Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,796 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac (122859 Views)

Davichi: The Journal Of A Lovestruck Individual (A Romance Story) / The Dark Journal Of Katunga (A Short Story) / Episode 2: The Diary Of Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ivory6:
Hi Twaci, I really did love your story, I am not much of a reader, am one of those persons that you would never see reading a book, i wondered how I was able to graduate Trump school undecided, but to my surprise I read a book, you book really, not really a book though, but here, stumbled on it last night and couldn't stop reading even wen my eyes were so heavy with sleep, I guessed you had to stop writing because of that 5tupid 1diot that had to steal your story :Por is it the end? undecided embarassed
Onething I 8t about NL is that you don't have a private chat sector, or do they?
And I wondered why for these years still NL can't upgrade to that, but do love the site though.
Once again I love your story, you can chat me up on FB, Kate Anderson, i look forward to your reply.... smiley

Thank you Kate ❤️

It’s not the end but here’s something, I’ll start the sequel next year. I’ll let you know when it’s up.

I’ll text you soon smiley

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by emonis88: 9:43am On Dec 29, 2021
Laveda:

I need a DIKACHI in my life. cry
Is that y u quote the whole page.
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by XAUBulls: 11:27am On Dec 08, 2023
Laveda:

I need a DIKACHI in my life. cry
Bump.
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by XAUBulls: 11:30am On Dec 08, 2023
Twaci:
Story written By Tracy Kalu

All Rights Reserved
Copyright ©2016

No part of this work may be reproduced without the consent of the writer...

This is merely a fictitious writing and the names, characters, places and incidents are simply imaginations. Any actual resemblance to persons, living or dead, events or place is entirely coincidental.

Please note that yabbing is allowed cheesy
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by XAUBulls: 11:31am On Dec 08, 2023
Twaci:
Chapter one

Knock - knock!

I sighed and waited patiently though my foot tapped in opposite. The sun was hot and it felt as if my brain juice had dried up, all I yearned for was a cold cup of water but that wasn't possible as whoever was inside seemed to take their time in getting the door.

Knock! Knock!! Knock!!! I rapped on the door angrily this time and shifted my heavy selling tray to the other hand, it was quite uncomfortable to hold the wrapper I had used as support for the tray in the same hand. I had complained about the heaviness of the tray to my mum but all fell on deaf ears as she insisted that she had no money. That was all she ever complained about - money. No matter what I did or how much I made from the groundnuts I sold, she was never satisfied. Whatever she used the money for, I had no idea and didn't care. I had promised to take care of her when my dad died...long story.

Knock! Knock!!-

"I dey come!."

I frowned. That wasn't my mum. The voice was quite familiar though, sounded a lot like my mother's younger brother, Obinna. Creepy Obinna was what I called him and never really liked him. He was a tall and lanky 20 years old with a bad breath and pale skin. His eyes always had dark circles under them and the beard he kept was quite dirty and nauseating. He always had this strange smell around him and smiled in a disgusting way whenever he saw me.

What was he doing there?

He opened the door and smiled. Creepy.

"Good afternoon brother," I muttered and pushed past him into the dimly litted one room apartment. Where was mama?

I dropped the tray behind the door, walked over to the water drum and fetched a cup of water.

While I drank, Obinna, who had long observed me from the door, closed it and walked to the bed. "How market?"

"Fine." I replied and wiped my face with the wrapper I still held. I really didn't want to talk. I was tired and needed to bathe.

He picked up his phone and I turned to change. I was quite aware he stared but didn't care. He was always staring and it meant nothing to me. I was 16 years old and purely innocent and really knew nothing of boys or men.

I pulled my top, my back to him and tied the wrapper I had been holding on my chest. Next I pulled my skirt and let it ride down my hips till it hit the floor. When I bent to pick it up, I heard Obinna clear his throat.

"Your nyànsh make sense oh." I heard him mutter and turned with an arched brow.

What was I supposed to say? Thank you?

I nodded with an awkward smile, picked the skirt and walked over to the bathroom. "Where mama go?"

"I no know," he replied, "But she talk say she no go come back on time."

"Where she come waka go?" I wondered aloud and entered the bathroom. I closed the door behind me, untied the wrapper and scooped water from the bucket with my hands and splashed it over my body. It was cool and refreshing and I couldn't resist rubbing my wet skin. There was no soap so I had to wash up like that.

Why was Obinna looking at me like that? I thought as I bent to wash my genitals. And that comment...whatever did it mean?

Your nyànsh make sense oh...I replayed the sentence in my head and as my fingers ran through my vagîna, I felt warm. Now this wasn't a normal feeling of warmth, it burned from within. My heart beat grew faster and I kept rubbing. It was a new sensation, terrifying but pleasurable and I really didn't want to stop. What's going on?

The bathroom door was pushed open and I jumped up. Obinna!

I was thoroughly shocked. He stood in front of me totally naked and didn't seem to care.

"Obinna na wetin?!" I yelled and made to grab my wrapper from the door.

He walked in and closed the door behind him. I moved back in fear. "Obinna wetin you dey find?!"

"Oma calm down," he said softly and moved closer still.

I was backed up against the wall and all I could see was the erection that looked right at me. Oh God! What was he up to? Why was he naked? And what was that-

He stood close now. I tried to run from the side but he pushed me back to the wall and pressed his body on me. I felt his hardon poke my stomach and felt weird. I was scared but weak and could do nothing as he plastered his lips on mine. I shivered in disgust and tried to fight but it was hopeless.

Suddenly violent, he squeezed my small breasts, ran his hands down my stomach to my vagîna and tried to push his fingers in. I cried in pain as he forced his long fingers in and his nails dug into my flesh.

"Please no! Bikonu!" I didn't know what he was up to but it didn't feel right. At least his fingers didn't.

He covered my mouth with his and removed his hand, only to replace it with his dîck. He moved his leg between my laps and propped them open. When he tried to push into me, I bit down on his lips and tried to push him away.

The slap I received dulled my senses for a full minute. I couldn't do anything as he opened my legs, rougher this time and drove in with full force.

I screamed.
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by XAUBulls: 11:37am On Dec 08, 2023
Twaci:
I sat at the corridor in tears. The monster had gone after he had had his way. The evening was cold and mosquitos bit me but I didn't care. I wanted my mother.

I didn't understand what had happened that afternoon but I knew it was bad and I felt assaulted. I hugged my bosoms, ignored the pain and cried much more. Where was my mother?

"Omalicha?"

I jumped up. "Mama! Mama!" I ran into her with full force but was completely thrown off balance when she pushed me back.

"What is it?! You wan fall me?!"

I bit my lower lip and more tears rolled down my eyes as I shook my head. "Sorry ma."

"Ha! Na wa oh!" She walked past me and entered the house.

I could feel my chest expand and burst open in a million tears. I was distraught. I wanted my mom and here she was but there was no comfort. She didn't care. Didn't even notice.

Funny enough, my tears dried up. I had pushed the pains so deep that it no longer affected me. The hurt was gone to be replaced with a weird calmness and sudden emptiness. I sniffed, wiped my face with my palms and went inside to meet my mother.

She was on the bed and was engrossed in the money she was counting. She didn't look up when I entered. I crossed over to the bed and climbed on it gently as my vagina still hurt. As I made to cover myself, she looked up. "Na sleep be that? You no go give me food?"

I didn't even look at her. "I no cook."

"Why na? You no sell?"

"I carry the money pay Iya Biodun. She been dey complain say-"

"But why na? I send you? You for carry that money cook food you come dey do oversabi! I send you?"

I ignored her totally.

She sighed. "No wahala. Dey do your own. I wan talk to you sha."

I stayed mute.

"You dey hear me so?!" She yelled and I stood up grudgingly.

"Yes ma."

She sighed again and pushed the money she held in her bag, then turned to face me. "You get boyfriend?"

I was shocked by her question but then was too tired to express it. I didn't move at all. "No."

"Good." She said with a smile and dusted something off her lap, something she always did whenever she wanted to talk. "Because e get something wey I want make you do for me. I just go see Oga David, you remember that my friend abi?"

I nodded. David was one of her numerous friends that gave us money to feed sometimes. I didn't really know their level of friendship...but he was her friend and that's all I wanted to know.

"Well," she continued, "He tell me say e get one man wey wan marry. And the man talk say na small fine girl like you e dey find."

My mom wanted to marry me off. I stared. That was all I could do. I had no strength to display any form of emotion be it shock or anger. I badly wanted to cry but couldn't, the tears were all gone.

My silence didn't deter her.

"See ehen, the man get plenty money and he go take good care of you and me. He go fit send u to school and open shop for me-"

"I am not interested. I won't marry him."

I didn't know if it was my English or my answer that shocked her but it was clearly written on her face. She quickly caught herself and stared at me in what looked like disgust. "Wetin be all these shakara?! Wetin dey do you?! Ehen?!"

No reply.

"Heh! This girl wan kill me oh!" She burst into tears in her usual dramatic fashion. "So you like as we dey suffer abi?! Ehen Oma! Answer me!"

I looked at her squarely but said nothing.

"You no go talk now?! This useless girl you no go open your stupid mouth answer me abi?! Ha! If only your father was alive!-"

I stood up. That was all I could take. My father was a very sore subject for me, especially when it came to my mum. I got back on the bed, ignored the pains in my vagîna and faced the wall.

My mother still ranted. "...you don get liver abi?! I dey talk you dey waka comot! You don dey craze for head abi! See ehn, whether you like am or not, you must marry that man! You no go kill me! Na me born you! You no get strong head pass me! You must marry that man-"

I closed my eyes and wished for death.

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by XAUBulls: 11:55am On Dec 08, 2023
Twaci:
Chapter Two

What followed after the visit was like a movie. The engagement, introduction, wedding, all these happened so fast and it felt like it was someone else's life while I was just a spectator.

The wedding was quite a big one, those one-in-town weddings you would see only on TV. There were food in abundance, gifts, music, I was the envy of every girl - my friends inclusive.

Everyone was happy for me, neighbors, family members, people I never even knew they existed showed up for the wedding. Obinna came too but he avoided me all through and rarely spoke to my mum. The idïot.

The wedding ended all too soon and next thing I knew, I was at the back seat of this very big and beautiful car with my husband, waving goodbyes to everyone.

As the car sped off and left my village, I sat back and turned to my husband. He was on the phone.

He had been a complete gentleman since the day we met and had done nothing but pamper and treat me like a princess. He had never brought up the issue of sex as it seemed he wanted to wait till after the wedding.

He looked up and caught me staring and I looked away quickly to face the window. I was sure he smiled.

The wedding was done.

What next?

I was awoken by a gentle tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see an elderly woman bending above me with a smile. I sat up with a frown and looked around. Where were we? I turned to look at my husband only to realize he was gone. I panicked.

"Ma, Oga is inside already." The woman explained as if she'd read my mind. "He said I should come take you inside."

I sighed. We were home.

I nodded and followed her out of the car to meet two younger girls that smiled at me. "Good evening." I said to them.

"Good evening ma," they chorused.

Though I was too tired to note the beauty of the house I stood before, the brightness of the compound awed me. It looked like a palace.

The older woman led the way in the house, up a stairway and then a corridor. Then I was fully awake and took in the mastery of which the house was constructed and furnished. It was a masterpiece, nothing I had ever seen before, even the king's palace back at the village could not compare to it. There were beautiful paintings on the walls, beautiful matching curtains at each window, the tiled floor gleamed like jewels....It was like heaven.

The woman led me to a door and opened it. "Your room ma."

Completely dazed, I looked into the room. It was far bigger than the house back at the village and far too divine. I walked slowly into the room and looked around. I was speechless.

"The toilet is over there," the woman continued, "And that's the closet should you want to change after freshening up-"

"Where is my husband?" I asked.

"He said that he would meet you later on." She replied simply.

"Is he downstairs?"

"Yes ma."

I nodded. "Thank you."

"Bisi will bring you dinner in 30 minutes," the woman said and turned to point at one of the girls I had met downstairs. I didn't know they had followed us. "And Damilola will clean up when you are done. Would there be anything else you would be needing?"

Would there? I shook my head and the woman smiled.

"You are welcome once again."

"Thank you."

She turned and walked away with the girls behind her and I was left alone.

It didn't take me up to twenty minutes to ruin the bathroom. The bathtub had been quite slippery, had burnt myself when I switched on the wrong tap, the bathroom floor was wet, the shower head was ruined....everything was messed up. Couldn't even find a rag to clean up!

After the funny bath, I went back to the room and to the closet to find what to wear. After much digging around, I found a short and a big shirt. It was something. I wore them quickly and pushed the clothes back in the closet. I wasn't really the orderly type of girl.

True to the woman's words, one of the girls, Bisi, I think, knocked and entered to place a tray of covered plates on the table close to the bed. I could see she had noticed the mess I made in the bathroom which I had left open and tried not to look embarrassed. I went over to the table and sat on the bed.

She stared at me with a ridiculous expression.

"What?" I asked softly and looked at myself

"Those are oga's underwears." She said with a smile.

I could tell she wanted to laugh.

"Oh." No wonder they were quite big. "I didn't know."

She nodded and opened the covered plates to reveal boiled yam and egg sauce. "Eat, let me find something for you to wear."

"Okay." I couldn't have agreed more.

She dished the food out in a smaller plate and handed it to me. While I ate, she walked over to the closet and opened it...I looked away.

She ignored the mess I had made and sorted the clothes out and came back with a short red gown. It was silky and beautiful. I liked it.

"Thank you." I said as she placed the gown beside me.

She nodded with a smile.

She waited till I finished and packed the plates back on the tray. As she made to go out, I thought of something.

"Sorry, aunty Bisi," she turned with arched brows. "My husband, how long have you worked for him?"

She seemed shocked by my question. "Um-two, two years."

" D-do you know why my husband is remarrying?"

She looked at me for a while with a confused expression. "No, he's never been married."

Now I was shocked. "No first wife?"

"No. You are his first wife."

I guess I must have stayed silent for long because next she said was, "If that's all ma, I would like to go back to work."

I nodded. "Thank you very much. I am grateful."

"It's nothing." She said and walked out of the room.

I was confused. My husband seemed like one of those men that got whatever they wanted, be it money or any kind of house, car, food and even women. What he wanted from a young girl like me, I did not know.

I lay back on the bed and looked up to see that the ceiling was made of mirror. It seemed odd and fascinating at the same time but I was more drawn to the girl reflected in the mirror.

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by XAUBulls: 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2023
Twaci:

I woke up to realize that I was still alone. The room had brightened up better since it was morning and I noticed things that I had not seen the night before, like the glass doors that led out to the balcony hidden behind the curtains, the beautiful flower vase that stood beside the bed, the very big television that hung on the wall, a framed picture of my husband...he looked quite formidable in that suit, I thought.

I also noticed that someone had changed my clothing, from the shorts to the gown and the bathroom had been tidied up. Someone must have really worked hard while I slept. Where was my husband? And why didn't he wake me when he came in?

Just then the elderly woman I had met yesterday came in, she carried a tray and smiled when she saw me.

"Good morning ma." I greeted as I sat up fully.

Her smile widened. She placed the tray on the table close to the bed, "Please, don't call me 'ma'. I am Esther. How was your night?"

"Fine." I actually didn't remember and felt 'fine' covered it.

"That's good. I brought you something to start the day with, a very light breakfast. The main course will be up by ten, is that okay by you?"

I liked the sound of her voice and her smile was truly beautiful. "Thank you ma-"

"Esther, call me Esther."

"Aunty Esther-"

"No, just Esther. Oga wouldn't be pleased if you add these titles to my name. Just call me Esther."

I nodded. I wasn't just used to that.

"My husband, where is he?"

She poured out a cup of tea and handed it to me. "He has gone to work."

The tea was hot so I rested it on the cup saucer. "When will he come back?"

"By five in the evening, six at most. Do you want jam on your bread?"

I shook my head. I really didn't feel like eating anything that early, I was used to eating brunch back at home and anything other than that was strange to my system.

My husband had gone to work without goodbyes, I thought, and with a shrug dismissed the thought, it could be that he had to leave very early. I tried the tea again and looked up at Esther, and noticed she studied me. She had probably wondered why I had rushed into the marriage at that age.

After that breakfast, Esther sent in Bisi, the girl from yesterday, to help me bathe and dress up. Bisi was quite patient, led me through the use of the strange devices, introduced me to my cosmetics and showed me my closet - yes, I had mine.

The rest of the morning was uneventful, never went down for anything - they were all served to me. Later on in the day, a beautician came and changed my hairdo from the braids I had used for the wedding to a much prettier hair that looked like a natural - Peruvian hair- that was what the beautician called it. Then she made my nails and eyebrows too. The end picture was amazing, I looked different.

In no time it was five and I awaited the return of my husband. It was funny but I missed him and really wanted to show off my new hair. I wanted to see him smile.

He came in by seven, while I watched the television. Didn't knock, just opened and walked right in. He smiled when he saw me.

"G-good evening sir." His smile made me uneasy.

He didn't reply, just closed the door behind him, dropped his suitcase on the floor and climbed the bed. Before I could say or do anything, he pulled me close and kissed me.

The kiss threw me off balance. It was hard and passionate and spelt nothing but hard driven desire. He pushed me to the bed and took the kiss deeper as his hands drove into my hair to push my head closer. God! I loved the way he bit down on my lower lip, and with his tongue, tasted and teased me to madness. Everything happened so fast and I couldn't help but moan as his hand left my hair to trace a path down my chest and cupped my breast.

I burned up as the fire of desire seared me from the inside and formed a warm wetness between my legs. Everything was gone, the fear, the conservativeness, the uncertainty...all I wanted was this man and I didn't care how shameless it made me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck in pure instinct and nudged him closer. I wanted more.

Just then he stopped and pulled away slowly, his eyes glued to mine. I frowned, what happened? What did I do?

"Have you had dinner?"

I was disoriented by his question. "W-what?"

"Have you had dinner?" He repeated slowly.

Have I? I thought. Rice and plantain came to mind. "Yes, yes I have."

He nodded. "Good. Change into something nice. I will be with you S oon."

Wait, where was he going? I thought in despair as he left the bed. "But-"

"I will be right back." He assured with a smile and left the room.

What-? Why-? Where-?

I sat back into the bed totally lost in thoughts.

When he came back, I did not know because I was fast asleep. His gentle touch on my face literally brought me back to life and I smiled when I saw him. He was really a pleasant sight to my eyes.

"Where did you go?" I said softly and sat up. I noticed he had changed into his shorts and looked quite fresh.

"I went to eat." He replied as he ran his fingers down my cheek. "You were fast asleep when I came in and I went ahead to freshen up. You missed me."

It wasn't a question but I nodded anyway.

His eyes bored into my soul. "Are you ready for this?"

Was I?

I realized that too wasn't a question when he came closer without waiting for a reply and kissed me. This one was different from the first, it was far gentle and more passionate and told a story of bliss.

I was turned on. The slowness of this kiss burned faster and hotter and had me begging for more. I was weakened by this man, by his lips and the way his skilled hands touched every part of me. He had my heart. Without breaking the kiss, he knelt before me, raised me up in the same stance and pulled me closer to him. I felt his erectïon on my stomach and my mind flashed back to Obinna. I tried to move back but his oh-so-wonderful hands held me to his body and caressed my back. The feel of the silk gown rubbing between his hands and my skin ignited more fires but I wanted more. I was Oliver Twist.

I tried to pull the straps of the gown down my shoulder but he stopped me. "I will do it myself."

And he did, but with his teeth. He pushed me back gently on the bed and slowly teased the gown down my chest, my stomach, I grasped in bewildered pleasure when his teeth scraped my navel. He smiled and looked at me. "Do you like that?"

I couldn't say anything, I was out of breath.

He chuckled and continued. With his teeth, he dragged the gown down, past my waist, hips and off my body. Then he kissed his way back up again. Up my feet, calf, knees, till he got to my thighs. I shivered when I felt him go inside my thighs...what was he doing?!

I tried to sit up but he pushed me back down, "Stay," he said.

Stay?! How would he ask me to stay?! What was he up to? Did he realize that he was going down to my-

"Stop wiggling like a worm and enjoy this. You will love it."

I wasn't so sure of that but I obeyed anyway - he was my husband and that was all that mattered. I laid back and closed my eyes as he went back to my thighs and started kissing again, this time, he made it wet. I felt my thighs tremble as he went deeper and as he kissed my femalecore, I froze.

The feeling, it was divine, unexplainable. His breath on my wet core sent shivers down my spine and made me gasp, not just in shock, but in pleasure. Then I felt his tongue dive into me and couldn't help it, couldn't control the loud moan that escaped my lips. The way his tongue tasted and teased, I was sure I was going to burst but I didn't want him to stop. He was right, I liked it. My body trembled and was out of my control as he buried his head deeper and sucked harder. I pushed closer, I wanted him deeper, the way his tongue made circles in me made me wilder and bolder. I wrapped my laps round his neck and pulled him closer as I felt my body spasm lightly. I felt something like an earthquake build up right from my stomach, it's tremors frightened me but I didn't want it to stop, I wanted whatever it was. All of it.

When my husband stopped and sat up I almost cried out. What now?!

He replaced his tongue with his fingers and probed me gently. "You are ready."

"Yes!" I cried out frantically. "Yes please!"

He laughed. It was cocky but seductive and it made me crazy. Next he went down from the bed, to the closet and brought out something that looked like a belt. "Turn over."

I felt my stomach contract. What was he up to?

"You will like it. Come on, turn over."

Slowly I turned, my heart faster than a piston.

"Good girl."

Before I could smile in acknowledgement of the praise, I heard the belt fly and hit my buttocks with full force. I screamed in fear and shock and turned over to look at my husband. What did I do?!

"Turn over before I hit your face!"

He didn't stop. He flogged harder as I tried to run, didn't stop at any point.

I cried, no longer in pain but in fear. The man before me was not my once gentle husband, in just few minutes he had transformed to a beast and didn't care that I was hurt. The lashes had left cuts on my skin and I bled all over. He still didn't stop. I jumped out of the bed, to the floor and made to run but he grabbed me and pushed me back on the bed, face down. "Stay put goddamnit!"

"Please stop! Please!" I cried and tried to wiggle away from his hold. I wanted to look at his face, to ask what I had done wrong.

"Stop moving!" He yelled and slapped my already reddened buttocks. "Are you deaf?!"

"Nooooo! Please no!"

"You defiant bitch!" He held my neck from the back and tried to choke me. "Listen to me when I tell you to do something!"

I was weak and out of breath, could do nothing but choke on my own tears. I cried harder as I felt his knees nudge my legs open, It was as if I was with Obinna all over again in that bathroom. But this was supposed to be different, this was my husband!

He held my hands above my head and propped my waist up. I felt his fingers go back roughly into my vagïna, it felt painful this time.

"You are ready." He muttered and pushed his engorged penïs between my thighs.

I didn't scream this time, I cried into the bed as he fvcked me.
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by XAUBulls: 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
Twaci:
Chapter Six

I couldn't tell Cassie what happened, how was I supposed to explain to her that Dikachi had turned me down? It didn't sound good at all, not something one would share.

He had called me the day after the embarrassing incident and still apologized but I had maintained that I was not angry and understood his reasons. To be honest, beneath the shame, I actually did understand him. He wanted to take it easy with me, he wanted a relationship....

I looked at myself in the mirror in nothing but my red lacy underwear and ran my hands from my stomach, down my hips to my ass, how could anyone turn this down? I still couldn't get that part. I raked my hair back and studied my face. I was beautiful, I had the right curves, I was sexy and funny even, what was wrong?

I hugged myself. What made me mad was that no matter how hard I wanted to stop thinking of him, I couldn't. I felt like a starved puppy, one that wants nothing from another but her master. His refusal intrigued me and made me yearn for him, I wanted no one else but him.

"...you make me crazy Oma and all I want to do is take you to my bed and make wild love to you till you are senseless with desire..."

I felt my body warm up as I remembered those words and smiled. Those words had kept me up at night as I had imagined lots of ways he could do it, how he would make me cry out in pleasure. I touched my lips and recalled how his felt, cold, soft....

"Argh!" I groaned in anger coupled with frustration and desperation, and stomped away from the mirror to fall into bed. What was wrong with me?!

I needed to a way let out the tension that had built up in me, I couldn't take the thoughts anymore. I reached for the dïldo under my bed and looked at it with disgust, no it wouldn't do. I wanted something warm and very much like Dikachi.

I reached for my phone and scrolled to his number. Should I call him or not? I thought. Should I call him and tell him how much I wanted him and ask him to come, probably text him a picture to let him know I was dead serious. I shook my head, no way. That would seem slütty and stupid. I sighed and scrolled down to see Jack's number. My finger hovered over the 'call icon' as I wondered if I should go back to the call boy. Would he take my mind off Dikachi?

I tapped on the icon and waited till he came online. "Hey missy!"

"Hey Jack. Are you home?"

I heard the television roar in the background. "Yeah, yeah I am. Wanna come over?"

"Yeah. See you soon."

"Aight mami!" He said with a chuckle and I hung up.

With a sigh I came down from the bed to get ready.

My fingers dug into his shoulder as he fücked me against the wall, my back to him. He held my hands above my head with one hand and grabbed my waist with the other while his pushed into me roughly. I had always liked it rough with Jack, no foreplays, no emotions, just wild meaningless sex and he never disappointed. I cried as I felt him all the way to my stomach and arched towards the wall to hold myself.

"....make wild love to you till you are senseless with desire...."

And just like that, I lost my passion. The desire, the warmth, the arousal, everything! They all died in a swift, cold and sudden way that made me gasp in pain. I tried to press closer to Jack, to forget the voice in my head, to destroy the image in my head but it was useless.

Pictures of Dikachi filled my mind, the way he laughed, the way he adjusted his glasses, the way he played with his godson, the chocolate smear on his face, the way he held me when I said I was cold, the way his lips had felt on mine, the way he had held me close, his eyes....

"Stop." I said softly.

"Say it louder mami." Jack said in my hair as he pushed harder still.

"No! Stop!"

I tried to push him off me but his sickened mind thought it was all part of the sex play and pushed me back to the wall. "Easy there tigress," he said with a chuckle and smacked my ass.

I felt dirty, like a slüt. Tears rushed to my eyes as I roughly pushed away from him and watched as he fell.

"What the fück?!" He exclaimed in sudden shock and anger.

I eyed him, I hated him. I didn't know why but I hated him that instant and wished I could slap him. I quickly rushed to my clothes and purse, brought out money and threw it on him.

"What is this?!" He yelled. "What is wrong with you."

I didn't say anything, just wore my clothes and walked out of the room.

I sat, feet buried in the sand, and watched the ocean fight with the wind. After I had left Jack's place, I knew I couldn't go home nor wanted to go to the supermarket, so I went to the beach. I knew I could think there and focus my mind on things that had nothing to do with sex. I turned to look at the kids that played football beside me, they looked really happy and contented. I wished I was like them, without worries.

I laid back on my elbow and closed my eyes. I didn't care that the hot sand had bruised me nor that the sun burned me. I just wanted to clear my head and relax.

I couldn't explain what had happened in Jack's room but I made up my mind never to go there anymore. Not that I hated him, it just didn't feel right anymore. Not with the thoughts of Dikachi in my head, tormenting and breaking every part of me.

My phone rang and I opened my eyes to reach for it. It was Cassie.

"Hello?"

"Oma! Are you okay?" She sounded worried.

I sat up. "Yes, yeah I am fine. Why?"

I heard her sigh. "I don't know. Jack just called me and said you stormed out of his house in tears. What happened?"

I closed my eyes. "Nothing Cassie."

"Did he hurt you?"

"No, no he didn't."

"So what is it?" She asked quite concerned. "What is your problem?"

"I don't know," I said weakly. "Really, I don't know."

She kept quiet for a while. "Does it have to do with Dikachi?"

I raked my hair backward with a sigh. "I don't know! Yes! Maybe. I - I am just confused!"

"How can a guy turn you up like this?! Can't you control yourself?"

"I can't!" I yelled. "I can't! I have tried but I can't. He - I don't know what he has done to me. I just can't help it anymore!"

"Have you slept with him?"

I rolled my eyes. "No."

"Why? I thought I told you to-"

"He doesn't want to!"

I guessed Cassie was shocked as I had been. "What do you mean he doesn't want to? Have you tried?"

"Yes. I tried and he said no. He said he wanted to take things slow and that he didn't want to push me - I mean, what does that even mean?!"

She kept quiet for a while. "Does he know that you are married?"

"I don't think so."

"You should tell him."

"I know, I know I should but that won't help matters for me. What if he goes away? What if he stops talking to me?"

"You are just sex starved Oma." She said matter of factly. "He is going to leave you either way because whether you like it or not, you are married. You can't do anything about it."

"But I want him." I whined.

"Then you fück him and stop acting like a lovestrucked bird. Send him a text and tell him you want him so bad you could die, and see if he would not respond."

I laughed. "That's extreme na."

"Extreme works sometimes." She said.

When she hung up, I thought about what she had said and decided that it was not a bad idea. I strolled over to him number and typed in a message that read, "I want you so badly..."

I thought of something else to add to it that didn't seem extreme like death. Yes I wanted to die but I wasn't that desperate. I stared at the message for a while and concluded that it was a bad idea, I didn't want to come off as a sex starved girl. So I decided to let the sëx part come at his own pace and made to delete the message when I mistakenly clicked on send.

"Oh shît!" I cursed and tried to stop it.

I looked for the cancel button but when I found none, I switched off my phone and prayed that it didn't deliver. After a while, I switched it back on and checked, it had delivered.

"Agh!" I angrily smacked my head with my palm. What have I done?! Now he would see me as a cheap girl! I thought.

I hissed and threw my phone in my purse only for me to hear a beep. I quickly brought the phone out to see that Dikachi had replied. I gasped and held my mouth.

"I want you too, can't stop thinking about you. I will pick you up this evening by 6. Be ready."

"Yesssss!" I exclaimed and rushed up. I had to go prepare!

The evening was perfect this time, no rain, not even a dark cloud in sight. I smiled as he walked up to me with a smile and appraised my outfit, I had decided to go for an off-shouldered blue and white short ankara shirtdress and black pumps. "Looking beautiful as always."

"Thank you." I blushed and shivered up inside as he held my hand and led me to his car.

"So how was work?" I asked when he entered and started the car.

"Fine, operated on a girl today."

"Oh." I wasn't sure I wanted to hear the details, I didn't want anything to ruin my mood. "That's sad. But is she okay now?"

"Yeah, she was when I left her."

I nodded and toyed with my purse latch, I was restless. "That's good. A good job Doctor."

He laughed. "Na God."

He drove on till we got to his house and he parked in his compound. I waited for him to open the car door, which he did, and allowed him to take me in by hand into the house.

I noticed the lights in the house were dim and a slow song played from an unseen speaker. He did all these for me, I thought with increased heartbeats, he really wanted it to be special.

I watched him as he locked the door and took off his glasses, and before I could compliment on how lovely the house looked, he pulled me into his arms and kissed me. It was different from all the rest. His lips were no longer cold but they were still soft and quite intoxicatingly sensual, I felt heady with want.

He pushed me on the door gently and buried his fingers in my hair as he took the kiss deeper and rendered me breathless. I wanted him, I didn't want any pre-intimacy, I had been wet for him even before he had come to my house. I just wanted to feel him in me, to feel his pulse within me. I pulled out his tucked in shirt and went under it to feel his skin, his back felt like silk. Then my hands moved to his belt and tried to unbuckle it but he stopped me and broke the kiss.

"Not yet." He whispered on my face. "Not now."

He kissed my face, my forehead, my eyelids and said, "I want to take time with you baby, okay?"

I nodded speechlessly.

He took my lips back into his mouth and continued the kiss which much more passion and unbridled desires. I couldn't get enough of the way he teased me with his tongue, the gentle way he bit my lips and when he whispered my name into my mouth, I felt the hairs on my skin rise.

His hands went to my dress buttons and opened them slowly to reveal what I had worn under. He smiled when he saw the black lacy undies. "You really came prepared. You look breathtaking."

I smiled and made to reply but gasped when his hand touched my stomach. He unbuckled my bra and cupped my breasts.

"Fits perfectly." He said as he ran his thumbs over my nïpples, his eyes intent on mine. I bit my lip to control the emotions that had built up in me and closed my eyes as he bent down to take a nïpple into his mouth. He was more of a biter, I noticed as his teeth gently teased the hardened tip and sent shivers down my spine. I threw my head back as he did same to the other breast and held his head close, I didn't want him to stop.

He laughed softly at my reaction and knelt before me to kiss my stomach, my navel and then placed a soft kiss on my core. I felt like a divine goddess adored by a loyal worshipper, he made me feel special. He stood back up, kissed me again and pushed his hands inside my panties. I held his arms for support as his fingers drove into me and stroked me gently. I cried into his mouth as he increased the pace and took them deeper. I couldn't take it anymore, I could kill at that moment to have him inside of me and didn't care about how special he wanted it to be for me. I tried to open his belt again but he held my hands and carried me off my feet, into his arms. He took me to the settee in the sitting room and laid me on it. I tired to sit up but he stopped me. "Lie down," he said. "Relax, we will get there soon."

Reluctantly, I laid back and closed my eyes as he slowly removed my panties and opened my legs. I shivered as his tongue teased my clït, slowly, wickedly and I tried to hold his head but he held my hands to my side and continued. He tormented me till I was restless and then he dived his tongue into me. I convulsed helplessly as his mouth sent me over the cliff and begged him to stop but he didn't, he stroked till I had another orgasm, stronger than the first.

"Dikachi please!" I cried and pulled him on me. "Please I want you right now."

He laughed and kissed me, his mouth tasted salty. He unbuttoned his shirt while I unbuckled his belt and finally his clothes came off. I sighed as he stretched on me, his lips on my neck, his warm skin on mine and his hardon between my thighs. The way he had touched and kissed me had made me wild and ecstatic, and I wanted him to feel the same, so I pushed him down and climbed on him instead.

He laughed. "You want to take over now?"

I hushed him, a finger to his lips and smiled. "It's your time."

I bent to kiss his face the same way he had kissed mine and bit his neck. I went down, slowly to his chest and teased his nïpples.

"Oma-" he groaned as I bit them softly.

I realized it had the same effect on him as mine did so bit them again and ran my tongue over them. He grabbed my thighs and growled excitedly, but then I was not done. I moved further down to his stomach, his navel, till I got to his shaft and felt him tense up.

That was the first time I had attempted to go down on a guy and I wanted it to be good for him as mine had been. He felt very hard in my hand and was big, not in a threatening way though. He was just perfect.

I licked the cap slowly and let my tongue play around it till I had him restless and uneasy. Then I took him in my mouth and gently pushed him deeper till I felt him in my throat.

"Oh God! Oma!" He groaned.

I moved slowly, like I had seen in the videos I had watched and sucked him passionately, my hand on his balls. He held my hair and pushed further into my mouth but I didn't stop, I wanted him to get to where I had gotten, to feel what I had felt. I increased my pace and tightened my mouth till I felt something liquid and warm push into my mouth sand almost choked. It was my first time and I felt queasy but the way he shook, the way he called out my name, I wanted him to have it all. I swallowed the salty liquid and tried to lick it off him but he sat up and drew me back to his body. "Don't please, it's enough."

I smiled and he kissed me again. He went back on top of me and pushed his fingers into me.

"I think we are there now." I said.

He chuckled. "You are naughty, you know that?"

As I made to reply, he pushed hard into me and I gasped. At long last! I thought as he moved in me. He started off gently but when I begged him to go harder, he did and before I knew it, I had another orgasm.

He moved on as I shook and it took my excitement a notch higher. I couldn't stop shaking! I loved the way he moved in me, the way his chest rubbed on mine and his hands - they made me crazy.

My stomach contracted in pleasure and my legs tingled but I didn't want him to stop, not when I felt still another orgasm build up. Few moments later, we climaxed together and laid on the floor, breathless and too weak to move. He drew me into his arms and kissed my forehead, I felt loved.

"That was great." He said as he toyed with my hair.

I chuckled. "It felt more than that."

"Yeah." He raised my face to look at my eyes. "I don't regret meeting you."

"Me neither." I replied and kissed his fingers.

He hugged me close, placed my head on his chest and muttered in my hair. "I am glad you are mine Oma."

I love him, I realized as his heartbeats lulled me to sleep.

I woke up with a start and looked around. I was alone and was no longer on the sitting room floor. I pushed the blanket away from me and noticed that someone had worn me a tshirt and my panties, and my purse and phone had been kept on the table beside the bed. The room was bright, I realized and quickly reached for my phone to check the time.

It was 8am.

I had slept over at his place, I thought in panic and checked for missed calls, there were none. I wondered if the maids had noticed that I had slept out and if they would tell my husband. I knew Dami would. I decided to use the excuse that I had slept over at Cassie's, if the need be. I knew Cassie would stand by me.

That done, I wondered where Dikachi had gone to. I came down from the bed and walked to the door. When I stepped out of the room, I smelled something nice and followed the aroma till I got to the kitchen.

There he was.

He had his back to me and had headphones on. He was oblivious to my presence so I decided to watch him. He danced and sang as he scooped fried eggs in a plate and placed it in a tray, he looked quite funny in his boxers.

"....oya talk to me oh mama!..." He sang as he reached for the fridge and brought out bread which he kept on the tray too. He turned to take the ceramic jug and saw me. He startled and smiled. He had his glasses back on and looked geeky and cute. "Hey baby!"

I walked to him with a smile. "Good morning."

He removed the headphones, drew me close and kissed me. "Good morning darling. Do you know how young and beautiful you look without your makeup on?"

I chuckled, still dazed by the kiss. "Yes I do, thank you. You look busy."

"Yeah." He said but didn't let me go. "Preparing breakfast."

"I noticed." I said and turned my back to him. "I also noticed that you don't know how to prepare anything asides eggs."

He laughed. "Ouch! That was low! I like eggs joor and that is all there is to it."

"Really?" I replied playfully. "Say God!"

"Yeye girl." He said and tickled me.

I ran away from him and stuck out a tongue.

"See you," he said jokingly. "You have strength now. Just last night you were all like - ah! Baby! Yes!-"

I gasped and threw him a spoon but he dodged it and stuck out his tongue. I moved close to hit him but he held my hands and drew me closer for a kiss, deeper than the first. I was turned on immediately and so was he.

"We should go back to the room." I whispered on his lips.

"We should." He agreed and bent to scoop me in his arms.

I giggled. "Hope there is nothing else on fire!"

He smiled. "Asides us, I don't think so."

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) / Married And Single (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 197
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.