Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! (2862 Views)

Is It Right To Give This Type Of Testimony? / Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by 4everGod1: 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
Somebody Praise the Name of the Lord..

For some time now I have been focused on declaring and sharing the testimonies from Nairalanders who reached out to me and needed Gods intervention in their lives and situation.

Please let this serve as an encouragement to anyone who is also in the same situation and who needs Gods intervention. ... Sometime in early September a certain niralander with the moniker Preshez reached out to me for divine visitation and God has done it!

I would like to ask her to come and declare with her own hands what happened and how it happened....

Preshez we await you.

cc KingEbukasBlog, Richirich713,
thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey,
OLAADEGBU, KingEbukaNaija, ceeted,
Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode,
Topeakintola, UyiIredia, Tellemall, vooks,
Ishilove, sukkot, gatiano, mrpresident1,
Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, lalasticlala,
Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, muafrika2,
4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44,
naijadeyhia, honourhim, kilo4sure,
lordnicklaus, mabea, AlphaDex, felixomor,
pidggin, 4evergod, Adrenaline123, Kaycee7,
frank317, Edek27, Jokerman, Contact17,
naijababe, Ranchhoddas, Omooba77, hopefullandlord, seun, Raphiemontella, thesixthsense

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
We are waiting to see the cooked up stories. Lmao.

Goddys second account, na so.

1 Like

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Martinez19(m): 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
Waiting........... Waiting.............. Waiting............. Waiting...........

1 Like

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
Thanks 4everGod, to cut long story short I was disappointed few days to my wedding which was supposed to hold on the 30th of July,it was a big blow to both I nd my family,I had already resigned my job because I was supposed to relocate with supposed husband. I was in shock but then I met with 4everGod who counselled me and let me know God is not through with me,through the help of our Lord Jesus,he spoke some prophetic words into my life. Presently, there is a confirmation of those words,another wedding card is on the way and my job replaced since last month. Indeed God is too faithful to fail.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by hopefulLandlord: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
hopefully, its a limb growing testimony

5 Likes

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by 4everGod1: 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
Preshez I would like to ask you a few questions. Why did you contact me specifically and not any other nairalander?

Also What location are you and have we ever met?

2 Likes

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by 4everGod1: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
Plus how long after we communicated did this incident you are testifying about occur and what were my exact words as I was instructed by the Holy spirit to declare to you?

3 Likes

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Ranchhoddas: 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
I need Placement/Financial testimony. Make I tap Grace from this thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
4everGod1:
Preshez I would like to ask you a few questions. Why did you contact me specifically and not any other nairalander?

Also What location are you and have we ever met?
One major reason I contacted you was because I saw your thread on your conversion story,It is true we hadn't met before but I knew from all your posts and threads that you had God's call over your life, as at then I was just looking around for people who really had a relationship and a fellowship with God to kind of like attach myself to,perhaps they could tell me the reason why I had to go through such challenges

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by 4everGod1: 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
preshez:
One major reason I contacted you was because I saw your thread on your conversion story,It is true we hadn't met before but I knew from all your posts and threads that you had God's call over your life, as at then I was just looking around for people who really had a relationship and a fellowship with God to kind of like attach myself to,perhaps they could tell me the reason why I had to go through such challenges

I am humbled. But can you remember the exact prophetic words spoken over your life and how long it took them to be made manifest?

2 Likes

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Pidggin(f): 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
preshez:
Thanks 4everGod, to cut long story short I was disappointed few days to my wedding which was supposed to hold on the 30th of July,it was a big blow to both I nd my family,I had already resigned my job because I was supposed to relocate with supposed husband. I was in shock but then I met with 4everGod who counselled me and let me know God is not through with me,through the help of our Lord Jesus,he spoke some prophetic words into my life. Presently, there is a confirmation of those words,another wedding card is on the way and my job replaced since last month. Indeed God is too faithful to fail.

Glory be to Jesus! 4everGod1, nice one brethren.

3 Likes

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by hopefulLandlord: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
Demigods666:
We are waiting to see the cooked up stories. Lmao.

Goddys second account, na so.

1 Like

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
4everGod1:

I am humbled. But can you remember the exact prophetic words spoken over your life and how long it took them to be made manifest?
It was on the 10th of august 2016 you told me specifically that in less than two months a God ordained spouse would come to me and from that day forward healing came to me like I never expected and on the 14th of September I got a proposal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by alorax2(f): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
Intresting
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by 4everGod1: 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
preshez:
It was on the 10th of august 2016 you told me specifically that in less than two months a God ordained spouse would come to me and from that day forward healing came to me like I never expected and on the 14th of September I got a proposal

Awesome! The "God ordained " spouse came and asked for your hand on the 14th of September. So who is this "God Ordained" spouse? A banker, lawyer, Business man?

Also this intended spouse who came was he in a prior relationship with you or courting you before now? I ask this because the prophetic declaration came on the 10th of August and on the 14th of September he came out of nowhere to propose. Can you reconcile this?

2 Likes

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
Another common place miracle cry
I expected something like a documented case of resurrecting the dead/limb growing/Cancer healing miracle. But sadly its just another ambiguous testimony. I swear these Christians be like
"Today i was going to an event, I prayed that rain shouldn't fall and it didn't(Its Dry season by the way). Praise the Lord everybody" undecided
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
4everGod1:

Awesome! The "God ordained " spouse came and asked for your hand on the 14th of September. So who is this "God Ordained" spouse? A banker, lawyer, Business man?

None of the above, a christian and a minister of the gospel,na pastor una call am,lol

3 Likes

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by 4everGod1: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
preshez:
None of the above, a christian and a minister of the gospel,na pastor una call am,lol

Also this intended spouse who came was he
in a prior relationship with you or courting
you before now? I ask this because the
prophetic declaration came on the 10th of
August and on the 14th of September he
came out of nowhere to propose. Can you
reconcile this?

How did he know you were to be his bride?
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
4everGod1:

reconcile this?

This is someone I had always known for a very long time,went through the same university and all of that and we weren't even close,just knew him to be a minister. As at the time I was going through the failed wedding arrangement, prophetic words also came from his mentors about his own marital destiny,he got a word and a revelation pointing towards my direction,that was the birth of our relationship smiley
4everGod1:

reconcile this?

This is someone I had always known for a very long time,went through the same university and all of that and we weren't even close,just knew him to be a minister. As at the time I was going through the failed wedding arrangement, prophetic words also came from his mentors about his own marital destiny,he got a word and a revelation pointing towards my direction,that was the birth of our relationship

4 Likes

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by 4everGod1: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
preshez:
This is someone I had always known for a very long time,went through the same university and all of that and we weren't even close,just knew him to be a minister. As at the time I was going through the failed wedding arrangement, prophetic words also came from his mentors about his own marital destiny,he got a word and a revelation pointing towards my direction,that was the birth of our relationship smileyThis is someone I had always known for a very long time,went through the same university and all of that and we weren't even close,just knew him to be a minister. As at the time I was going through the failed wedding arrangement, prophetic words also came from his mentors about his own marital destiny,he got a word and a revelation pointing towards my direction,that was the birth of our relationship

So the entire process was somewhat Orchestrated by God Himself on your side and his side?

So now you got blessed with a job and a spouse in just 1 month. How does this make you feel and do you think this could be all coincidental?

2 Likes

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
I am so sure it could have only been God and not a mere coincidence,things do not just happen until faith is at work. Let this be an encouragement to someone,there is nothing too hard or big for God to do, nothing too small and insignificant too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by 4everGod1: 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
preshez:
I am so sure it could have only been God and not a mere coincidence,things do not just happen until faith is at work. Let this be an encouragement to someone,there is nothing too hard or big for God to do, nothing too small and insignificant too.

God bless you sister for this great Testimony and for being willing to share it to the glory of God and an encouragement to the brethren.

I will wait for my official wedding invitation for the wedding and will be in Delta live to witness it. Have a blessed Nights rest.

3 Likes

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Martinez19(m): 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
This could be make up.

1 Like

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by hopefulLandlord: 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
Martinez19:
This could be make up.
I'm glad this is not coming from me
anyways KingEbuka and winner01, say something, massage egos

1 Like

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Martinez19(m): 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I'm glad this is not coming from me

anyways KingEbuka and winner01, say something, massage egos
We have to be careful of these so called men of God, they have proven to be deceitful. If this is a make up, as I strongly suspect, please give them the Nobel prize in deception and make-believe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
preshez:

Hahahaha, see the way you even write self, your wording placement is similar to 4everGod. Shows conspiracy, this accounts you people are creating up and down so...

Darris God o grin

Goddys no fit bear the embarrassment he had to make up with this grin

We aff hear, we believe you, greet your husband for me o, black and gay is beautiful grin
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Ayo199(m): 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
Martinez19:
This could be make up.
what if it is not

1 Like

Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Martinez19(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ayo199:
what if it is not
there is no way to prove. I am sure this is made up.
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by DeSepiero(m): 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
4evergod1, can you pray with me also? wink
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Ranchhoddas: 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
4everGod1:

God bless you sister for this great Testimony and for being willing to share it to the glory of God and an encouragement to the brethren.

I will wait for my official wedding invitation for the wedding and will be in Delta live to witness it. Have a blessed Nights rest.
I need a prophetic declaration ooo.
Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by Ayo199(m): 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
Martinez19:
there is no way to prove. I am sure this is made up.
do you believe in miracle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traditional Anglicans Welcome Vatican Announcement With Joy / Religion In Africa And The Harmful Effects / Jesus Is The Son Of:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.