Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

PDP Leadership, NASS Caucus Meet, To Drag APC To Court Over Edo Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Leadership, NASS Caucus Meet, To Drag APC To Court Over Edo Election (8879 Views)

Supreme Court Reserves Judgment in PDP Leadership Tussle / PDP NASS Caucus Meet To Drag APC To Court Over Edo Election / 2019: Atiku, Dankwambo Fingered In PDP Leadership Tussle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Leadership, NASS Caucus Meet, To Drag APC To Court Over Edo Election by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 06, 2016
JBUZZ:
Wailers vs Zombies grin The drama continues...

This is what happens when Zombies rob Wailers at daylight. Zombies and robbery are like
u don't have any brain.
Re: PDP Leadership, NASS Caucus Meet, To Drag APC To Court Over Edo Election by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2016
Why APC not Edolites?
Re: PDP Leadership, NASS Caucus Meet, To Drag APC To Court Over Edo Election by texazzpete(m): 9:46am On Oct 06, 2016
joeprince23:
That sham of an election should not stand,sometimes i feel edo is not even a true niger-delta state, no dogedness of igbos and ijos(ND) in edolites. Thats why i trust my rivers state,we sabi politics and if u want trouble we go give you double

No. Una sabi thuggery and electoral violence. That's why in every single election in your state, blood has to be spilled.

Whether na APC or PDP you support, one thing is paramount...Not a single person was killed or maimed in Edo State in the just concluded elections.

id911:

We don't need Edo in Niger Delta, we donate them to Afonja.

I agree that Edo State is a clear exception since nobody there spends their days wailing about marginalization grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Leadership, NASS Caucus Meet, To Drag APC To Court Over Edo Election by id911(m): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2016
Opharhe:
How can you make this kind of statement? Donating a whole state, ancient Empire builders... Everything no be joke abeg. Mind you, there are some Igbos in Edo state also.

I tell u say i be Igbo
Re: PDP Leadership, NASS Caucus Meet, To Drag APC To Court Over Edo Election by july66: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2016
mumuto:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/pdp-leadership-nass-caucus-meet-drag-apc-court-edo-election/
If Sherrif calls this kind of meeting, you wont find up to 5 national Assembly members.
Re: PDP Leadership, NASS Caucus Meet, To Drag APC To Court Over Edo Election by Heazy2015(m): 11:38am On Oct 06, 2016
Upon all the Azonto that Jonathan danced in Ekiti because of Fayose no APC supporters carried placard to protest to challenge Fayose victory because APC nd Fayemi believed Ekiti pple hav decided and Fayemi congratulated Fayose are dis pple not in Nigeria then? Was it not PDP in power at federal level and does that means the one that control INEC then was PDP?
Re: PDP Leadership, NASS Caucus Meet, To Drag APC To Court Over Edo Election by JBUZZ: 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
sicobamty2:
u don't have any brain.
Psychobamty I can see you need help.

Re: PDP Leadership, NASS Caucus Meet, To Drag APC To Court Over Edo Election by nickxtra(m): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
joeprince23:
That sham of an election should not stand,sometimes i feel edo is not even a true niger-delta state, no dogedness of igbos and ijos(ND) in edolites. Thats why i trust my rivers state,we sabi politics and if u want trouble we go give you double
The Edos are more civilized, urbane and politically matured. We will not kill our innocent brothers and sisters like your Rivers of blood, simply because of elections.
Re: PDP Leadership, NASS Caucus Meet, To Drag APC To Court Over Edo Election by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
JBUZZ:
Psychobamty I can see you need help.
ode
Re: PDP Leadership, NASS Caucus Meet, To Drag APC To Court Over Edo Election by koboko69: 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
joeprince23:

Noise maker. because PDP lost, its now a sham. But Bayelsa, and Rivers, characterized by wild spread violence and spilling of blood can stand cos PDP won. Or is it Ekiti with the infamous tape, that one can stand too. But a smooth election, violence free, one of the best in recent times should not stand cos ur useless Party lost. Wail from now till Jesus comes,Obaseki is the governor of my state. Dundee......
That trouble u seem to like will consume u one day,and it willbe posted here and we shall all mourn.

1 Like

Re: PDP Leadership, NASS Caucus Meet, To Drag APC To Court Over Edo Election by keynesstreet2: 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
id911:

How does that affect the development of the state and Nigeria in general ?.....
Re: PDP Leadership, NASS Caucus Meet, To Drag APC To Court Over Edo Election by DoctorHindus: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
joeprince23:

its obvious u don't know what u r saying n u av neva lived in Edo b4. if u r talking about doggedness ask those who av lived in Edo. for d fact that d edos didn't kill themselves senselessly like they did in rivers state does not mean they r not dogged. an Edo man is wise n knows how to get what he wants. find an Edo man trouble then u go know how far.
Re: PDP Leadership, NASS Caucus Meet, To Drag APC To Court Over Edo Election by JBUZZ: 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: PDP Leadership, NASS Caucus Meet, To Drag APC To Court Over Edo Election by DoctorHindus: 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
id911:

its obvious this one is lost.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akinwumi Adesina Named 2017 World Food Prize Laureate / Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Osun Declares Thursday, Friday Public Holidays For LG Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.