Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Probe All Ex-first Ladies Or Leave Patience Jonathan Alone, Group Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe All Ex-first Ladies Or Leave Patience Jonathan Alone, Group Tells Buhari (868 Views)

Leave Jonathan Alone Your Govt Losing Direction: Arewa Peace Coalition To Buhari / $22.3m Cash: CCB Gets Fresh Request On Ex-first Lady Patience / Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Probe All Ex-first Ladies Or Leave Patience Jonathan Alone, Group Tells Buhari by ourema(f): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
By Omeiza Ajayi
ABUJA – An Abuja-based anti-corruption movement, The Integrity Group, has urged President Muhammadu Buhari to probe Nigeria’s former first ladies or stop the “seeming witch-hunt” of the country’s immediate-past first lady, Dame Patience Jonathan.
Warning that the continued ‘media trial’ of the ex-president’s wife could trigger off more violent reactions in the Niger Delta, the group said the onus is on the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC to prove its case rather than asking Mrs Jonathan to explain the source of her wealth.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/‎probe-all-ex-first-ladies-or-leave-patience-jonathan-alone-group-tells-buhari/

Re: Probe All Ex-first Ladies Or Leave Patience Jonathan Alone, Group Tells Buhari by ourema(f): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
I think the fight against corruption should be encompassing and never sectional or political witch-hunt. Until all past first ladies are probed including all governors in the rolling party that were in PDP it is then I will take this government seriously on the fight against corruption

2 Likes

Re: Probe All Ex-first Ladies Or Leave Patience Jonathan Alone, Group Tells Buhari by Moreoffaith(m): 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
This is never a witch hunting, the question people should ask their self is if the money is earned legally, why must she keep it in someone else account.

3 Likes

Re: Probe All Ex-first Ladies Or Leave Patience Jonathan Alone, Group Tells Buhari by ourema(f): 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
Moreoffaith:
This is never a witch hunting, the question people should ask their self is if the money is earned legally, why must she keep it in someone else account.
All first ladies must be probed so that it would not Appear As witch-hunt
Re: Probe All Ex-first Ladies Or Leave Patience Jonathan Alone, Group Tells Buhari by mobaking: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
We will start with flora shaw lugard,wife of lord lugard.Integrity group my foot.Ndi-ara.

2 Likes

Re: Probe All Ex-first Ladies Or Leave Patience Jonathan Alone, Group Tells Buhari by CoolFreeday(m): 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
I luv baba because he doesn't listen to these type of people.
When you become the President, you can start from anywhere you want, so allow him to start from anywhere he wants to start from.
We should be ashamed of ourselves as a people. No wonder we are backward and remained where we have been instead of moving forward. How can we support bad thing and grow?

#So sad that young people will be reasoning this way and defending people that stole everything we had as a people.

2 Likes

Re: Probe All Ex-first Ladies Or Leave Patience Jonathan Alone, Group Tells Buhari by AZeD1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
ourema:

All first ladies must be probed so that it would not Appear As witch-hunt
Yeah, all thieves and kidnappers must be arrested in one fell swoop or it would be witch hunting.

1 Like

Re: Probe All Ex-first Ladies Or Leave Patience Jonathan Alone, Group Tells Buhari by HtwoOw: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
I yaff laff
Re: Probe All Ex-first Ladies Or Leave Patience Jonathan Alone, Group Tells Buhari by rusher14: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
All ladies should be probed - First or last.

1 Like

Re: Probe All Ex-first Ladies Or Leave Patience Jonathan Alone, Group Tells Buhari by NafeesaAA(f): 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
This woman can embezzle Nigeria oxygen if given a chance

1 Like

Re: Probe All Ex-first Ladies Or Leave Patience Jonathan Alone, Group Tells Buhari by ourema(f): 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
AZeD1:

Yeah, all thieves and kidnappers must be arrested in one fell swoop or it would be witch hunting.
I have not seen any APC member that has been arrested on pages of the news paper

1 Like

Re: Probe All Ex-first Ladies Or Leave Patience Jonathan Alone, Group Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
I actually think that if they probe Patience Jonathan this country should break up. And I'm 100% serious.

"All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others"
"All ethnicities in Nigeria are equal, but some are allowed to steal with impunity and some are dealt with harshly if they dare try it"

If Buhari and co keep coming for the Jonathan's I'll know that their is truly no hope for this country. That would be the most explicit example of how the Born To Rules are allowed to do whatever they want with this county and nobody should question them, and the born to do "baboon dey work monkey dey chop" should shut up and fall in line.

Na God go judge last last.

1 Like

Re: Probe All Ex-first Ladies Or Leave Patience Jonathan Alone, Group Tells Buhari by AZeD1(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
ourema:

I have not seen any APC member that has been arrested on pages of the news paper
Re: Probe All Ex-first Ladies Or Leave Patience Jonathan Alone, Group Tells Buhari by AZeD1(m): 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
ourema:

What does that mean?

The law is not concerned with what party the accused belong to but whether the accused it guilty or not.
That other thieves have not been caught would not help the accused in the courts either.

When it comes to corruption/crime your party doesn't matter so you cannot be witch hunted in a corruption/crime case.

1 Like

Re: Probe All Ex-first Ladies Or Leave Patience Jonathan Alone, Group Tells Buhari by morbeta(m): 11:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
Speechless, short of words, mute and pulse...........continue........
Re: Probe All Ex-first Ladies Or Leave Patience Jonathan Alone, Group Tells Buhari by hisgrace090: 1:07am On Oct 06, 2016
As against madam Jonathan, what evidence will they use against other first ladies?

(1) (Reply)

This Administration Has A Clear Northern Agenda / Ambassadorial Nominees: Saraki Saves Buhari At Senate / Wike And PDP Deploy Thugs In Fake Sting Operations In Rivers State - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.