Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Annie Idibia, 2baba & Sound Sultan Visit Bishop Kukah & Sultan Of Sokoto (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia, 2baba & Sound Sultan Visit Bishop Kukah & Sultan Of Sokoto (pics) (29649 Views)

Annie Idibia,2baba With Kids And Mum Party Hard In Dubai [PICS] / 2face Idibia (2baba) Biography And Age / Annie Idibia & 2Baba's Ex-wife Sumbo Promote Annie's Birthday,Fans React(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Annie Idibia, 2baba & Sound Sultan Visit Bishop Kukah & Sultan Of Sokoto (pics) by nkechiben(f): 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
IT MAY BE TRUE THEY ARE PLANNING TI ISLAMIZE NIGERIA BUT .......................... Isaiah 54:15-17 King James Version (KJV)

(15) Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

(16) Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

(17) No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

THE WORD OF CAN NEVER FAIL BECAUSE IT HAS INTEGRITY
Re: Annie Idibia, 2baba & Sound Sultan Visit Bishop Kukah & Sultan Of Sokoto (pics) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
doveda:
Hijab is not for beauty however in the Islamic sense, it makes a woman prettier

Every woman is beautiful including Hausa women. More often than not , the hausa women they say are beautiful do not even use the hijab. undecided

You are welcome

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mc Galaxy Advises Tekno: "Stay Humble With Your 20% Take Home Pay" / Chika Ike Covers Allure Vangaurd Magazine In Sexy Swimsuit (photo) / 2face Celebrates His Son, Innocent Idibia Jnr's 6th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.