Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos (35119 Views)

Police Arrest Don Wanney’s Arms Supplier / Uju Rochas-Anwuka Appointed Board Member Of Federal College Of Education, Omoku / Photos Of Soldiers Observing Sallah Prayers With Their Arms At The Battlefield. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by cyberdurable(m): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
FTC in d 2nd page grin

1 Like

Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by Thisis2raw(m): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
martineverest:
it seems wike and his boys are tiredeconomic recession don reach dia side
hunger don turn dis one brain upside down
Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by esosuo2: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
This one no be coded recruitment awaiting the upcoming election so ? Because river politicians and election blood are .Like

Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by fortunateice(m): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
Laying down their rusted arms to earn more money for improvised and modern ones.. It's called common Sense.
Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by martineverest(m): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
mulattoclaroo:
When will the cultists in Edo state surrender their weapons too?
come rain,come sun,those edo boys will never submit theirs.

Cultism is now a religion over there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by emenem: 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
Arm that will be given back to them or another set of militants later... Our leader are dumb, they ain't gat no sympathy for us that sticked their stinky asses up there....
Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by Thisis2raw(m): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
See what they call guns? okorocha be like Chai my people no even get better gun dem sef

1 Like

Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by DifferentBoy1(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
Obula child's play... Gbagam on display!!!
Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by hpk(m): 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
cyberdurable:
[size=18pt]The kind gun wey dea this country. I Dont wish for anoda civil war biko[/size]
bros the country is going too far, Rivers State alone has the capacity to defend Nigeria in war times.
Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by deolu2000(m): 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Militants or political thugs that the govt is trying to to use armnesty to compensate for their work in bringing them to power? Either way, their problem and their wish. Crime does not pay though,it only appears so in NG.
Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by Izonpikin: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
o men...see arms... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by Izonpikin: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
prestige24:
[size=14pt]Hmmmm.....See weapons!
Its good to see the government mopping up these arms from the society. .. and not the dane guns and hunter guns submitted at Imo state in the name of granting amnesty...[/size].
who believed rochas's scam?? grin grin grin
Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by Igboid: 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
General Kumasi of Greenlanders in Ekpeye region had also accepted the amnesty. He is now also a Born again as he went to church to confess his sins and accept Christ as his personal Lord and saviour. grin
Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
Remaining Egi Greenlanders and also Egi iceland
Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
The same Don wanney group in Egi fought with Army yesterday. Sha they ran away.
Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by tatucci: 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
d red berets nko?
Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by BONKON10(m): 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
wow, wow, wow. See what these guys are dropping. No wonder they can cripple the economy. I pity the Nigerian army and other security outfit. Thank God these guys are not interested in killing people like BH
Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by Kingzy4pep(m): 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
The government should stop wasting our money on this criminals all in the name of amnesty. I think these youths are already taking advantage of it.

-Become a militant.
-Surrender
-Next, you are under the nation's payroll.
Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by highness24(m): 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
After making me relocate from my LGA ur now tired abi? What will happen to those innocent souls u and ya boys murdered? Wike is now tired or wah? Weda u lay down ur weapons or not, the blood of the innocent ones u killed will continue to cry for justice. It's only in Nigeria that crime is the means of survival, meanwhile, these are cultists no militants...

1 Like

Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by engrchykae(m): 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
cyberdurable:
[size=18pt]The kind gun wey dea this country. I Dont wish for anoda civil war biko[/size]
I know ur fear,fear of inability to outgun ur enemy.
ur fear is already a reality.
Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by hummerjeep12: 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
na dem dey collect the guns for public now, letter dem go hide give dem back to dey cause katakata....abeg kasala go dey happen for their children head wen dem send go obodo oyigbo go study,no be ma head mtcheeeew, abeg carry nonsense commot for ma eye cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by highness24(m): 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
Wah will happen to those he murdered, brutalized, kidnapped, raped, wah of the pregnant women too? Weda he repent or not he must surely die when it's not his time... They made all of us ran away from our various homes, he will not even dare walk freely in town... I'm not and will never be a member of any group, I'm just angry for wah they caused us... Nothing personal
Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by cyberdurable(m): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
engrchykae:
I know ur fear,fear of inability to outgun ur enemy.
ur fear is already a reality.

What is this one saying?
Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by brightahia(m): 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
omoku town is jst. 2hrs from Ph city

it's LGA is ONELGA

omoku town has witnessed several killings of young n old, weak n strong, man n women, some includes a whole family

killings such as beheading, shooting by gunshot hv bcom d order of d day @omoku in d past 1yr nw.

economic activities hv drastically been halted by constant hostility, kidnapping n killings

out of abt 8 banks, only 3 is remaining in d town

I pray dat may this Peace/truce & amnesty brings everlasting PEACE

LIKE if u support PEACE
SHARE if u support JUSTICE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by mulattoclaroo(m): 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
martineverest:
come rain,come sun,those edo boys will never submit theirs.

Cultism is now a religion over there
there's virtually a house you won't find a cultist. It has gotten that bad.

1 Like

Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by martineverest(m): 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
mulattoclaroo:
there's virtually a house you won't find a cultist. It has gotten that bad.
not only that.cultism has infiltrated deeply into primary schools in edo state and primary school pupils are as brutal as those in tertiary institution.those above 40 graduate into ogboni faternity....i dont think cultism can be eradicated in edo state.its a religion of the youths and the aged

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by chinjo(m): 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
meanwhile in imo state. Okorocha is playing politics with hunters he referred to as militants.

Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by alaskido(m): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Old boy, see tools. See their red beret like that of Anti-Terrorist Counter Unit. These ones no be militants again o. Na senior cult members. If you aske them what they are agitating for, they do not even know.
Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by MrGiddy(m): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
You dont even know his language, why not encourage dem to lay down dere arms first than bash him... I see u tried adding "igbo" in order to drive traffuc he is from ogba and not igbo thanks
joeprince23:
this guy should never be given amnesty, we rivers people know this don too well,i was once a victim at omoku-elele road. The worst be say this illiterate wey no fit speak english(only local ndoni igbo) is being celebrated by the authorities and political parties...SMH
Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by Pavarottii(m): 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
When will federal and state governments give Amnesty to unemployed youths?

Maybe all the unemployed youths should pick up arms before they can be compensated?

Funny Country
U think say e easy to carry gun?
Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by ceda99: 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
Naija, the only country wia criminals are celebrated
Re: Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos by AfricaDiet: 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandit Commander Auwalu Daudawa, 6 Others Surrender 28 Rifles To Zamfara Govt / #osunwestdecides Update / Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.