim and made me flushed in want. I pressed my body into his and sighed when his sexy body fitted nicely with mine. It was crazy but I wanted it, I wanted him.

"Let's go upstairs," he whispered again and led me out of the sitting room.

I wanted to look at Cassie for approval but decided against it. I was done being naive.

Jack led me to a room and when we went inside, he locked it and drew my close again to kiss me roughly. Yes, it was rough but I liked it and wanted more. I tore at his shirt and he fumbled with my jeans and next we knew, we were on the bed groping and clawing at each other. I was thrown into a frenzy and really had no thoughts for pre-intimacy as the scene of Cassie's photo shoot popped up in my head and stuck.

He reached for a condöm in the drawer beside the bed and wore it. I made to pull him on me but he dragged me up instead and placed me on him. "Take control." He said.

Take control? I knew what it meant, from those videos I had watched of course, but I really didn't know how to do it. "I-I-"

"I will guide you." He said calmly as he looked into my eyes.

He lifted me, gently, and slowly brought me down on his shaft. I gasped as I felt him go deep and deep till I felt him in my stomach. It was strange, it was frightening but I made me so heady and my legs, shaky.

"Move." He said and held my waist.

"Move? How?"

"Just move, anyway you can." He said with a smile, his hands still on my waist.

Ok, I thought, here we go. I arched towards him and moved slowly. Oh! That feeling! I closed my eyes as I felt the movement in me, his hardness in my moist core. I wanted more, I needed to have more. I tried to increase my tempo and loved the response he gave. He liked it. Just then my legs failed me and I almost stopped but with his hands on my waist, he helped me continue and increased the tempo even more.

I cried in pleasure as he moved even quicker. "Jack! Oh Jack!"

I felt it. The explosion, the madness, the craze, my body vibrated in a violent climax and I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. But he did not stop. He continued till he finally groaned and held me close. I felt him convulse and I knew he had felt the same thing I had felt.

I breathed deeply and laid on his chest.

I smiled to myself as we drove back to our estate. Cassie had been looking at me but had said nothing at all, not when I had come downstairs with Jack with my hair scattered and quite messed up and neither on the journey home.

When we finally drove into her compound, she turned switched off the car and turned to me. "Are you going to talk to me now?"

I laughed. "What do you mean?!"

"Oh! Look at who is all sunny!" She exclaimed. "So I trust Jackie did a great job?"

I nodded shyly. "Yeah. I think I like him."

She laughed. "Awww you poor little girl, you really shouldn't."

"Why?" I frowned.

"Well because he is a call boy!" She said and shook her head. "He really did a number on you, didn't he? Poor you. I am very sure that if I drive this car back there right this minute, we will meet him fücking another girl the same way he just fücked you. It's all about the money for him."

My excitement died. "Oh."

She made a sad face. "Naive little girl."

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 8:00am On Oct 13, 2016
Please note that three-in-one posts won't be happening everydaycheesy

Just a treat grin

You guys had me up till 1.03am trying to type these and I don't think I want to go that far again cheesy

Enjoy!

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) / Married And Single (18+) / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.