Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

A Question On 'java: How To Program' Deitel. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Question On 'java: How To Program' Deitel. (1259 Views)

Solutions To Java How To Program By Deitel, 9th Edition / I Need Help On Java / Learning To Program With Java by the Fulaman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question On 'java: How To Program' Deitel. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
So I set out to buy the hard-copy, I prefer hard-copies. Checked my area, Zaria and Kaduna but couldn't get it.

If you have this book, How much did you buy yours and what is your location.

And again, which edition should I go for 6th,7th,9th, or 10th?

Is there any difference between those editions?

I also learn there is an 'Indian version and an international version. what is the difference, someone said he has the Indian version if I want it.
Re: A Question On 'java: How To Program' Deitel. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
Na wa o, ppl just dey view this thread but no one wants to comment.
Re: A Question On 'java: How To Program' Deitel. by FrankLampard: 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
Na for Lagos you fit get am, if you get friend for Lagos tell am to buy am for you.
Re: A Question On 'java: How To Program' Deitel. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
FrankLampard:
Na for Lagos you fit get am, if you get friend for Lagos tell am to buy am for you.
Thanks, sire! Are you in Lag? If so, can you help me buy it if I send the cash.
Re: A Question On 'java: How To Program' Deitel. by FrankLampard: 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
MULLAH123:

Thanks, sire! Are you in Lag? If so, can you help me buy it if I send the cash.

Anytime I go to CMS I will ask for the price.
Re: A Question On 'java: How To Program' Deitel. by timtoday: 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
FrankLampard:

Or you might help him get that from Ojuelegba. It might be a bit costly at CSM, my opinion though based on my experience the last time I was in Lagos in August.
Re: A Question On 'java: How To Program' Deitel. by FrankLampard: 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
timtoday:

Or you might help him get that from Ojuelegba. It might be a bit costly at CSM, my opinion though based on my experience the last time I was in Lagos in August.

I don't stay close to those area, but I might be going to Ojuelegba on Monday to run some errands, so I will ask.
Re: A Question On 'java: How To Program' Deitel. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
FrankLampard:

Okay, thanks.
Re: A Question On 'java: How To Program' Deitel. by ijeezlux(m): 8:35am On Oct 06, 2016
MULLAH123:
Na wa o, ppl just dey view this thread but no one wants to comment.

there is a big stationary store close to where I stay in delta.. I have bought a lot of c++ text books there. I will help you ask them if they have the book you are looking for..... I strongest believe they will have it.....
Re: A Question On 'java: How To Program' Deitel. by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 06, 2016
ijeezlux:

there is a big stationary store close to where I stay in delta.. I have bought a lot of c++ text books there. I will help you ask them if they have the book you are looking for..... I strongest believe they will have it.....
Thanks. Appreciate.
Re: A Question On 'java: How To Program' Deitel. by ijeezlux(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: A Question On 'java: How To Program' Deitel. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
ijeezlux:

you welcome.... may be you should send me ur number to my email so that I can call you or WhatsApp you when I get it.... ijeezlogo4u2003@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks, would have love to, but already franklampard promise to check whenever he visits CMS, and I subscribe to him. Let me be a man of my words.

(1) (Reply)

Are They Cobol Programmers/jobs In Nigeria? / Earn Extra Cash In Paying Peer2peer Website / Android Ui/ux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.