Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Benita Okogie Shares Lovely Photos Of Her Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benita Okogie Shares Lovely Photos Of Her Boyfriend (669 Views)

Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) / Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai / Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benita Okogie Shares Lovely Photos Of Her Boyfriend by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2016
The beautiful once upon a time child star
who thrilled Nigerians with her soul lifting
gospel songs many years ago, shares these
lovely photos of her boyfriend.

The photos emerged online after a recent
interview she had, where she spoke about
her ideal man and when she might get
married. More photos of them below

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/benita-okogie-shares-lovely-photos-of.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: Benita Okogie Shares Lovely Photos Of Her Boyfriend by EHMIR(m): 8:14am On Oct 06, 2016
Mek i juz park my keke here fest.
Re: Benita Okogie Shares Lovely Photos Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 06, 2016
All this unknown artistes wey u dey put here gan.. who be Benita okogie

1 Like

Re: Benita Okogie Shares Lovely Photos Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
Dude is handsome and clean shaven. Unfortunately I can't stop picturing her as the little 13 - 16 year old of yesteryears. She'd forever stay too young to have a boyfriend in my eyes.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The ‘dab’ Game Of Nollywood Star Femi Adebayo In New Photos / Dabota Lawson Reportedly Gives Birth Few Months After Split From Billionaire / Dabota Lawson Confirms Birth Of Her Baby, Flaunts Babybump [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.