Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

Tower Of Babel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tower Of Babel (689 Views)

The Mystery Of The Tower Of Babel / Scienctific Error Of Tower Of Babel / Did The Tower Of Babel Threaten God's Heaven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tower Of Babel by aquastar(m): 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2009
As much as I would like to believe the entire bible and take it as the absolute Word of God without questing, some things there are just too, Well, Genesis 11:5-7 tells the story of the twoer of Babel. I really wonder why God had to stop those guys, no matter how high their tower got they would never have reached heaven anyway, so why was He bothered, And why dint he move a finger in more recent time when scientist where actually able to tell everyone to real structure of the earth, and why am I the only one talking about this anyway, this should make all christian raise their eyebrows really
Re: Tower Of Babel by Playboy2(m): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2009
aquastar:

As much as I would like to believe the entire bible and take it as the absolute Word of God without questing, some things there are just too, Well, Genesis 11:5-7 tells the story of the twoer of Babel. I really wonder why God had to stop those guys, no matter how high their tower got they would never have reached heaven anyway, so why was He bothered, And why dint he move a finger in more recent time when scientist where actually able to tell everyone to real structure of the earth, and why am I the only one talking about this anyway, this should make all christian raise their eyebrows really

search the religion section and you will see a current thread discussing the issue, the title is was God threatened by the tower bable, search for it and we will continue the discusion from there.

(1) (Reply)

Baptism: Required For Salvation(whether Adult Or Infant)? / Help He Needs 2 Find A Way Out Of These Misery / Are You Fasting Now? If Yes Please Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.